So the puppet dictator-in chief wants to develop his own Gestapo/NKVD, otherwise known as secret police

So the puppet dictator-in chief wants to develop his own Gestapo/NKVD, otherwise known as secret police.

Thanks a lot you braindead trailer trash hicks, enjoy being executed in the middle of thd night

theintercept.com/2017/12/04/trump-white-house-weighing-plans-for-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

where do i send my resume

do i get my own comet pizza loli

This Desu

Sounds cool. Where can I join?

Silly, he ain’t coming for us. However, your ticket for a helicopter ride is being printed atm. Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride until your entire body is ejected from the aircraft.

Yes, because they'd recruit morbidy obese NEETs

y tu?

How do I apply for the foreign division?

>132 IQ
>1.71 m
>Manufacture engineer
>Autism is strong in me
>Sociopath

Holy shit how do I sign up for this??

1 post by this ID

DO THEY NEED REMOTE VIEWERS?

I USE RV TO TRACK DOWN KIM'S ONLINE PRESENCE. Sup Forums, WARCRAFT - NO ESCAPE

I HAVE A POWERFUL MINDHEAD.

PIC RELATED- IT'S KIM

Remote vision was the excuse used to avoid telling the anti-gravity technology used to explore other solar planets.

It doesn't exist, you have to read between the lines.

MORE REMOTE VIEIWNG

>1.71 m

Its above average here, its manlet in Europe. I am too white to be native here, too olive to be white there.

JUST.

A fucking brainlet, manlet, autismo combo. You should've been put down at birth

Hahaha, OP will get roped.

The author wasn't upset that this is made necessary by Deep State fucks?

Where can I read up on the Deep State.

manlets need not apply

My god sign me up.

it's completely lost on him. he doesn't even know why trump won.

Probably Infowars or some other garbage site run by insane tinfoil hat wearing morons

Where does that secret police stands in regards as the other 16 security agencies?

Autism doesn't mean I can socialize. Sociopathy makes people like me at first, but then again I really can feel emotions towards other which is positive for agents. But still, in the spectrum there are several times I lose it picking up the details or trying so solve something... again useful for the job.

>Brainlet, no
>Manlet, depends

They would only answer to trump. They wouldn't have to answer or share what they're doing with anyone else

you know sociopaths get fragged right?

This is cover for the already existing private spy network. He didn't win the election by votes only.

well why don't you filthy communists stop doing illegal things and then we won't need this shit?

fucking idiots

What illegal things are the "communists" doing, dumbass

>Hey guys hehe
>I'm a SOCIOPATH
>I'm so edgy and cool
>I can blend in

Fuck off autismo, everyone can tell your fucking weird.

Like these. He should rather say to prevent from doing such things.

So democrats in the US relate to this how?

>Implying we're not going to be on the good side of the bullet.

What a fucking loser.

Fuck you liberal shitbag.

Democracy only works for white people, jews try to rotate their inventions capitalism and communism to avoid regaining control by host. Right now parasites fully control system and monitoring situation for a shift to demonism (communism covered with democracy banner). That is simplified.

Manlets are ALWAYS the top dogs.
Caesar was like 5'2
Napolean was 5'6
Hitler was 5'8"
The majority of engineers and scientists throughout history were short.
There's an inverse relationship between height and intelligence; the shorter a man is, the smarter he is as he has more brain mass per body weight, meaning more energy and proteins are sent to his neo-cortex as opposed to tall "men" who, due to the square-cubed law, require much more energy to do anything and thus they live shorter lives, are less intelligent, and weaker/take more work to get nice gainz.
The only "advantage" they have is women may be more attracted to them, but if your only value is based on ROASTIES, as opposed to being a leader of MEN (like manlets are) then that just proves how pathetic tall "men" are. "Oh, I only like TALL men"

Reminder fascists are put in power by big business when capitalism fails.

Lawl.....
You liberals and your tears....
FEED ME!!!!!