End of Evangelion

Kare Kano

Evangelion or Shin Godzilla

Nadia

Gunbuster

NGE Episode 14

The future eva x godzilla crossover

End of Evangelion obviously.

Even as a non-fan (Eva threads scare the shit outta me) I was fucking blown away by it.

Gurren Lagann

This

>Gunbuster
>a butchered knock-off of a much more successful and popular anime

Ultraman

Why do they scare you

RIP Anno.
Creator of Naruto

Rei.

What does she like though?

Shinji of course.

Shin Godzilla

>Nadia
This. Also, at least, thanks God, that it does not have WFT ending.

Anno wasn't a very original person so it would make sense.

Nadia
Actually, it's probably The End of Evangelion, but I still think that Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water deserves to be mentioned.

nothing since he's never done anything great, Evangelion is just boring mech drama and shin gojira is a fun monster flick. He really isn't all that great.

>Eva
>mecha

Genre - Mecha, Post-apocalyptic, Psychological drama

I understand you dont want to call your fav anime mecha since that genre is shit, but it is. deal with it.

Shin Godzilla

Masterpiece implies a work that is widely accepted as being not only the author's best work, but also a good work. You can have the author's best work - IE Eva - but it isn't a good work. That's called a magnum opus.

A masterpiece has both. Like Your Name. inb4 garden shitposters.

Garden of Words is way better than Your Name, faggot. Calling something a masterpiece that hasn't even been out for a year is shitposting.

You fucking goofball.

Going beyond the
>eva
>mecha
meme, the mecha elements in Eva are second to the drama and character elements. It's primarily a psychological thriller with a mecha facade to both draw in otaku and give Anno something familiar to work with.

>Eva isn't good
true.
>Your Name a masterpiece
Garden was better.

SHIN Godzilla

>the mecha elements in Eva are second to the drama and character elements
thats literally most mecha anime though. It's still garbage regardless.

>draw a giant in armor
>call it a mech

nigga what the FUCK

say it with me

MECHA
E
C
H
A

srsly stop it

>eva is mecha

the series is bad anyway. Why does it matter whether it's mecha (which it is) or not?

It's boring as fuck.

>Your Name
top fucking kek

isn't*

>kek
you're a fucking faggot. it's 2017 and you still use that unfunny meme shit. We Zozzle now.

fucking this, how is this even a question?

hurr durr

Dropping a deuce in the toilet.

You could hardly consider evangelions cyborgs let alone robots. Hell, from a philosophical perspective an eva is arguably more "alive" than you seeing as how souls in Anno's Bizarre Adventure are observable, tangible things.

Cyborg 009 is cyborgs. Eva is mecha.

end of story.

Way too much analyzing and speculations, along with shitty waifu wars (the usual) and bait

Sometimes I have no fucking idea where they're getting all the shit they type, it's way beyond usual obsession (and believe me I've seen enough imagedumps and infopastas for other shows). When things click it's fucking beautiful, but most of the time I find myself amazed at the tiniest things they manage to dig out, the many different explanations they have to every little scene. I doubt Anno planned that deep but I feel like those threads sometimes reach a new level of delusion.

The evangelion franchise.

Mofugging Evangelion doritos!!

>The evangelion franchise
>
it is not even good let alone a masterpiece. I don't know why people say that as if it's an objective fact.

mahoromatic openings

Yep, this.

I'm not even joking.
Only a true auteur would flip his own fanbase after 20 years.