LIBERAL SALT THREAD!!!!!

LIBERAL SALT THREAD!!!!!

>last night the supreme court ruled in favor of the travel ban

charge your phone, faggot

Le 17% face

On no, the leafs will stop visiting, how will we ever recover?

>Corbyn
>liberal

you're going straight to the gulag

I love left wing salt

If anyone protests this insist that Trump banning Indonesia is the worst as it is the biggest Muslim country in the world.

Indonesia isn't on the list and they'll either agree with you showing that they have no idea on the issue or they'll disagree with you and you can ask them why he didn't ban Indonesia or Malaysia if he's banning Muslims.

They didn't explain us how and why it is the rules apply!

Kek

how about who gives a fuck if they complain. the president has the power to do what he did and thats all that matters.

Tell it to the jews

Triggered

My phone is literally at that right now...weird

kek too late muzzie, if you didn't want white supremacists..

A new meme is born.

>anybody has the human right to enter the US for any reason they want to even if they are hostile to our values and society
really makes me think

>history
>martin luther king
I suppose too much further back and you'd have to find out what happens when you won't stem the foreign tide

my ID will be cmMMO6aH

The funny thing is that they explain every single one of their rulings. Those faggots are just too lazy to look it up and assume that because their butthurt yellow-journalism media of choice didn't write about it, that it doesn't exist.

But it do.

I'm a little upset that Indonesia isn't on the list, considering they are supposed to be under sea level within 50 years.

There is so much salt I don't even want to look at them :(

What's better Reddit salt or Twitter salt?

>2 posts by this ID
well that was pretty gay dude

big difference mudslime has a hand grenade and wants to kill people.
white chick just wants to live free.
sand nigger wants freedom to kill people.

Reddit salt. Because they try to be intelligent. The higher they climb, the harder they fall.

a fucking leaf

go back to Sup Forums you little faggot

traveling to a country with established borders
right
pick one

Do they just pick key words and spout them out now?

war never changes

You don't speak for all of us

>DONALD TRUMPS MUSLIM BAN IS SHAMEFUL AND DISCRIMINATO-
*USER WAS TRUCK OF PEACED FOR THIS COMMENT*

>Why is America not taking to the streets

Maybe because deep down they all know le Trump is Hitler meme is a load of BS

>if muslims didn't want to get bombed from 2001-2017
>they shouldn't have waged war on us from 600AD-2017

this shit is hilarious, not since the KKK hired this nigger preacher to convince black women to have abortions have people had to protest this much

totally writing off any protesting this or previous generations ever did and I'm sure there was some

ignoring all the frugal spending protesting normal Americans do every day by not watching TV shows starring faggots kissing

>Trump is Hitler meme is a load of BS
Hitler had retards put to death, Trump formed retards into his own personal army

big difference

someone's going to actually rise up
and actually be a fascist
and actually directly quote or paraphrase hitler
and actually try and turn back the clock to european traditionalism
and every single time anyone yells "Hitler" at him we're going to collectively nurse our brows and groan "again with this Hitler stuff?"
and for a few blessed years, before they're all wiped out or forced into hiding, leftists will finally understand what talking to them feels like

>Overlord Jews finally declare Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
>Worldwide chimpouts

This is why the travel ban helps a bit. Only kikes and crypto-loxists are protesting this.

He probably means 2 million because most people don't give a shit.

What's with the flag. You forgot to turn off your shit posting light.

Ask them when's the last time the one on the left blew up children for Jesus.

Well, we did ban Muslims, so...

you should often charge your battery and never let it go below 40 or above 80, only in cases when it is required

White girl just wants ti shoot guns and to learn self defense and believe what she wants to believe even when (((they))) try to shame you if you do. Brown person is actively killing people and wants to enforce her religion on people. This is ehy context matters.

illogical, 600 ad is centuries ago while the iraq lybia and syrian deblace is at most 17 yeares old

I never credited leftists with much intelligence, but where was their booty blistering when the Obama ban happened, or the Carter ban?

They're basically flinging shit because a Republican used the same rules that Democrats have already used .

>jacob4kids
hmm....

Why don't these faggots just hand over their homes to muslim families

Holy shit, they were showing this image back when I was a lefty during the Romney/Obama election.

Liberals really lost the internet war, they've had to astroturf and force memes through the late night comedy jew to recuperate.

The streets belong to Muslims with trucks

Is there anyone in the UK that is normal and not some virtue signalling faggot? I remember when Farage came out and said that accepting AIDS infected refugees would further strain the NHS and got blasted.
Is there anyone over there?

Every Muslim country on the planet
Has bans on building Churches or Synagogues
Has bans on proselytizing or leaving Islam
Has bans on other religious materials being brought into their countries
Has bans on atheists and gays

but see it is OK for THEM because they are brown and not Chrisitans

Realistically it's not actually going to achieve anything. Certainly worth it for the tears though.

