"Pink said she is delighted her 6-year-old daughter Willow told her she wants to marry an African woman when she grows...

"Pink said she is delighted her 6-year-old daughter Willow told her she wants to marry an African woman when she grows up."

The singer added that her daughter has created a nickname for the U.S. president. Willow reportedly refers to him as “Donald Duck Trumpet.”

“I don’t correct her,” Pink said. “And I should, because it’s disrespectful, but it’s like – ‘f**k it’. I feel like we are all in this permanent state of f**k it. I can’t imagine being a third-grader and this being the first example of what it means to be president.”

“I throw my hands up in the air every day,” the singer, whose album Beautiful Trauma has gone to number one in the U.K. and around the world. “It’s unbelievable. It’s not funny at all. It’s un-f**king-believable. I want to skip ahead to the part that it’s over and we start the clean-up process.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Anglosphere_2007_overweight_rate.png.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6U7vvbDI6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"The Grammy-winner says though she enjoys motherhood, she considers herself to be a “pre-teen boy,” according to The People’s report."

As mom told me, I said I was going to grow up and marry an African woman and adopt a whole horde of African children. Now I hate niggers, especially African niggers

The more i think about, theres no reason to get mad about what liberals do. In this case she's ruining her family. In other cases liberals act in ways that unify people against them. We are just living in the age where people from the left push ideologies and the world learns to reject them, or accept them and learn firsthand in why they were bad choices. I think at the end of all this is a future of relative conservatism.

Ive always hated Pink, fucking lezza whore cunt.

(((Alecia Beth Moore)))

The poor child though. She's probably being forced to live in this way because her mother wants to appease the blue haired mentally ill cunts on twitter.
she'll suffer in the longrun, mentally. i hope she gets the help she needs

These fucking people are creeps

How is this any different that Christians teaching their eight year olds that God hates fags and niggers are subhuman?

Why does it seem that America is full of mentally deranged people?
That's not just a statistical blip, that's an epidemic of stupidity.

that parent is teaching the truth

How does the child know she will like the taste of pussy?

Ignorance is bliss.

There's a lot of whacked people in Germ who don't understand the concept of borders and open their assholes to welcome refugees.

I do, but it really isn't any different than the taste of a dick :/

It’s Hollywood I think. If you teach people that they are the center of the universe and then use media to emotionally tie them to it, they have no real reason to learn common sense the way ordinary people do. When they start talking to people outside of the U.S. they don’t know how to deal with people who are naturally more grounded in reality and cynical, so they appear naive and stupid as a result.

Oh please Kim Jong Un, just please.

>I want to skip ahead to the part that it’s over and we start the clean-up process.

We agree on something. Let the ethnic cleansing start now.

A good example of that was Meryl Streep shitting all over the NFL, which obviously didn't go over well.

The truth ?

this is what happens when you abuse a child

Why is this permaprolapsed roastie being trotted out?

>Willow reportedly refers to him as “Donald Duck Trumpet.”

OMFG BLUMPFK UTTERLY BTFO HOW COULD DRUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER LOL

well, their children will avoid gays who will want to sexualize them and perhaps even sexually abuse them, and they will also avoid packs of blacks

now explain to me the benefits of teaching your children to want to marry African women

This is a text book example of hollywierd simply follow orders to stay relevant and in the public sphere

I mean if she rejected this, she'd be flipping burgers within a year

How can someone like this whine about muh DROOOMPF when she is raising her daughter to be a butch coalburning dyke?
What sort of a cognitive dissonance is this?

Before you even think of attacking other people you should sort your shit out. Be a good parent and raise a normal heterosexual daughter who wants to grow up and marry some handsome white guy, then you can talk shit about the president.

And the chasm between the two sides grows wider and deeper.

Both sides has people who think they are the absolute truth and answer to the problems we face today.
It's like a married couple that is fighting and breaking up the family.

You will never solve these issues if both parties won't learn to compromise and work with the other side. It'll eventually end in violence and one sided tyranny. Unless you come together and stop dancing to the tune of the ones who created this divide and rule over you.

Oh, a celebrity being degenerate? Nothing new here kids

it's over. Drumpf is officially a duck trumpet

>she wants to marry an African woman when she grows up

Oh yeah, that's totally not crafted. "pink" is a jew though, so less jews and niggers works for me.

You can't spell tyranny without tranny. Trannies are the basis of all evil.

How the fuck can you ''come together'' with people who thinks it's ok for their children wanting to have gay interracial relationships?
Where the fuck is the middle ground that we should meet at? Should we come together in the middle and be ok with bisexual relationships with half-blacks?

