GERMANY YES!!!

According to link below
>german pilots will now refuse to transport refugees getting deported
CULTURALLY
ENRICHED

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-pilots-refuse-deport-asylum-seekers-lufthansa-angela-merkel-migrants-a8092276.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7tvXg320fU
currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/cooking/ovens/bosch-hbn331e3b-electric-oven-serie-2-stainless-steel-10135266-pdt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sliding this thread
Your country might get enriched first fools

Why don't you move them by train to a location that will deport them

Better yet hire an eastern European company to do the kebab removal for you

It's honestly over for you krauts

Just ship them all to Sweden

Now get your military to take over Germany and Benelux

Just ship them all to Estonia

I always knew pilots were faggots

>deport them
I know a better place to take them by train, all there will be left to do is dispose of the ashes.

that's so crazy it might just work!

So are bird seed vendors.

i guess theyll have to be executed then. one bullet in the head for each. probably cheaper and faster than deporting them anyway, and with vaguely the same end result.

but 1 bullet costs about 10-15 cents, 1 million refugees = 200 000 bullet cost, saving money is racist!

They don't want to come here, and we're full. Australia is big and welcoming I heard :)

great idea
>if it was scientifically possible to do in that place

>german pilots will now refuse to transport refugees getting deported
German pilots refuse to transport hundreds of people in a flying can who will actively try to rape stewardesses and hijack the plane

>German pilots are such assholes, they're making deportees walk

I guess they could swim... oh right... niggers.

Like the faggot below me's anus but no one wants to go there either

ausdoggos are cute

youtube.com/watch?v=a7tvXg320fU

master mind right here

Bump

Pretty sure after 5 mins on google that pilots refuse because they fear for their own safety, not because they're leftards.

>>german pilots
I didn't know niggers flew planes

came here to post this

That settles it then, gas it is

i wonder how cucked they are, would they transport refugees who have raped?

idk my search has fucking krauts reportedly refusing to do it "because they'll be killed if theyre sent back :((("

They'd need enough forces on the plane to guarantee their own safety. Imagine you being a shitskin that's about to get deported, you would chimp out as much as you can too, knowing there's no consequences since you're a shitskin.

The articles I've found described the behavior of the pilots as "personal perception, whether the flight safety might be compromised".

Germans are so cuck holy fuck. NUKE THIS COUNTRY ALREADY.

great idea
we send them to poland

The only case I found of actual leftard interference was one case where a britbong pilot refused to deport one Afghan so go figure.

When the Germans are refusing to follow orders - you just know that something is wrong with the world

I am sure the polish would gas them on sight

All the best German pilots slam into mountains

my sides user

if by german you mean shitskin and by mountains you mean skyscrapers then yes :(

>polish would gas them on sight

was that the merkelreich agenda all along? To push polish people into right wing?

I seems like it's high time to rev up those polish death camps

is that a bosch?

currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/cooking/ovens/bosch-hbn331e3b-electric-oven-serie-2-stainless-steel-10135266-pdt.html

Poland best ally
Partition kebab soon

Not even 50 posts in and the eternal kraut starts pushing for more exports god damn it

Eternal Germoney

Holy fuck, those disgusting lefty comments. These people are the absolute worst scum and should be on board of those planes, too.

How do I get a pilot licence ?