How do we stop white women from burning coal?

How do we stop white women from burning coal?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we beat the shit out of them and lock them in cages

Take away their freedom.

White women deserve to suffer for what they have done.

They deserve to live in slaves' quarters at best.

BASED ROMANIANCHAD SOLUTION

invest in nuclear

maybe eventually green energy, but nuclear first since it's more stable/reliable than solar and wind atm

nuclear powered cages to lock them in? good idea

>we beat the shit out of them and lock them in cages
kek

for anyone wondering who is responsible for all the e-celeb posts

it's this guy

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies

His nazbol sidepiece

twitter.com/lilnazbol

And their fucking fanclub assblasted because he got doxxed and now he wants to 'clean up the movement' by taking a giant shit on anyone and everyone he can to try and make a name for himself

The only way is keeping them in the kitchen. They should not be allowed to work or go out alone.Because if they do go out to work, they will burn coal

Don't ask Taylor Swift because she can't tell ya.

There's nothing wrong with being mixed or having mixed babies, we do this with dogs all the time!

All MANLETS should be gassed especially the commie ones

we need to attack and destroy america this shit start in there its the only solution or this stupid mutts gonna BLACKED the entire planet

Looks like she's posing with a pet chimpanzee

You don't. You can't. Stop fighting it. Every girl you see on the street has been with one. Just accept it and move on with your life. The best outcome is she doesn't get pregnant, deal with it.

Pathetic loser manlet. Hope he kills himself soon.

WHITES MUST STOP BEING BETAS AND ENLARGE THEIR SHORT, THIN DICKS

did you guys ever stop to think that if you spent as much time promoting people you want to have an audience instead of attacking people you disagree with that you might actually get somewhere?

For months you've posted e-celeb threads and their subscriber count has gone up, have you thought about doing it for your own stuff?

Just a thought.

Dracula has spoken

Sup Forums would make fun of my mutt face

Make it illegal like it was when I was a child

He is right and trips don't lie

DELET

negru meu

Anyone got more of these?

Building up my collection.

Nothing that hideous could or would come out of Lauren

Can i just ask why this is getting spammed now? This was known and spammed like 2-3 weeks ago. What has she done to get back into the shill zeitgeist?

Fuck e-celebs and all that, but why now and not 2 weeks ago?

Sup Forums is getting Jew'd.

because lauren doesn't have a womb because lauren is a man

I know I'm a fag and I need to lurk more, but what is an "e-celeb"? Referring to youtube celebs?

aKC and CKC both go with pure breed, even mutt dogs are unwanted at the patrician tier

When some shitskin knocks her up I guess we'll find out.

yeah popular youtube channels

get swole
get job
marriage
breed litter of white children

let them and just avoid them. Cant fight nature

Take this for example. People are celebrating an article about Tara Mccarthy and Lauren Southern in Salon as a win.

Salon gets about 3.5 million unique visits per month and in the article is one of Laurens videos embedded into the article.

It got 60,000 views in a day.