No new episode tomorrow

>no new episode tomorrow
>no waiting for previews
it hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

theanimeawards.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you people enjoy people pandered to? What about watching anime for its artistic merits?

But I do enjoy anime for its artitsic merits

As a straight male, is there any merit in watching Yuri on Ice for me?

But young Viktor is a work of art.

>What about watching anime for its artistic merits?
But I genuinely enjoy fagskate. Also the OST is god-tier

fuck off shinichi

It's gonna keep hurting for at least another year, user.

That's what I did, though. I'm not one of those that only picked it up halfway through it when it got popular after they kissed. It's not my fault I got homo as a bonus.

>yoi
>not artistic

Man I don't know how you guys got though 12 weeks waiting for an episode. I would have been pretty inpatient in waiting another week for another piece of the story. Watching it all at once was definitely the best idea.

Yeah, it's good. Funny, great music, lovely animation at times, likeable characters. You're probaly going to turn gay for Victor though. Or Piggy. Probaly both.

As much merit as spaghetti after you heat it up.

If you're disgusted by gay at all then don't bother. If not, it's good. It's pretty funny and the character interactions are great in general, although the skating may get tedious at times. Lots of cool songs though.

What real people will be in season 2?

I assume Medo-chan and Weir are gunning for it.

>that harmonica solo of the episode 10 ED song at the end of the hip-hop and the beginning of the pole dancing
Single of this lascivious track fucking when?

Phichit on Ice movie when?

Yuzu style.

Sup Forums only watches anime for fap material

I don't know how that one could work. So far the guest they have had are retired IRL. Weir is also retired and Medo is not in mens. But if you put in the current biggest skater who is also from the same country as the MC that starts to get awkward.

I don't think Weir has officially retired yet.

>lovely animation at times
Yeah, glance over the QUALITY, why don't you. "Lovely" when it matters though, no doubt.

The wait sucked but the threads were really fun. Especially the live ones. The one for episode 7 is one I'll remember forever.

>at times

>tfw that one was one of the few streams I got to watch with Sup Forums
Truly a historic moment.

The wait was torment (I forgot that insane preview thread cap with the 1000+ posts) but watching it with Sup Forums was a ride.

But he's not like, in the competitive grouping that Yuuri does, right?

Sure he has, all he does is commentary and ice shows now. He's not in competitive skating anymore right?

>"times"
>being fujobait moments

this is really rich coming from this board.

They usually do a public announcement when they retire but I never saw one for him. Maybe he's still in denial about it.

user pls. If you think animating that much skating sequences well in a short time for an already struggling studio is easy, think again.

But even Baldfat had a few quality moments.

But don't you remember user, those standards only apply to us for some reason?

There's no way he could go in say, the Grand Prix and win anymore. That time passed years ago.

The shitposting was horrible but the meme magic was worth it.

Maybe he doesn't need to do one because its obvious he's retired.

I think he tried some years ago but failed to qualify. It must be depressing being an old athlete.

Oh dear that does sound depressing. IDK it sort of seemed like he never got over what happened at 2010 Olympics.

I googled and it says he announced his retirement on the Today show.

Sounds like it was a fun ride. I was pretty busy durring it's run as it was the holiday season and working retail is torment durring that time.

I think this show would've been better off not having tumblr attached to it because now people expect kubo to be the beacon of progressiveness now.

>tfw you still wake up with a gutfeeling of happiness on wednesdays before you remember

I stand corrected, I don't know how I missed that.

No they don't. That tiny precent of tumblr retards doesn't count for anything.

Not necessarily. There's still a language barrier, so it isn't like a Western show where fans can bitch at the creator all they want and both can understand each other. There's always going to be some level of doubt if something "problematic" happens. Unless Kubo kills them off or makes them straight or whatever.

>S2
>Detroit music girl becomes a main character
>bangs Yuuri onscreen

theanimeawards.com/

kek, it won every category it was in including fucking animation. It'll most likely have won AOTY too

Unsurprising, I gave a fair few of my votes to Rakugo because I knew YOI wouldn't need them.

Gosh I'm sure people will take this well and not yell at all.

animation, really?

I hoped that it would win a few but I actually thought it would miss that one. Even YoIfags acknowledge the animation has some issues.

I didn't care too much about these awards in the first place but I'm seeing some faggots getting mad so I get to be smug again.

*miss best animation, I mean

>Even YoIfags acknowledge the animation has some issues.
Most of the ones with braincells, yeah, but half the YOI fanbase is screaming teenage girls who just wanna see their favourite show sweep regardless of the Quality.

Best couple and OP were deserved, though.

I'm a big Yuri on Ice fan but I feel it's fair to say everyone who voted YoI for best animation over Mob should have their eyes gouged out.

I want to feel his artistic merit

It didn't deserve best animation but best boy won so that's all that matters.

Not everyone who votes will have seen Mob, I wouldn't say a vote for YOI's animation means they think the animation was the best, more that it was the only series they watched. It's crunchyroll, they're casuals and YOI is the biggest normie series this year.

even tumblr autists know the animation was quality most of the time. the ones you're describing are third worlders who have no taste in absolutely anything.