>According to a newer estimate done in 2016, there were 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States, about 1% of the total U.S. population.[3]
Well he's right about millions of Americans wanting more muslims. (Also this puts America in about the same place Western Europe was in the 1980s.)

btfo by based nigger retard

The media are very quick to get in first to let everyone know what the official national opinion is and anyone outside that is torn to shreds

>Corbyn
>liberal
Here in America he would be considered a liberal. He wouldn't even pass as a McCain Republican.

Liberal and conservative don't seem to translate across the ocean.

Every major party in the UK would be liberal in America. There is no party that would appeal to American conservatives

Oh nooo! Banning the muslims?? How on earth will we survive without the muslims coming in and killing us?

Brits are commies now.

Ah fuck. Left it on yesterday after telling someone that I was triggered by his use of the metric system.

somebody tweet him this, for the record, I couldnt give a shit about kikes, but Labour are always getting into trouble for anti-semitism

List of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:
Syria
Iran
Iraq
Yemen
Libya
Algeria
Bangladesh
Brunei
Kuwait
Lebanon
Malaysia
Oman
Pakistan
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates

did we? proof?

He wouldn't pass as McCain Republican but he might pass as his VC captors. The man's a full-blown commie, not a liberal in any sense of the word.

Colbert hasnt told them what to think yet.

>phoneposting
>old topic
>no content
>but muh liberal tears
this thread is as low energy as the battery of your phone on the screenshot.

yes the salt it tastes so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

How many liberal protesters are motivated by the desire the reenact muh Glorious Civil Rights Movement? I swear the MLK brainwashing is so strong that half the country is sad they were born too late to experience the dopamine rush of getting a firehose turned on them by based Alabamans.

The president enforcing laws they've always enforced is raycist

LOL
>essential human rights
>mfw a standard human right is to impose on usa take stuff and attempt to change voting demographics

>le epic reddit humor

STILL WINNING
Between this and Trump sending mercs to go torture that Saudi Arabian prince responsible for funding 9/11, we just might have the realest, no-fucks-given President in history.

Then they could just say that he's only banning the countries that he has a plausible reason to, and his true motives are racist. I'm just playing devils advocate. I suppose you could argue back that the entire media already says he's a racist so why would he try to hide his intentions?

even if we ban them we still have the ones who are citizens and when they have more population then they could ever throw are government.

But this is a good start.

That's what I'm saying. You've still got over a thousand years of getting bombed to fuck before we're even.

The list of countries seems so random
He needs to add more, though I'm glad Somalia is on the list, somolians are the worst types of nigs

yeah you are just a crying bitch

>implying logic or facts has ever worked on a liberal

What's the difference?

>it's a human right to be able to freely come in to another country and leech off their social welfare system.

This is what leftists really believe

>Why is America not taking to the streets over this?
Because, and I know it sounds crazy to you, the majority of Americans actually agree with the travel ban. This is why we laugh at reddit because they don't realize the insulated bubble they live in.
>Trump also pulled out of UN agreement to accept millions of muzzies and africans to all UN countries over the next 5-10 years.
Fuck the globalists. The US is taking back it's destiny from (((them))) one step at a time.

>How many liberal protesters are motivated by the desire the reenact muh Glorious Civil Rights Movement?
All of them.
Despite having their bodies and their minds poisoned by the jew, not even soyboys can escape billions of years of evolution telling them that they desire conflict, desire a reason to exist. The soft, squishy, sedentary life, where nothing is ever your fault, it causes the animal mind to go insane. Desperate for reason, for a cause, for anything that matters. They long for something, anything, to give their lives meaning beyond refilling cups of coffee at Starcucks.

Muslims are the only ones creating refugees tho.

They're countries which have either almost no reliable government records on citizens or corruption to the point that anyone can get a passport from them, so anyone can say they're anyone and the US government can't double check anything because the records office is a pile of rubble on the corner of Unexploded-Bombs St and Camel-Fucker Lane.
They're also locations with tons of instability and serve as a hotspot for Terrorist training camps.

And they also included Iran. Because the US hates Iran despite them having reasonably decent records on their citizens.

Fuck that communist

Fuck off Reddit

Tax reform+travel ban=merry christmas

>The us created refugees
No, sweetie, they did that to themselves.

North Korea are Muslims?

>The Supreme Court doesn't represent the country or it's people
>unless it's forcing people to bake wedding cakes for faggots, issue gay marriage licenses, or allow irresponsible people to kill unborn babies up to 6 months
>then, of course, the Supreme Court represents the people and country's sentiments and feelings on the topic (just ignore those enormous protests for decisions like Roe v Wade)
Utter and total hypocrisy from the left as usual.

You're the one mad we're having all this fun testing our latest killing technology on your people, bitchboy.

>Why is America not taking to the streets
Because deep down, it's what most of us wanted, even those who say they didn't.

Correction Jeremy...

America’s Muslim ban

>dick = rock hard

>The decision today is not final
Uh...it's the Supreme Court, the highest law of the land in the US, so yes their decision is final because there's no one higher to appeal the case to. I thought the (((ADL))) was supposed to be smart?