Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsXbOxTgCCo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=yKDhHbDV5Xw
youtu.be/yKDhHbDV5Xw
archive.fo/uGljB
faroutmagazine.co.uk/what-is-it-like-to-live-as-a-black-person-in-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4
tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g1066457-d2013389-r421750072-Kabukicho-Shinjuku_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html
tokyoreporter.com/2014/01/29/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares, fuck off

Based Nips need to chime in about how much they hate niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=UsXbOxTgCCo

so many worthless cucks in the comments

japan needs to remove every nigger before its too late. their cancer is something you do not want even a drop of in your society.

Go back to Africa, nigger!

who the fuck cares? go back to africa

Pretty sure it would be as much of a cultural difference between black or White people trying to live in japan

>Gets a chance to start over in a place with almost no niggers.
>Still wears jerseys, shitty jewelry and nappy hair

Can't believe you're not having a great time.

Ya Japan doesn't want anyone living there. It's rather small so can't blame them too much.

Sorry for the shitty meme, it took like 2 seconds on Paint.net.

Fuck niggers globally

What is the nigger doing in Japan and why is he not in Africa instead? How can you even complain how a host country is treating an outsider? They can gas him for all anyone cares, it's well within their rights.

It's honestly infuriating how the Negro believes he's entitled to respect and admiration he goes.

>Black
>Person

Pick one.

>gooks aren't superi...

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4&t=10s

youtube.com/watch?v=yKDhHbDV5Xw

aren't there some mafia of blacks already in japan that even the same Yakuza are afraid to fight it?

WE

>When I did see black people in media it was often as stereotypical characters and that is largely due to the western objectification of black people, which translates all over the world
Different continent, different culture, different people, different system, different history...and they STILL find a way to blame whitey. Incredible, just incredible.

No one on Earth has the strength nor the courage to face KARA BOGA

chang alway be holdin a nigga down

>Yakuza are afraid
Probably don't want get AIDS.

FUCK OFF NIGGER SHILL

lol his argument is literally "They don't like black people in Asia because of white people"

The same they treat any foreign people? They might find white people more attractive (for features you might not think of, like big noses) but nips don't really trust any outsiders.

too many niggers in japan already. i cant wait until they start gassing the minorities.

As Nobita would probably put it "I don't give a fruck, You are not special"

for some reason they have a shitload of somalians

why are they trying to go where they dont belong

Cancer spreads where it is unwanted.

im not racist but this made me laugh

Big Mama gonna cook Krillin up some gumbo.

If they are afraid it's because the niggers are retarded enough to go shooting in the streets. The yakuza aren't retarded like nigger gangs.

WUZ

SAMARAIS

youtu.be/yKDhHbDV5Xw

This is because of Nobita's video, no?

Archive it, faggot.

archive.fo/uGljB

Fuck you, I care.

ur not norwaychan?

I said this in a previous thread a few days ago, the few us that actually have a life in Japan are actually working class citizens. Unlike white North Americans and some Europeans, Asians see through our bullshit attempts to play the race card to get free handouts and the likes (though that's mainly because they don't have white guilt to be exploited and extorted in their country).

It's the same with going there acting like the Japanese you learned from watching anime or some Rosetta Stone kit means that they'll be rolling out the red carpet for you just because you "think" you're fluent in their language or that you're different or that they'd rather use your race's facial structure for animation. You can see from other youtubers that are white and went to Japan who had a pretty bad or mediocre experience there because of this mindset.

>I'm not racist
You will be

Japan isn't that racist actually, and their women are more liberated and feminist than the west, plus they don't have kids until they're in their 30s.

I'm Congolese/Jamaican and I've lived in Japan for 6 years, and I have to say that picking up Japanese women was easy as fuck. I went on dates with quite a lot of decent and classy Japanese women , and fucked countless japaense women.

What do you except though? Japanese men are all beta virgins who fap to anime. Meanwhile I was pounding that Japanese pussy with my throbbing and pulsating huge cock

>the nigger larp vs the nippon chad

Nice bait, Mahmoud.

>ill just cover my ears and shout bait

I be rolling thru Chiba wreckin hoes
Like a donkey thru a Tijuana cantina

Stay here for a year and you will be.

*smacks lips*

Picture of hand with time stamp.

Japan is weird they like the most grotesque sex, they love the tentacles monsters raping their woman and that stuff, sex with a nigger it's the same.

You're blatantly wrong so there's no point in arguing with a shill.

