Donald Trump’s Bank Records Handed over to Robert Mueller

That’s a pretty odd thing to happen to somebody “not under investigation”. Anyways, it’s over boys. Dang, couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-bank-records-handed-over-robert-mueller

I-I guess thats it. It's been fun boys but I guess we got to get used to saying *gulp* I-I with her. The blue wave is going to be so big it will kill us all.

This is from a former Trump supporter too. Sorry friends.

Topkek

He's fucked
He certainly has dirty money and this is what they've really been gunning for

S-Sorry I ment to say I'm with her. I'm new to this sorry madame president! Forgive me.

Why the fuck do you read the Guardian? What type of monster are you?

If he had dirty money the IRS would have caught him a long fucking time ago

>using commie propaganda from /leftypol/ with a meme flag, 1 post by this ID and it’s over guys posting.
Go back to your safe space lazy fuck. This is now a commie hate thread.

Drumpf is finished this time.
I'm with HER now.

Dumping

Would they have? They didn’t catch Mr. Manafort? Actually tons of people end up getting away with tax crimes merely because it would cost more to prosecute than they would colllect, so taking people to court for tax crimes is always just about ‘making an example’ of them.

This doesn’t have anything to do with thread but it gave me a good kek.

They'll probably find some money that wasn't taxed properly but has nothing to do with Russia and the spin machine will go into high gear demanding Drumpfs impeachment over a few bucks.

They are desperate to find anything, it really is a modern witch hunt.

It’s worth pointing out that the article is talking specifically about records from Detuche Bank, to whom Trump owes about $300 million.

Coincidentally that same bank was just found guilty and had to pay a fine of something like $18 billion for money laundering money out of Russia, back in 2016.

I love daddy so much
I cum on cat now she hiss at penis
#shadilay

Mueller has nothing so now he's trying to get fired, which would make shitlibs reeee like never before and send pussyhat and soyboi brigades into the streets.

What if they find something from 10yrs ago? You think a president can be impeached for something he did as a civilian 10 yrs ago? Is that what you believe? Presidents get impeached for things they do WHILE THEY ARE TGE PRESIDENT you dumbass.

Weird thing to say considering 4 people have already be indicted

Mueller could actually choose to just sit on the findings and them indicted him once he’s out of office.
Or he could literally try to indict him in office, though there is no legal precedent for whether or not that would work.

Wonderful. Problem is a SITTING US PRESIDENT CANT BE INDICTED.

Maximun oy vey.

This could get fun.

Problem is THAT ISNT ACTUALLY CONSTITUTIONALLY CLEAR. The question of whether a president can be indicted has never actually be tested in the courts and its not explicit whether or not or is legal to indict a sitting president.

Fuck you commies

And considering all of their indictments will be thrown out after Strzok's actions.

NO I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE IN MY MONEY LAUDERING BANK