What's the middle ground between cutting off a child's penis and not cutting it off? Cutting it in the middle?

it'd be cute if it wasn't being portrayed as an example of "LMAO EVEN 3RD GRADERS CAN SEE HOW BLUMPFA DUMPF IS JUST A BIG OL' FLUMPF"

White trash spawns white trash. Wow

>pink
>white
oy vey

Reminder that Pink is jewish

>Alecia Beth Moore was born on September 8, 1979,[4] in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, to nurse Judy and insurance salesman Jim Moore.[5][6][7][8][9] Her father is Catholic (of Irish and German descent) and her mother is Jewish (of Lithuanian Jewish and German Jewish descent).[10] She has described herself as a "Irish-German-Lithuanian-Jew".[11
Oy vey, it's those (((white trash))) hehe. White people are such trash, amirite???

she was even delivered by a JEW-dy.

Disgusting.

she can african women apart form the man?

>White people are such trash, amirite???
YES

Repulsive bull dyke uses child to virtue signal. Because it has something to sell. What a fucking shock.

as a father of daughters I don't think of my daughters marrying anybody when they are older because I'm far too busy being a good father and letting my daughters be children.

WE NEED GENOCIDE, AND WE NEED IT NOW

All whites usually are

America, you have become the modern Sodom and Gomorrah. How the mighty have fallen

where is this?

said the muslim cuck whose arab women get fucked daily by the BBC lmao

The kid was more likely told to say that. She probably has no idea what marriage really means, she most likely thinks it’s just friendship. Seeing how her SJW mother isn’t married, yet has a kid, it’s safe to assume the kid will be a Teenage Mom.

t. little dick nigger LARPing as a big dick nigger

>britistan flag
>females
If you aren't teaching them ethnic identity, the truth about islam and jews, they will be burning coal willingly or forcibly and you will have failed as a parent,

They're Mystery Babylon. Get it right kek

>Why does it seem that America is full of mentally deranged people?
Because it's illegal to kill or cage them. The jew does terrible things to our children, Mentally ill parents raising children and molding them to be faggots just like daddy and daddy. Thankfully, many of them grow out of it once they get old enough to rebel and start to think for themselves instead of just emulating their parents.

This is all behavior learned by the degenerate kikes spreading like the cancer it is.

>Implying that getting these degenerate celebs to miscegenate is a bad idea.
>Spread the cuckery to those who most negatively influence society as a whole and protect those close to you.

Let them reap the fruits of their ignorance.

I too would like to skip to the part where we "clean up" this world. Possibly even skip back.

le "to intelligent to pick a side" face

Strange how she hasn't given up the layers of makeup though.

This. it's the saddest part, the egomaniacst don't really care about their kids for them they're just another tool.

>I don't believe in gender roles
>Can't go outside without an inch of makeup covering her face

>American flag
>Trying to give advice on parenting
They wont be on medication or obese for a start off.

I'M AFRICAN RETARD, ARABS ARE ENSLAVING OUR BROTHERS IN LIBYA. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM.

She's a little kid. She also probably wants to eat chocolate for breakfast, go to school without pants on and Marry her cat. They have no idea what marriage is at that age. I bet she wants to be an astronaut or a ballerina too. Kids say all sorts of funny stuff and forget it.

Well what should I do? Abandon half the things I believe in so that I can 'join a team'?

You think your side has all the answers and can do no wrong? That you've got it all figured out.

I wanted to be a super villain when I was 6.

>tfw to smart to restrict myself to one side
heh, you brainlets can't beat me if i have no opinions

im so intelligent

Oh there will be a "clean-up process" all right.

She' s not a parent, she' s an enabler.

Mystery Babylon Theatre 2000BC?

Exactly. Does the UK have CPS or what? They need to do something about this shit.

Yes, they're called the social services, you may have heard of them, they helped cover up the Rotherham scandal.
They are largely run by the left wing cucks and paedo ring child traffickers for the elite.

>Oh there will be a "clean-up process" all right.

You are selfish and scared. Self-preservation at the cost of everything else. What happens when the chinaman decides that hey.. fuck it, we are the smartest and best at everything. Fuck whitey, lebensraum for the yellow man.. and he cuts you down with his sword.

you lack empathy and other qualities that you deem are feminine and traits that only weaklings have. But they are necessary.

You make fun of the people in the middle because they didn't join your team. Push them enough and you'll drive them to the other end.

Nigger, we won't survive without harmony.

What makes you any different than the commies that purged their ranks after the revolution?

>ukuckistan
>paragon of health
0/10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Anglosphere_2007_overweight_rate.png.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6U7vvbDI6c

sasuga Pink

wow I want to cum inside Willow now

>It'll eventually end in violence
Sweet
>and one sided tyranny.
Then you didn't use enough violence, repeat step 1

Hah, im to intelligent for these brainlets. Chingchong bingbong pls rape my asshole thanks
Harmony and diversity ftw!

