Alt-right will defend this

alt-right will defend this

>he checks his email

Idk made me giggle

>checking your emails for 8 hours straight

you still on about net neutrality?
you're an abo, why do you even care

It was never a choice. Pajeet and telecoms gave the world an ultimatum. The internet will decentralize and people will build their own intranets alongside people they trust.

i don't give a fuck.
i just like pointing out the retardedness of amerimutts

>surfing the internet in 2017
>banned from twitter for saying its ok to be white
>daily articles of genital mutilation and gay sex

In the future, people will receive their paychecks in the form of loot boxes.

The threat to net neutrality is coming from Facebook and Google, not from ISPs.

surfing the internet in 2020: sweet, this virtue signal I just made will me allow me to post my thought crime at 80% of my white privilege for the next 8 hours.

The currency will be lootboxes, and you buy types of lootboxes, and counterfeit will be called mimicking

Can't tell if joking, or alt-right

>cheer when social media companies ban people for opinions they dislike
>we need a free and open internet where everyone is treated equally

If leftist corporations control social media and engage in widespread censorship of their political opponents, then the net isn't really neutral is it? The free exchange of information is a far more relevant issue, not data rates.

>posting tumblr strawman
>amerimutts are the retarded ones

>internet is a dystopian hellhole
>soyboy faggots think their unfunny reddit memes are worth saving

the internet is a poison and the only cure is to burn it to the ground

That kinda sounds fun desu. Could have special shiny loot boxes for bonuses and overtime and commission and whatnot.
Instead of money you just get a bunch of random shit for your house and some food I gues.

Yet you don't have the slightest clue what net neutrality is. Just go suck a maori cock, you useless colony.

>Implying it wouldn't just be US Government Taxboxes TM instead if net nutrality is in effect