Girl fights a guy

>girl fights a guy
>guy wins with ease
Why does this rarely happen in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pstHWMQkG8
youtu.be/J3egKNvExyI?t=2m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's anime, realism isn't to be expected. Even they guys couldn't actually beat half the shit they fight in shounen, especially because a lot of them are 10 - 14 years old.

Most people aren't into the ryona fetish.

In western media girls easily beat guys because of female empowerment or some other bullshit. In anime, like everything else it's just cute girls doing cute things.

Because all the guys are beta manlets.

Humans have an inherent white knight instinct

We naturally squirm harder when it's a girl being brutalized

Do you really think weeaboos would fight back to any girl?

Because it's expected. Fiction is interesting because it defies our expectation.

Why would you even include female fighters in your series if they were just going to lose to all the men easily? That's dumb.

because that's boring

It could be a deconstruction of some sorts.

>Most people aren't into the ryona fetish.

There are more ways to beat someone than having a higher power level for no reason

It's happen a lot in hentai though

Because its not interesting OP.

Also it's not even a "much realism" thing because even if the average man is stronger than the average woman the fact that we're having anime fight scenes shows that we're not dealing with "average" people anyways.

Why include female fighters in anime were most of the time are either useless fapbait or only fight other equally useless fapbait female fighters

Because the author would generally never write about a guy and a girl getting into a physical fight to begin with unless the girl was meant to win.

Because when there's magic or superpowers involved, the physical differences between men and women aren't very relevant.

Because girls are stronger. I recall looking one in the eyes in my youth: almost fainted on the spot.

This, girls are truly osoroshii

>beta mc
>his one sole power is the ability to always win against females
It would be a bestseller for sure, I hope you WNfags don't pass up on this opportunity.

Because women rarely fight men in real life, and in the stories where women do fight men it's more interesting to make them able to fight on even ground.

But OP said "guy wins with ease."

>ryona
More like reality

I have a reverse ryona fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pstHWMQkG8

I dunno why.

You're an M.

Do NOT bully Videl.

Kek
What's this from?

A game

Last year during one of the seasons there were like ten anime where the main guy fought and defeated the main girl in episode one?

That seems to be one of the weaker symptoms that a girl is demonic in nature.

Fund it

Those shows that ripped off each other?

Guy accidentally sees the girl naked or something, she assumes he's a pervert and challenges him to a duel and the loser has to become the winner's servant, they fight and he wins and hijinks ensue. It's a relatively common trope.

I swear there were two shows that season that had the exact same first episode.

This.
Experiments with any social animals confirmed that young male specimen would allow females to win in the fight to gain their predisposition in the future even though males are already stronger at this stage of growth.

Evolution confirmed that while genetically Chad exist - females preferred tame, loyal and gentle family men to aggressive alphas.
Human children take fuckload time to bear and then years to reach self-sufficiency.
What is needed for that is a stable support, not a charisma outburst that would fuck off and leave a single mom behind.

>what is Fallout perks

Not anime.

"They Said I Was Given The Power To Defeat Anyone But It Only Works On Girls!"

Based Touma

I like it

Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk are the only ones coming to mind.

No the ideal situation for a female is to tame an alpha and you can see that in their behavior

The reason why alphas are preferred in the first place is less because of protective instincts and more because alphas impregnate females better so woman want that nature in their male children

Anime adaptation of LoH:TiTS
It's only good for the Estelle webms

>tame an alpha and you can see that in their behavior
user tamed alpha is shit provider.
Ideal for female would be a cuckery when children are born from alpha but stable beta\gamma\epsilon provides for them.
Alphas have very narrow focus of enterprises they can succeed in adulthood, one that require physical prowess and leadership qualities of commanding sort: sports, military, security, mafia etc.

They get all the top management roles.

>tame an alpha
If you tame an alpha he is no longer an alpha.

You're mistaken:
it's more collected and pragmatic Betas who get them.
You know those sidekicks of alphas who are second most popular but always sort any mess their friends create or even dissuade them from serious mistakes in the first place?
They are one of the most successful archetypes because they actually have shit together in contrast with alphas who only can sway their charisma around.
It can be said that alphas are "chieftain" type of leader, they're good for military, sports and the like, best for inspiring people and raising morale.
Beta are "managerial" type of leader, they're best at managing stuff while still being decent with social aspect.