Don't worry bro. After Emperor Trump declares open season in the states, we'll colonize Britain and bless you with murrican freedoms. We'll even let you keep your royals if you'd like. After all, we're not communists.

>Pink is a degenerate

Stop the presses

so she screams nigger while playing xbox all day?

Why do people act like kids look at the President as a role model?

When I was a kid I didn't even know who the fuck the President was let alone give a fuck about them

This another reason why eugenics is a good idea. Individuals like "philly stinky pinky" would have a hard time passing wellness tests.

"That is where they got the idea of the patriarchy from. They literally grew up being groomed and are victims. They think all men are like this because it is all they have known. They are damaged. It is why rehab and therapy is so common in Hollywood.

This is fucked up enough but then they are looked up to by normies. These mentally disturbed women who have experienced a world of genuine patriarchy are giving life lessons to a generation of women. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and we are listening to what they say. Emma even spoke at the UN ffs.

This is the root of why feminism has turned so anti-men. The same shit probably goes on throughout all of MSM too which is why they are always onside with the patriarchy shit. Two industries of genuine victims who think it is normal pushing a narrative to destroy their perceived patriarchy.

Plus they are slutts who are making excuses about their past to feel better about themselves. Women virtue signal a lot for eh same reasons.

If anything this whole situation can be used to shine a light on feminism as the mental disease it is. One that comes from the minds of very deluded or victimised women who should be in insane asylums. Instead, they are teaching generation after generation of young women about the world as roll models and public figures, controlling the narrative behind the scenes. Forcing laws and culture to be anti-masculinity because it is that (in their minds) that is to blame for all their past regrets. Modern feminism is just an excuse to avoid past failings and guilt. It is an excuse to take no blame for your own actions past, present, and future."

No, she just LARPs as one so that she can claim that she has a "childlike sense of wonder" or whatever the fuck.

(((Pink))) is a demonic jewess with shitty music.

Death and hatred to mankind

That's because it used to be a dick you stupid commie cunt

Hey, stay angry. I'm sure that'll lead to something good.

It's like the old movie called 'Mother' or 'Mama' (i cant remember what its called) and the actress adopts two children so she xould look good for the press but ultimately rejects her kids and abuses them.

I think this liberalism that is taught so religously will be rejected by many children for the same reason some reject religion. It has been taught so harshly and so often that the child grows up hating it. Now, thats no slight against religon but more of an observation for a possible outcome in the future.

Yeah, I had this realization a while ago. Libs may be dragging the white replacement demographics down overall, but in the long run, it's a good thing. They don't breed, or not nearly at replacement level while white Christian conservatives are fucking like rabbits and cranking out babies. Now some will be lost to the culture of Leftist decadence, but by and large as the education system (liberal indoctrination centers) continue to implode the number of white liberals will continue to decline. We're already at the point where nearly 60% of white women voted for Trump in 2016. And as libs continue getting abortions and raising psychologically damaged children who are emotionally incapable of raising a family, things will continue to swing our way. The only regret I have is that there are a lot of innocent kids getting fucked up for life by fucking shitty ass parents.

((((((((((PINK))))))))))

> innocent kids getting fucked up for life by fucking shitty ass parents.
it's sad but it's the way of the world my friend. This has happened since time immemorial and will happen into the far future.

And we just keep winning with Trump. But we should keep doing what were doing here on Sup Forums and elsewhere.
Just because we are winning doesnt mean the fight is over. 2018 is gonna be real rough so we better get our autism in high gear and pray to Pepe.

Hollywood. But I don't think Europe is much better. In general, Brits don't even seem like people to me. Their mannerisms, certain vocabulary, and actions will always come across as those of subjects and not individuals.

yo retartd I know you're some liberal in disguise but answer this

I just want to see the wall.

Not a joke.

You can differ on some opinions and agree on others. You can have wildly differing views on parenting but have similar ideas about capitalism and the free market. It's not like Pink is telling MY kid to fuck black chicks so I don't give a rats. Also I have trust in my child to reject the nonsense of the left and embrace the positive ideals of the right.

>The only regret I have is that there are a lot of innocent kids getting fucked up for life by fucking shitty ass parents.
I was one of those fuckups with ex-hippie baby boomer parents. There is hope for us, it just takes us a long time to break the bad habits we were raised with.

How horrible her mother must be, that she wants to have family with another woman?

Also the whore is delusional.

Marxist control of all universities/public schools pushing (((their))) cultural agenda. Americans dont learn about science and math they learn about transgenderism and white racism.