imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 5
>IS claims Homs attack that killed 8 civilians when IED was detonated inside of bus
>SAA advance in Beit Jinn despite Israeli airstrikes, broke HTS lines at Tal Shehab, impose fire control, currently at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir
>Iran Parlmt Speaker; Iran will continue to help Syria fight terrorism as long as it’s necessary
>DeZ; IS nearly encircled at Al-Salihiyah and Al-Jalaa, SAA working to link up with their forces currently positioned N of Albukamal
>NE Hama; SAA storms HTS lines at Al-Rahjan for 3rd day straight, have yet to secure the site lost to HTS days ago
>SDF; Kurds ready to ensure Russian military security E of Euphrates, thanked Ru for assistance in bringing peace to Sy
>S. Aleppo; HTS counter attack capture several sites from SAA, including Al-Rashidiyah, have retaken almost all territory lost last wk
>Israeli jet in Lebanese airspace reportedly fired 7 missiles towards SAA post in Jamraya, 3 were intercepted
>Report; Netanyahu recently sent a letter to Assad threatening strike on Syria if Iran sets up bases
>Houthis continue to hold 41 journalists hostage inside the Yemen Today broadcaster’s headquarters

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-Nw7qbN95c
therussophile.org/putin-syria-has-been-liberated-time-for-refugees-to-return.html/
wanderingearl.com/chewing-qat-with-locals-in-yemen/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-pilots-refuse-deport-asylum-seekers-lufthansa-angela-merkel-migrants-a8092276.html
psmag.com/.amp/news/chechnyan-interventionism-in-syria-is-unprecedented
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_(China)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holo

Updates from previous breads,

DeZ
Beit Jinn
Aleppo
Hama
Daraa
Homs
Misc.
Videos

>News and important posts from last bread
>R&U video

>"Operation Mayadin" | Syria | ANNA News Documentary (Full version)
youtube.com/watch?v=3-Nw7qbN95c

why do 2 of them look like they hide something in their cheek ?

Jej

>Putin: Syria has been liberated – time for refugees to return
therussophile.org/putin-syria-has-been-liberated-time-for-refugees-to-return.html/

>Das geht , Charlotte:
Wtf is wrong with chinese people.
I was sitting on the stairs in uni reading (a nonpretentious) book
when a huge group of 10-12 year old chinese kids all in same uniform come up
and start taking pictures if everything and especially me!
like 10 kids took a pic of me either sneakily or plainfully obvious.
The teacher even waved her hands so Id look up to her camera; shen then bowed and kept saying chinese shit in a polite manner.
I dont want these people to be the world players once Trump pulls back everywhere.

>psst, that's Khat they're chewing.

You're joking right?

They are eating Khat.
whoops

They are chewing khat
wanderingearl.com/chewing-qat-with-locals-in-yemen/

Khat. They are always chewing it.

Why would Israel launch missiles into Syria?

That's like saying Russia should launch missiles into Poland because it was US military bases there.

>whoops
It's ok, yours is better organized but it's a double dose so it's good!

Europe should suffer.
I hope Trump recognizing Jerusalem will start a massive shitstorm that will leave Europe in ruins

N E W
E
W

According to the Israelis they are targeting Hezbollah/Iranian bases or ammo depots

Yeah, but Germany isn't liberated yet...
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-pilots-refuse-deport-asylum-seekers-lufthansa-angela-merkel-migrants-a8092276.html

Another article on chechens in Syria.
>WHAT'S BEHIND CHECHNYA'S INCREASING INTERVENTIONISM IN SYRIA?

psmag.com/.amp/news/chechnyan-interventionism-in-syria-is-unprecedented

ahh thanks
well, sorry for not having Yemeni customs on my radar after 2 hrs of sleep

probably historians taking pics of the last remnants of the aryan race

Germany definitely needs some liberation. Preferably nuclear.

My question is, why hasn't anyone reacted to the Israeli incursions on Syrian airspace/soil?

Because Russia is a giant evil nation that wants to gobble and massacre innocent nations while Israel is just a poor, mostly defenseless country bravely fighting against the Shiite horde before it invades Jerusalem in a campaign of raping, looting, and genocide.

>Hadi's side is beginning to sound Spanish Republican-tier, btw who are the "pro-saleh groups"?
define "who"

because they don't cross over
They fire from Israeli or Lebanese airspace

Plus, can you imagine the burger outrage if one of their greatest ally's planes got dinged?

It's what gives them their magical powers.

Everybody in the world hates you
Everybody in the world wants to see you dead
Everybody in the world would be better of if you had never existed
Everybody in the world knows that the Jews are the most despicable people on Earth

Unlike you, I'm not trying to be edgy, nor funny. You don’t have a single productive purpose in this world. The existence of you and your kin brings injustice and suffering to the world. And that is what you, I, and everybody else knows. If you ever want to do ANY good in your life you MUST either kill yourself, kill other Jews, or both. This will forever remain true and you will always be scum even in your own eyes, in my eyes, in the eyes of everybody else and in the eyes of Universal Justice.

Those guys marked in orange.

