POTUS openly supports Israel

>POTUS openly supports Israel
>has a ton of Jews in his circle
>call Trump a supporter of zionism
>get called a Shareblue shill or even a JIDF shill
How does that even make sense?

Well trumpflakes are raging zionists turning Sup Forums against itself

>Import tons of actual shills from /r/t_D

He's more ((theirguy)) then we thought originally. In short, a lot of us got duped. Still better than Hillary. And he's not completely fucking up, he is facing opposition at every turn after all.

Than*

I really didn't feel like commenting, but then I remembered The Bee Movie recently came on Netflix, and me and my family decided to watch it for the meme. I largely enjoyed, but as the movie went on I noticed something sinister. The Bee Movie is fascist propaganda. My family thought I was insane but it's true. Let's look at the story here. Barry B. Benson, faced with the soul-sucking repetitiveness of proletarian life working for Honex, decides to try to free himself and goes outside of the hive. After doing outside stuff, he figures out that bees are being exploited by humans, because humans are expropriating their honey/surplus value. Barry, having achieved class consciousness, starts a lawsuit/proletarian revolution. Barry, with the help of the bee proletariat, wins. Post-scarcity is reached, and fully automated luxury bee communism is achieved. It should be paradise. However, this is not where the movie ends. Because of some bullshit mismanagement, bees just stop doing anything, including pollination. The world's vegetation begins to die, and Barry has to deal with the guilt of closing his class-traitor girlfriend's flower shop and spelling the end of life on earth as we know it. To solve the issue, the bees work with the humans to solve the crisis, and afterwards, bees continue to make honey and allow humans to use it. In other words, they solve their problems by ending fully automated luxury bee communism and promoting FUCKING CLASS COLLABORATION. How dare Jerry Seinfeld imply that fully automated luxury bee communism would doom us? How dare he try to tell us that fascist class collaboration is the answer? Who knew that by watching and sharing increasingly accelerating apian cinematic memes we were helping the enemy? I don't beelieve it.

No one other than the Jews wants to help us fight the mudshits.

Yeah Trumps a full blown Zio cuck
Very disappointing

We need some kind of Solution...
(((They))) made up a story about a guy having a solution once...
Maybe we could make it real?

Trump is doing really good things and I do want to think he is at least partially /ourguy/ but the whole Jewish cock sucking makes me so cautious and I just can't trust him.

>Well trumpflakes are raging zionists turning Sup Forums against itself
This

Islam is the only cure

>what if we use their hate for Hillary to get them to support Trump?
>we own both candidates anyway...

>still 0 replies from Trump supporters
Literally no excuse.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

funny how Obama was the only recent president to not suck the fat jew cock. he actually opposed netanyahu pretty heftily.

Trump is literally a supporter of Zionist. Fact.

Amerimuts think this jew bitch is secretly working for them and is gonna go full 14/88 soon. Sad fucks

How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?

Well, yeah.

But he was also a nigger.

Except when he bailed out the jewish banks, right?

le 4d chess
use jews against jews
if he would not involve them in the process every last one would scream impeach drumpf

only another kike can end the worlds kikery, same with blacks, only black people can solve black people problems and so on and on.