Korean gamers are very angry that SJW game directors at Firaxis are forcing them to have a female leader in the...

Korean gamers are very angry that SJW game directors at Firaxis are forcing them to have a female leader in the Civilization 6 game. She is Queen Seondeok, who was an incompetent ruler who also was weak against the Chinese influence.

Funny thing is that it is racist and humiliating to force a female leader on them. Just another example of the liberal media of America or UK trying to push their equality on other countries.

Also, she's chubby and looks SE Asian. Maybe Indonesian. Please come support us Asian gamers in the YouTube comments.

youtu.be/NxLZ6Fe8vjY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fzfI_bOTqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking SJWs ruining Civ now.

Poor Gooks.

If it makes you feel better they make England have Queens every time.

That's exactly how it should be

We love monarchy here

But queen of England actually do something useful. Not like this bitch.

Correct

Like fucking anhialated the Spanish armada and sent that cucked Catholic robot Phillip home to cry into his paella

Don't you want a king too?

To us it feels like pushing the feminism into Asia. Which is not welcome. Who will pour the tea or take care of the children?

SE asian or Korean or not she's ugly as fuck.

The wives will obviously

Are you expecting the queen to look after everyone's children??

>Also, she's chubby and looks SE Asian.
This is what annoys me the most about this. They are pandering to ugly niggers and spics who look like this.

Big deal civ 6 sucks, 5 is based old hotness.

revenge for having them make a the korean gary stu for civ beyond earth?

Civ was always a SJW simulator, friend

Firaxis has been doing this since they instituted a gender quota in Civilization V. It's completely bizarre because there are plenty of examples of competent female rulers in history (Elizabeth I, Catherine the Great, Victoria) but their choices were absolutely retarded in some areas.

China and Byzantium? Instead of Qin Shi-Huang or Justinian they pick Wu Zetian and Theodora, both consorts who barely held any power and are only noteworthy because they were able to influence their week-minded husbands.

Portugal has a rich history of rulers but for some reason they chose Maria I to spearhead their civilization, who's most renowned in history for being insane and incapable for half of her reign.

Likewise with Carthage; instead of Hannibal Barca they picked Dido, a semi-mythological character who wasn't even a leader.

I'm fine with women being represented in these types of games but it's complete bullshit revisionism to imply that all of these varied civilisations treat their women the way we do in the 21st century.

Are you sure?

It's a game about colonization!

Spot on user

I hate to have been Chinese Civ 5 player. Ugh she looked like the dragon lady sterotype.

This queen was a bitch of China.

Ha yet they always make our leaders (Japan) males. Lucky I guess.

>Feminism isn't welcome in Korea
They love cults there though. Even had a cultist as their leader for a while after all.

>Boudicca for Celts
>Forest niggers are represented by one of their worst leaders
Fuck, might as well make China's leader Dowager Cixi for eternity if you're going to pick the absolute worst leaders.

They trying to emasculate Asian men because the small penis thing isn't enough.

What's next?
> Jackie Kennedy leads America.
> Julia Gillard leads Australia.
> Rousseff leads Brazil.

>mfw I realize I have American education after not knowing anything relevant here.

>Young's Oatmeal Stout.

> Eva Brown leads Germany.
> Merkel leads Germany.

I mean I have yet to get to play as Hitler in civ. That sjw at it's best.

i want to fug an Boudica

DAS RIGHT

Ugh... but actually an accurate depiction and the best female leader.

Wasn't she raped?

Who cares? Not playing as America and getting that sweet +1 visibilty, B17s, and manifest destiny tile purchases is like asking to lose. That was Civ5, though.

It has become a gratuitous SJW fest, though. I might get Civ6 in two years when it's $20.

Until then, I will remain George Washington ... the leader of a proud and industrious nation.