It shouldn't have won best animation or best couple

So now that it's been dead for a while with almost 500 votes (10 times what I expected), let's have the results of Sup Forums's best YOI boy

In first place, because he can't not win
147 votes--Victor Nikiforov
In a fairly close second is the lovely piggy
135 votes-- Yuuri Katsuki
A distant third, the fairy
57 votes--Yuri Plisetsky
Winning the leftover "supporting characters" bunch with JJ style in fourth
30 votes--JJ Leroy
Tying for fifth are the best friends(+) the Yuris could ask for
22 votes--Phichit Chulanont
22 votes-- Otabek Altin
In seventh, the witch
21 votes-- Georgi Popovich
The man of mystery, the faceless Chinaman triumphs over major compititors to land in eighth place
12 votes--Cao Bin
Beloved and unappreciated Russian coach snags ninth
8 votes-- Yakov
With surprisingly few votes, the Swiss slut is tenth
7 votes--Christoffe Giacommetti
In a three way tie for eleventh, we have some boys who didn't make it to the finals
6 votes-- Guang-Hong Ji
6 votes-- Seung Gil Lee
6 votes-- Minami Kenjirou
In fourteenth place is happy Swede
5 votes-- Emil Nekola
Fifteenth is best gramps
4 votes-- Dedushka
Sharing sixteenth are and Italian and an American
3 votes-- Leo de la Iglesia
3 votes-- Celestino

And in a stunning last place, with only one vote out of 495

1 vote-- Michele Crispino

It was easily best couple though, that's a no brainer. The first couple aren't even a couple, Kiznaiver was god awful and I literally can't recall anyone talking about the Luluco one let alone being loved and obsessed over like Baldfat have been. It was by far the best developed with the best moments.

More guaranteed shitposting our way thanks to an irrelevant poll, just what we needed.

Even tumblr pointed it out when it happened and made fun with screencaps. That's why I thought it might actually not get that one.

>Best couple and OP were deserved, though.
Agreed.

;_;

Whatever you think about Baldfat it was at least deserved among that shit list, it was also the couple most talked about and helped boost YoI's own popularity like nothing else.

I remember some saying they were going to vote for YOI in the animation category to annoy the faggots that kept making threads for these polls.

Okay yeah, I forgot about that, good point.

Luluco x Nova was the best couple, Baldfat was never even confirmed

Being the most talked about or popular doesn't matter.

>best fight scene
>not Yurio stepping on Yuuri's face

>best girl
>not Victor

YoI didn't deserve best animation, best boy or best opening. Mob Psycho 100 was robbed.

>being the most popular doesn't matter in a popularity poll

>Luluco x Nova was the best couple

Luluco got cucked and Nova fucked Panty, it's over

>55

meme mahou lives on

It didn't deserve best OP? History Maker alone became a huge big deal, even in Japan. It made the top Google Trends there. It's memorable.

Also I'm surprised Victor wasn't nominated for best boy in the first place since he's the most popular, but then again Yuuri has enough fans.

Stay mad.

It should be about what was the objectively best option, not the most popuar

No she didn't, and Baldfat hasn't been confirmed. So Luluco x Nova was the best option on that list.

Speaking as someone who still voted for YOI in most of the other options.

>No she didn't

someone post the new P&S manga

So a small doujin released at Comiket where all Panty does is grab at him erase the fact that Yuuri x Victor are not a canon couple?

Polls that are advertised as picking your favorites are never about the objectively best option.

Opening is the whole package and MP100 had an excellent storyboarded and animated opening that I always watched, but I guess to each it's own. I love History Maker but it was skippable for me, the ice skating didn't even look that interestingly coreographed.

Best couple was the most deserving category for YOI in that whole list.

this. not that I expected any differently because crunchy roll is bottom of the barrel pleb shit.

>but best boy won so that's all that matters
spoken like someone who didn't watch mob

Baldfat has a huge following and is popular because it's genuinely loved and adored and it's pretty much the heart of the show. Best couple was objectively the most deserving category it won, period.

Wait someone unironically cared for that couple? I watched Luluco for shit and giggles and I don't think the other people i watched Luluco with cared about the pairing. I assumed they listed them in the awards because there was nothing else this year.

fuck off hetfag

this is the best fanart in the world

>So a small doujin

Made by the people who made the show as an official sequel to the anime

>mob wins nothing
>rakugo wins nothing
>YOI wins animation

Reigen was robbed

it wasn't ever confirmed for a sequel. no one gives a shit about p&s anymore, go kill yourself.

The poll shitposting begins. Why are you people so obsessed with polls in the first place? Why do you care if some pleb is voting for you're favorite anime or not? Whoever votes in these polls can't spell the names of the characters right and won't notice if they accidentally skip episodes while watching.

Who the fuck cares? It's a normie poll and people constantly shift the goalposts on what is considered "canon" anyway. It's canon to me, and this poll wasn't even about that when they already had fucking Satoru x Kayo in there

Mob won action and best fight, didn't it?

Because retards are mad that people like baldfat and think they're canon. They could've easily written off that poll as irrelevant but they're here running their mouths over it.

oh. it did.

well that's okay then.

mob still best boy

I honestly love Reigen just as much as any boy from YOI
He's the best

I loved mob and I love reigen but I just wanted to show pig some love because I honestly didn't think he would win

Beautiful, just beautiful

Let the celebration begin

Which YoI has the tastiest cum?

I vote Fairy. He's always sipping on juice boxes so his must be sweet.

Emil was the lone Mickey voter.