>probably historians taking pics of the last remnants of the aryan race

Probably putschists that made their way over there, or pro-Saleh tribal groups.
I'm not entirely sure, so little comes out of Yemen.

it doesnt really matter though does it?
theyve established that they are doing air strikes against syrian targets (assuming they are attacking syrian sites and not iranian), the syrians have every right to respond.
theres not going to be anything else than condemnations and asking for parties to calm down.
us is not going to be drawn more into syria than it already is because the eternal jew wants to chimp out

>Captcha: Krieg Lose

>chinese people
oh god they are a plague here in Vienna
hordes of them taking photos of everything

ThisAnd Assad can't afford to start another front in his current situation, especially one that would possibly bring more American troops into his country than there already are.

Who is going to anything mate? the Syrians or the Russians? The former does not have the capability and even if they do they cant do anything as it will result in escaltion with a far better armed adversary.At most they can shoot down the missiles and give threatening statements. The latter is unwilling to do anything and there might be a deal with Israel regarding to allow targeting any Hezb/Iran movement the Israelis deem a threat to their national security.

Let them admire you, Ahmed. What is wrong with that? Become their god.

can you imagine how many thousands of photos a chinese facebook or instagram accounts must have?

>You don’t have a single productive purpose in this world
what is that even means?

>the syrians have every right to respond.
while true, the strikes are at most an annoyance that can be easily ignored in the greater context of the war
and trying to shoot down Israeli planes that never enter Syrian airspace is a political no no

From what i've heard kikebook is banned in China...

I can't wait for Russian AA to down their jets and watch the shitstorm happen.

>what is that even means?
What does that even mean?

I'm sure there's some equivalent

can you imagine how many billions of photos the chinese gov. has of everything thanks to their orwellian surveillance
iirc it isn't but china is pretty saturated with their own little app, which is basically a combination of whatsapp,uber,facebook,twitter,maps,onlinebanking and some other stuff

>and trying to shoot down Israeli planes that never enter Syrian airspace is a political no no
Not true actually, the Syrians have launched missiles at Israeli jets if they cross into Syria, but they rarely do and strike from high over Lebanon instead to avoid that.

I've heard this about Japan

>if they cross into Syria
the key point senpai

>can you imagine how many billions of photos the chinese gov. has of everything thanks to their orwellian surveillance
What if this is what's really going on?

>What if this is what's really going on?
well, they copy pasted an entire austrian city for giggles

>well, they copy pasted an entire austrian city for giggles
Could you clarify this?

Indeed

>planes that never enter Syrian airspace
My mistake m8, I glanced over your post too quickly to notice you said that.

>Hadi's side is beginning to sound Spanish Republican-tier
So Houthis are Carlists if they blew Franco's brains out for backstabbing them?

>Lithuania is the only former SSR to use Facebook
>Also the first SSR to break away from the USSR
Doing a think lads.

>Sauds bomb Yemen and invade Yemen thinking it will be easy victory
>after 2 years and billions of dollars spent, no end in sight for war
>Sauds decide to recognize Saleh in the hopes of splitting their opposition
>Houthis kill Saleh and most of the Republican Guard just let it happen

KSA eternally BTFO once again.

>iran
>instagram
wtf i hate iran now

But just think, without Iranian love for instagram, you wouldn't have all those pics of Persian women to fap to!

>fapping to 3D

Can someone sum all this bullshit up for me in 15 words or less?

And one more.
>Australia
>Canada

I SHUPORT ISRAEL

But those Iranian cuties just want to get their lewd pictures out to you.

This guy just did

>Reddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_(China)
Hallstatt, copied in china

>Sup Forums isn't on the pic
Good
>IMBLYGIGN

you should see r/australia, it's the worst liberal shithole i've ever seen

What if China plans to build replicas of select few areas in the world before starting a nuclear war they're confident they can survive while everyone else is wiped out?

Give them a good ol' Roman salute.

>Chinese are trying to save remnants and fragments of western civilization much like the monks of the early first millennium after Christ
Why haven't they copied an American city if they're going for that angle?

well they rebuilt the taiwanese presidential palace to use it as training ground for their troops
>why haven't they copied an American city
really makes you think eh :^)

>American
>civilization worth saving

Would somebody be kind enough to explain why Israel is involved at all in this war? I really don't see a reason other than disliking the Syrian government.

annihilation of israel when?

Whiter than you Muhammad
Paris is le 46% face

because MUH IRAN

I think it's funny

Israeli wants all their surrounding neighbors to be broken up and weak, leaving Israel as the dominant power in the middle east

>being that much of a butthurt nigger
Fucking lmao, stay mad you shit eating cumstain.

Imagine Iran and Hezbollah being able to store their missiles there

a bullshit excuse since both Iran and Hez can hit Israel from their current positions with missiles with no effort

Pic strongly related.

Fugg, forgot pic.

>1 city vs 1 entire country

You forgot something.

How do they get away with such treachery? It's not like Syria doesn't have enough problems. I just don't understand how such a wonderful people have been so screwed with. (every Syrian I have met -met many, has been so nice)

Iran moving near our northen border, sometimes rockets in syria land in Israel, Hezbollah targets.

muh holocaust and burger support

because they are rothschilds' pet country which means they can get away with a lot of bullshit

>w-w-whiter than you if i cherrypick the worst place
lmao

>white homeland vs white colony

Who >pro saudi here?

This all just makes me sick. Why wouldn't a strong and stable Syria be good for Israel? I really don't think Syria wants to refight the 6 day war again. Thanks to all that have pointed me to researching this all.

we wuz kang of kangz?

>this is what k*rds actually believe

rote of all cultures

>even Mongolia
WTF. Mongols are buddhists and pretty chill overall. What jews did there?