He's got them ol big noodle suckin lips

>faroutmagazine.co.uk/what-is-it-like-to-live-as-a-black-person-in-japan/
>I didn’t see enough representation of black people in media
japan is 0.000001% black and he wants representation? What is it with representation?
>be black
>goto japan
>demand that nips change to make me feel at home
I have NOTHING against black people (unlike the rest of Sup Forums) but someone needs to tell Tyrone that the nips will not treat him with kid gloves like whites do.

Yo so u be sayin we wuz carz?

I wonder why niggers always have to go to places where they're not really wanted.

Why?

I f I said I was going this In America or Sweden you'd believe me. What makes you think Japan is any different?

>Why did Nigerian-American photographer Nwosu take on the project?
i read that as
>Nigger-American

kek

>my ancestor!

SUPER SAIYANZ

niggers are disgusting

These people expect to be taken seriously. When a white person visits Japan, they tell their friends about what it's like to study Michelangelo influence on post-reneissance eastern painting, or what it's like to gaze out over the pacific from the Japanese pacific. They tell tales of adapting to eastern culture and the differences they notice in architecture. Then you have these dread-headed, "swagged-out" pathetic negroids who go visit a culture they are not capable on understanding and post garbage like "hurr durr wat it like 2 b a nigga in japan lol" and "being black in X part of japan". As if their niggerness is the only thing of import and all other cultures and societies have a responsibility to bow before them and adjust their ways of living to their sorry excuse for a culture. As if the entire would exists to persecute them because their great great grandmother picked some cotton or whatever. As if they matter on the world stage at all. These self-centered, underdeveloped talking apes are literally incapable of relaying any experience of value from their experience with a distant people aside from AYO MANG WATTA NIGGA DO IN JAPAN AYY.

God dammit I hate niggers.

>What it's like to live as a black person in Japan
Infinitely safer than a Japanese person living in Africa.

>We

>cucks

the site is called "Melanin Unscripted"

WE

Mongoloid retarded toadstool here. Can confirm. Japanese women will have sex with anything.

>Meanwhile I was pounding that Japanese pussy with my throbbing and pulsating huge cock

And right on cue, muh' dick.

They are Global citizens

I'm not sure if I'm more agitated or amused by this fact.

>Japan isn't that racist actually
yeah they are
but they are also very polite while they do it. i worked there for a bit and they called me gaijin-san
it's like when your friends visit you and they bring their idiot kid with them and you have to put up with the kid and keep watching them so they don't break stuff but you don't want to upset your friends. that's how japs treat foreigners

and why is it that wogs universally think those harry potter glasses make them look more intellectual

sign of the times
globalism vs nationalism
this guy doesnt see japan as a sovereign nation
its just another territory of humanity and he deserves to dictate the culture because of his skin colour

there are literally nigerian gangs who prostitute thousands of underaged japanese girls who run away from home

the """"samurai"""" are just another cucked race

Meanwhile an actual Japanese person has finally had it with niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4

>melanin unscripted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Both black. Both from Detroit. Both won't go far in life.

Fugkin legend.

"Tabbew? Okay bawt I don gibe a fwack!"

For some unexplained reason they dont fuck off to Africa once they have enough money to immigrate to it, Botswana is the most decent negro country there and has lots of living space they could all go there and stay there forever but choose to live around non blacks who they hate, niggers are just stupid jews.

HISTORY

They are obsessed with loving everywhere but Africa. It's very frustrating.

Living*

This
Underrated Post

tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g1066457-d2013389-r421750072-Kabukicho-Shinjuku_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html

tokyoreporter.com/2014/01/29/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/

The black men really do follow and harass every white person they see in Shinjuku. They are all Nigerians and they work for the shady bait-and-switch strip clubs (non-japanese SEA/Flip girls who are in the country illegally) or they are have small bars where they they lace the drinks with daterape drugs so they can rob you.

We went as a group and they still bothered us, and two of use are in the 6'2" to 6'4" range, and these are tiny African men but they are aggressive. They know you are unarmed as a tourist in a country that doesn't really allow self defense.

To true. They have very small foreign demographics but it's still in the many thousands. Enough to form gangs.

That's pretty... far out.

youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18

Nips dont give niggers welfare so negro populations are abysmally low in their country constantly.

Oh cool, more niggers where there aren't supposed to be any. OP is a stupid fucking nigger-loving faggot and deserves to be raped.

notice how the blacks from america were weebs but the ones from africa came with a plan to reach their life goals.

Yeah it's annoying. They go on and on about their beloved motherland and how it's so perfect, but would never actually bother going there. Instead you have all these niggers wanting to live in Japan, Italy, Korea, Norway and so on and so forth. And of of course one of the main reasons being the classic case of "muh dick". Even in the comments section of the OP video you have a bunch of horny monkeys lusting over Japanese women.