8values / compass thread

8values / compass thread

Other urls found in this thread:

8values.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have much to learn user, but good start!

Fuck do I need some Jewish value test to tell me what I believe in?
Ideology a spook gtfo.

(((populism)))

Link for the lazyfags

8values.github.io/

i got liberalism, pls save me

Rate me

Still mad about that time we send you our failed art student?

t. german in denial

I always get neoliberalism and it never makes sense to me. This time around I did make a few stupid concessions though. Lack of nuance bothers me.

>Patriotic
>Brazilian
kkkkk

It's an old result, don't gas me yet.

I got capitalist fascism last time. Not taking it a gain for a screenshot.

Flip your authority and liberty and traditional and progressive and you have mine fromWould you consider yourself a neoliberal?

Fight me.

a bit old results but still pretty close

how do i see the light Sup Forums

fml

Better than being called a neoliberal.

no regrets

Agreed, I think the problem is that they consider libertarianism liberal. Whereas what most consider as liberalism is much more authoritarian - communism and big government are what we consider liberal views, whether they are traditionally or not...

Just switch it on, doofus.

>not being a rampant MUH MARKETS corporate cocksucker makes you centrist
>retards still disingenously try to draw a paralell between scientific progress and technology and social "progress" and you can only choose between bible thumper creationist and soyboy apple fan
>not being a muh gunz, muh smallstate mutt makes you centrist
>literally zero way to express my monarchism and reactionary traditionalism

This test a shit but feel free to judge me.

r8 me

One word. Nuance. As a more libertarian person I have opinions, but I don't enforce them if it steps on someone else. The abortion question always fucks my score. I'd be way more traditionalist if it let me say "disagree or agree with stipulations" instead of giving a no opinion option. Only five options and one used to stagnate the results kills the purpose of the test. Its one of the few things that the political spectrum test does correctly. Even number of options forces someone to choose at the cost of their comfort, odd numbers result in less data for the benefit of the test taker's emotion. And I think I've seen some tests results that show Libertarianism as a result, but the set up doesn't make a lot of sense.

your results are pure cancer

Economic Axis: Capitalist

23.2%
76.8%

Diplomatic Axis: Chauvinist

91.5%

Civil Axis: Authoritarian

18.8%
81.2%

Societal Axis: Very Traditional

79.6%
20.4%

Closest Match: Capitalist Fascism

Glory to the fatherland.

got libretarian

I constantly get called a nazi by normies
So what is Sup Forums gonna call me?

More conservative but it says it closest to. Some questions are situational.

>The abortion question always fucks my score
This is why abortion is always such a hot topic, it's even split amongst ideologies. On one hand, I consider it murder, and murder is and should be illegal. On the other hand, I don't have a problem with the death penalty or abortions in the case of rape or incest. The cognitive dissonance on this just can't seem to level itself, no matter how aware of it I am.
As far as the test is concerned, it's a shitty 70 question test that assigns labels. Beyond the accuracy of the test in determining said labels, the labels themselves have too much ambiguity, baggage, and misconceptions to truly represent your belief structure to another individual.

You're just beginning your journey friend.

I came over from /his/ after the election and it's taken me less than a year to get where I am.

I’ve been here since brexit, wanted to know where the memes were coming from lol

>after the election
I didn't even know about this place until after the election. I avoided social media and internet based discussion boards like the cancer that they generally are. Stayed out of politics completely, never watched the news because I could easily see through their lies and manipulations and it infuriated me in an unhealthy way.
Found you fuckers when I got excited about the possibility of change in the right direction. Saw a comment about pizzagate on a right wing news site, had my wtf moment when I found this ocean of piss while figuring out what the fuck it was, never looked back. Can't say I've really changed much, although I can say my antisemitism has increased.

OH boi
Turn on those ovens

a Jew

It seems you cant win, my friend

A neocon

Oof

Political compass is useless.
It asks a small amount of dumb and loaded questions and gives you an inaccurate place on the graph.

I wish people would stop using this as the standard.

>neocon
Apparently that's me.

Good or bad?