Why is Homosexuality so rampant amongst the Alt-Right?

Why is Homosexuality so rampant amongst the Alt-Right?

Only an Autist can understand another

It's not. Why do the left lie all the time? Is it the soy or the total lack of honour?

explain the hatred of women
the fawning over anime characters and traps
and of course the preference for other men

What do you mean "rampant"? Literally every single leftard I know is a fag or some variant.

No problem for me.
But I'm old school nazi, so maybe that doesn't count.

they're not opposed to it nor are they hiding it

the Ernst Rohm kind?

No, they think heterosexuality is a disease. You people are legit cancer.

the opponents infiltrate the movement and infect it with degeneracy to delegitimize it.

The alt-right is the new left.

But that's a girl on the left

>thats a girl on the left
top kek
you're just making things up at this point

Am not. Your thread is tanking at this point, save for these useless bumps.

Lol, I love leftists doublethink. Attack us for everything you claim to be the champions of. What does this say about the state of the left when your precious minorities and sexual deviants are flocking to let evil nahdsees!

Hating women and loving traps is a Frog Twitter/blackpiller/psyop thing. The Kantbot/LogoDaedulus/PTCarlo/Hubris/Menanglewhatever/Beardson/Twitter-addict types and their orbiters. Not really Alt-Right or nationalist. They're the ones spamming the board with all the baiting 'omg can u belieb all teh-e-thot' topics. Their whole schtick is mockery and bad satire...but it largely gets ignored.

Sage

> as if not rampant everywhere youre just not tuned into its frequency, so to speak lolol

damn...so true...

Gays found it more fun when it was taboo and had to hide in the closet.

Well he's a very cute guy then. I would totally date him.

phag

> space penis

stop replying to this faggot thread
saged

I'm bisexual not gay. And I only like feminine guys

ME TOO FAGGOT.

>:)

Because the other option is coal burning roasties who will stab you in the back at any moment.

Its because we are going to give you an awfully hard fucking.

I think a lot of us fags were red pilled earlier than the normies because we saw how quickly the lgtb “community” turned thier backs on us the minute it was politically useful to do so. Gay men, whites in particular were deemed not no longer oppressed enough once gay marriage became widely supported and therefore became the oppressors. When you are abandoned that quickly and realize the “lgbt community" cares more about being oppressed than people it opens your eyes to underlaying Marxist values.

This pushed a lot of fags right. So most either became apolitical or decided that neo cons weren't appealing and ironically find the alt tight more attractive. The fags who stayed on the left either don't hold particularly strong convictions or keep them to themselves because they know they'll be ostracized I they step out of line with new brand of intersectional race baiting trans queer Femenizm.

I actually got effectively kicked out of a college lgbt group a few years back because I expressed reservations about giving hormones to kids who claim to be trans since we really have no research about the possible long time effects.

Being gay and leaning even slightly to the right sucks some times but those people are largely insufferable brainless who probably thought their lives were in legitimate danger when Trump was elected despite all the evidence indicated he was the most lgbt friendly president we've had yet.

Gender is a social construct and men naturally make the best women.

Who wouldn't want to be a sub and take Altrightknobs in every orifice? Alt right is a creation of an anime image board and you don't get gayer than weebs.