In other gook gaming news

>retired Korean pro BW player goes to Zotac Cup
>faces off against star Chinese player Legend (7 year professional player who has spent time in Korea)
>plays him off race, Terran v Protoss
>fucking off race nukes him in game 1 (nukes are arguably the worst unit in starcraft due to the investment required for them)
>takes series 2-0

>Legend comes from losers to face Larva in grand final
>Legend bitched at him to play his real race, Larva does
>but he plays with 4 starting workers, sends one to dance around while starting one down
>kills it when Legend scouts him, Legend immediately gets salty in chat
>wins
>plays next game with one hand, with one hand and one foot, and cross handed at various points, micro kills 2 archons with his mutas
>wins
>plays final game laying back in his chair like he's sleeping
>wins
>trolls literally every game and never even came close to losing one of the five games they played that day

>Chinese player sees replay, goes fucking ballistic calling him BM loser
>Chinese event sponsors ban Larva from all future events and demand he apologize to Legend
>Chinese netizens are INSANELY MAD that their best player gets absolutely stomped by a trolling washed up Korean

Is he /ourgook/?

yes but i don't want rape

There's a mod for that. It's not very compelling, though, either strategically or asthetically.

The youtube comments in Korean are so good.

Anyone here translate them?

Fuck yes he is myngod that is absolutey fucking hilarious thanks for this

Koreans are weird and get triggered by silly weird things.

Legend looks like the Asian version of Martin Freeman.

Sorry so there is going to be a riot in South Korea because of this. Lol funny.

Don't get me started on the insane rate that Judaism spreads in Civ5. It's beyond blatant.

똥겜답게 쓰잘데기없는 성비 균형에 집착은 존나 하네

"It's stupid how they obsess with balancing the sex ratio."

뭔가 매우 후덕하게 생긴 여왕이네요.
"She is very vulgar for a queen."

똥송
"Shit."

면상 실화냐? 그리고 신라를 배경으로 뜬금없는 여왕이 나오냐? 이게 요즘 그 문화테러리스트라 불리는 PC충이란거냐?

"True or false? Is this the Queen of Silla in the background? Is this the charge to use a PC for a cultural terrorist?"

When are you vidya bugboys going to get the hint and fucking drop your manchild obsessions.

If you don’t actively participate in fending this shit you’re going to be surrounded and gassed.

There's a manly tear running down my cheek.

He was always the best.

>Theodora for Byzantium
Still mad about that. She was a literal whore who used to have all night romps with dozens of men while "acting" on the side, which more often than not meant being a stripper.

She actually does look Indian, that is the biggest fail I have seen on Civ.

Do you have a link for that?

>implying Lizzy wasn't great

Isn't you country fucked by feminism already? Which is causing your low birthrate problems?

Don't make me post the Goebbels quote you autistic amerimutt

Post it, leaf

Glorious SIAM has a king.

How soon will Merkel be in Civ? 7? 8?
Just the thought makes me sympathize with the Koreans.

Enjoy your gommunism, maplefag

Do SJW:s even care about turn based games enough that it's relevant to pander to them?

what about Oliver Cromwell?

No there is a backlash against it. Many woman especially are tired of being expected to work, raise children, handle finances of the house, and more now because of "equality." So they look for independence men.

Many Tokyo women move to more conservative area to be taken care of by a man.

the rabbit hole goes deep burger friend, I guess you never heard about the 1918 German revolution?

Irish will have an epi!

They don’t care about games at all. All they want is to infiltrate and subjugate everything you hold dear in life and swinishly gloat over your dejected humanity.

You faggots need to grow up and a find a better use of your time than video games

what are those silver insects on her head?

Reminder that Civ5 + CPP is the patricians choice

>What's next?
They already went there with taking an italian for France's leader in Civ 6, apparently the guy has had a hardon for Catherine de Medici for ages but that's no excuse for complete incompetence.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fzfI_bOTqk

Better than western women, many western women just go coal burning when bored because the men are too lazy to make sure they aren't coal burning.

Pinwheel of Peace speaks the truth, try doing a fucking pushup for once in your ungrateful lives.

i heard Japanese women was manipulative af.
trying to control your income and other shit.