I know that "beta neckbeards" are popular term here, but it actually should be "epsilon/omega neckbeards" cuz beta is all those sidekicks of Alpha.
It's epsilons or omegas who are on the outskirts of social hierarchy.

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

It's kinda gotten lost in translation over the years. General thinking, across the Internet is an alpha/beta dichotomy, even though betas are second behind the alpha and could take his place.

The way people on the Internet use beta, they're really referring to omegas.

Does psychological age of grown manchildren is taken into account in that rule?
I don't feel my age.
This.

Because anime mimics real life.

>lost in translation
It's just a term from the animal kingdom. There you're either the alpha of a group or you're not, there's no gradations really. Human social structures are more complex for various reasons.

>Asterisk/Rakudai shitposting
Kill yourselves. I won't even say which one I like so as not to cause further disruption.

Sort of like Touma?

But anime is supposed to be escapism, we're all aware that girls are the better fighters in real life.

You love both of them you shittastefag.

I can confirm I don't.

Because it's our natural instinct as men to initially submit to women and then fuck them senselessly later.

Unless mc is female or there is magic in setting this always happen. Shit even with magic males shit on females in most anime. If this doesn't happen it's in series like symphogear.

I love how the Karate autist is the strongest fucker without any power/magical relic

I wish I'd get kidnapped by JKs and bullied. Where did it all go wrong?

Rhetorical question.

Her right is probably better than mine.

Only nowadays this instinct can be hijacked and you get "No, what the fuck we're just friends" in between, sadly lack of consent is legal issue too.

blog-time;
Back in highschool I saw a 14 year old kid get bullied like this by a group of 10-15 girls but without the punching. Just called him names and shit, kid was crying his eyes out and they just kept going. Was probably the most fucked up shit I ever saw before I found Sup Forums.

You mean the most fucked up thing you ever experienced?

I doubt there's an image on Sup Forums that'll fuck you up more than having to go through that.

>which one I like
Doesn't matter because you're a faggot either way

Maybe it wasn't just last year, but I'd swear that "Humanity is threatened by monsters/aliens/demons and the only defense is armor/mechs/magic that only girls can use, EXCEPT for one guy who's also stronger than all of the girls" is a fully fledged genre now.

It's a rule in anime that if the girl knows martial arts, she can now beat up like 10 guys at once.

Why would you even hit a girl?
Make her falls in love with you and dumb her with sperms

You sure?

Only remember IS being like that and I don't think humanity was threatened

I'm not sure about anime but I've read a whole shitpile of manga with basically one form or another of that premise.

There have definitely been several similar anime though, like there was that one where the enemies were giant monsters and certain girls would turn into another monster if a certain monster got close or whatever and MC was the only guy in the world who could use magic.

Maybe I shouldn't have said the "humanity is threatened" part though, since a lot of them are like "dude goes to an all-girls battle high school and is the only guy who can use the special technique" or whatever. Even Dragons Rioting is kind of along those lines.

Reverse ryona is the best.
youtu.be/J3egKNvExyI?t=2m14s

What's the difference between reverse ryona and femdom?

Reverse ryona is violent femdom. Femdom is all femdom.

Was it Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia by any chance?

>those toes

Touma is paragon of gender equality.

I guess I wouldn't know too much about it, as I have seen enough generic harem that I instantly dodge anime like "Hundred" and etc.

Wasn't that a feminist show?

>Even Dragons Rioting is kind of along those lines.
Not even close, DR is in the same category as Prison School. Anyway most of these humanity fight x like antimagic, 100, didn't I told you, I remember and much more have some males, if anything beside fafnir(the one you described) and hxh I can't remember any other series with mc being the only fighting male. Academy battle harems are it's own cookie because half of these are basically Pokemon with girls and mc do nothing or is one trick pony useless most of the time.

Ah you're talking about Unlimited Fafnir, where the dragons are after the girls who have dark matter power, while the MC is the only male who has that power.

Yeah if you're just referring to "only girls have this sort of power/skill... but suddenly there's this one guy who has it too", then I think there's a handful out there.

Probably, although I can hardly see such a shitty anime having any influence

Are you calling Infinite Stratos feminist?

Yes, mine you I've never actually seen the show and is only basing my opinion on that one screencap of the blonde girl going on about how superior women were with their is shit. Also Asanagi had a go at them so my judgment can't be that off.

Because the men are up against the likes of Arch demon, not regular girls.