The great debate

Saga just won because he gang shaka with 2 other gold saint. I'm not sure he won't if he fight one by one.

shaka wins. he's the creator's favorite.

Half of Saga's gimmick is useless against Shaka

this Shaka's always been the strongest, real question is who will be the strongest when the bronze saints finally take over Shun, Seyia, or Ikki?

Shaka by far

Saga.

Shun.
Ikki won't wear the Leo Cloth if he can help it
Seiya's in a coma
Shun is already the strongest bronze, and would be at Shaka's level if not stronger if he became the Virgo.
In Episode G-A- he was able to win a fight without a cloth(although G-A- is fanfic tier trash).

Saga can literally destroy galaxies.
How can Shakafags even compete?

is G-A cannon though? ND confirmed everyone other than Seyia would move up and i'm sure that's only because Seyia is absent currently

Still better than LC

Buddha is overpowered as shit, it's not fair.

G-A isn't canon but it's the closest thing we'll get to an epilogue for the bronze saints because Kurumada will never make the Heaven arc, he may never even finish ND.

Who the fuck cares? They're both a billion times weaker than the 5 main characters.

Seiya after "MOERO, ORE NO COSMO YO!" >Shun if serious>Ikki>Shiryu>Hyoga>Shun

Your galaxy can suck my cock

Fuck off spics

Actually, there isn't a debate. Saga would rekt Shaka anyday. He's the strongest saint afterall, Kuramada himself said that.

Kurumada is drunk for 24/7. That's why ND has so many hiatus

AAA OTRA DIMENSIOOOOOON

Shaka wins easily. Saga has no defence against Tenbuhorin and Shaka can shield himself against Galaxian Explosion AND travel through dimensions without giving a fuck.

Hades this is love>PEGASUS RYUSEIKEN>everything else

QUE GRACIOSO