My two cents:
It's not really sjw-ness, it's waifu baiting.
Countries can now have more than one leader, so, given time and dlcs, everyone will be made happy.

Why even a glorious Jew Zuckerberg plays it.

They manage the house finances.

Why is Australia in Civ 6? We've only been around for 100+ years.

You faggots return to call of duty 1 or 2 or battlefield 2

When a German man marries a Japanese Woman, who manages what?

why do let women control your finance?

I would say that "sales will eventually catch up to them", but then I remembered that typical gamers are real sheeples when it comes to consuming, they preorder anything that's hyped and almost always forgive game corporations for releasing shit, hoping that they'll do better next time.

Even Mafia III was a commercial success, despite it being both SJW-pandering and a technically broken mess of a game.

Waifu-baiting was Civ 5, Civ 6 everyone looks awful except for the Samurai.

not the devs fault if their female leaders were shit, Britain is so based we've had 4+ Queens who literally changed the world order in their lifetimes.

They did this with Japan last time too, even since the ugly SJW devs took over. They choose some faggot that ruled for like 3 years before dying

You love being degenerate matriarchy you mean.

Speaking of awful looks, that's the case of Firaxis's XCOM2 as well. Most of the faces of female soldier look like they were intended to be unattractive.

It was a queen who sold Britain to the Jews, so nah

How are your people so pathetic that they let a woman manage finances?

why aren't there any Hebrew civ? if dev is overrun with SJW, shouldn't Jews be in the game?

Not a Jap, but can shed some light on that. In Japanese households women typically control the finances and men seem to be OK with it. This has gone on for generations. Salaryman gets more free time to get drunk with coworkers and talk to girls who would otherwise never even gaze at him in girl bars and wife gets to do something useful besides cooking and cleaning, plus she gets to buy what she wants to maintain the household. Personally I would never go for it but it works for them and they seem to be generally happy with the situation. Can't tell you how many single-income married men I've met who are on an allowance though.

It's our culture.
But believe me, if you let her do it and she is a good traditional woman (there are many) then you will save a lot of money. Then you of course have the right to do things like invest the savings.

When I say manage, I mean pay the bills and manage bank account. Also, many Japanese men love drinking so it is a way to control this.

Remember, if she do anything wrong she is divorced and the courts will know. Also, she cannot remarry easily. No remarry - she is a lonely woman.

They don't make civilisations, they wreck them.

>implying the puppet master wants to be seen outside the shadows

The jew is usually destroying its host from the inside.

At least they're correctly showing Nubian pyramids

To be fair my mother manages all the finance and stuff like that. I just manage cigarette rationing.

HOLY SHIT HOW HAS NO ONE SHOWN THE ACTUAL LEADER

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A NIGGER

>TFW I no CIV game where Japan is led by Himiko (Amaterasu)

>Funny thing is that it is racist and humiliating to force a female leader on them.
no it's not don't be so sensitive

there just shouldnt be any because the male leaders are more noteworthy and should be included

Im happy I dont buy these newer games anymore because I absolutely do not want to give money to this sjw game bs

I want my old games back remember who you are making games for you sellout garbage companies

>Korean gamers are very angry that SJW game directors at Firaxis are forcing them to have a female leader in the Civilization 6 game.
This is the saddest thing I've seen Sup Forums try to make an issue of in a long time.

Isn't Korea controlled by a feminist illuminati-tier cabal? And had some huge feminist version of Sup Forums shitting up korean internet?

Seems fitting.

black people colonized korea

There's other great picks
>Alfred the Great
>Edward Longshanks
>Henry the Fifth
>Cromwell

Just play Crusader Kings 2, you can either play as black ethiopian jews, rise to power, and be the kang of Israel, or as looting khazar hordes that spread their jewish faith from steppes back to holy land.

They don't want Jews to waste their life away

She is not Korean by any stretch of the imagination.

>us asian gamers
Don't put us with the Koreans you faggot. If you are Zainichi, then fucking leave.