When did you realise Islam is the Chad religion Sup Forums?

When did you realise Islam is the Chad religion Sup Forums?

That's an ugly bitch that should never be nude...and her face should always be covered.

:)

>meme flag

Not even trying, faggot.

Kek . First comment best comment

Actually the more redpilled i become, the less i hate islam

>france

Those backwards savages are exactly the same brand of awful as the Christcucks here

Islam is the ultimate religion for r incels. Just look at what it promises in it's afterlife. Is it some metaphysical mumbo jumbo? No, it's just pussy. It literally promises poontang for those who can't have it. Let's look at Muhammad's life a litte bit.

>born rich
>somehow illiterate even so
>nothing but a fail preacher in mecca
>his bills are paid by a strong independent businesswoman wife(must be why he hated women)
>meccans get tired of his shit and exile him
>once in medina he realizes that he needs to rebrand hi message
>announces the age of retribution
>supreme gentlemen of arabia rise up, kill all the chads and turn the stacies into sex slaves

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Honestly, it's one of the only ways the west can "survive" with some of its traditional values and not become a victim of the same liberal degeneracy that destroyed Rome. It's not pretty, but I believe the West has begun to stray too far to be saved

>america

>Rome is now America

The few things you may like about Islam used to be normal in our society, too. This is not so much a matter of differences in religions, but rather that Christians aren't particularly religious anymore / don't practice Christianity the way they did not long ago.

>religion ever being anything but cucked an beta

when you have to kneel to a certain latitude every other hour and read a book to know that stabbing your neighbor is bad then you might be a beta-cuck

Pretty much this. For most of Christian history women were not even allowed to speak in church per the instructions of the New Testament. Hell, even women covering their hair was common practice among Christians and still is in some Christian communities.

HNNNNNG
love too unwrap her if u nomsayin......

>chad religion

>chad religion

>Islam is the Chad religion
Muslim men fear their women thats why they oppress them... If anything is a chat religion it's asatro who work and fight along side their women because they're strong enough no matter what but it sure as shit isn't that backward ass garbage.

>There are absolutely no other way to enforce public decency other then Religion so lets just adopt Islam
I really, really hate you, you fucking Christian reactionaries

Why hasn't this sand niggress been lynched with piano wire yet.

awesome, we've got a new state now?

>chad religion

they wear concealing clothing for a reason

I can actually smell that picture.

fuck your false dichotomy
you can have traditional values without islam, which is, by definition, anti-West

This!

>Honestly, it's one of the only ways the west can "survive" with some of its traditional values and not become a victim of the same liberal degeneracy that destroyed Rome.
Islam will destroy our culture and replace them with what it always brings: ignorance and violence. It's Muslims that are overrepresented in crime and wellfare. Saying it will save the West is beyond idiotic.

What do you propose, through policy? The fucking retards control the policy here, there is no call to return to truly traditionalist values without some sort of pseudo modern twist that defeats the whole movement. That is where religion comes into play, because it's easier to convert faith than it is to convert political affiliation.

>Raping kids
>Chad religion
GTFO

you should adopt the buddhist tradition instead.
we have unlimited continues.

America is a cesspool of ignorance and violence. Maybe you are still able to be saved, but what if Germany? What of Sweden, France, London, and the other beacons? The outlook gets worse and worse for US (not necessarily you), and there's no sign of it changing.

You can have traditional values without Islam, but can we as a society really recover to the point where we value tradition, where there are countless people are too worried about their social media accounts and voice their opinions but really do nothing? I think not, but hopefully I'm wrong

Based.

It would be more desirable than the shithole that is Islam, but Buddhism is not aggressive enough to reach the West

Islam has always been a religion for bullies, by bullies, and of bullies. Even the word "Islam" means "submission" in Arabic.

Islam is admirable because of its virility, conservation and spiritual ideal, but from the outside it is only the swarming of savages at the heels of our civilisations. It is not of us and never can be. The true answer is Aryan powerlifting

>America is a cesspool of ignorance and violence
And you think adopting a death cult is going to help

>Maybe you are still able to be saved, but what if Germany? What of Sweden, France, London, and the other beacons?
And guess who is causing problems there, its's Muslims.

>The outlook gets worse and worse for US (not necessarily you), and there's no sign of it changing.
Then fix that instead of literally trying to clean AIDS by getting cancer.

I don't have a problem with veiled women. I have a problem when I'm expected to do that too or otherwise it's my fault when I'm getting attacked.
I also don't run around naked but in summer I want to wear shorts and a T-Shirt and I want to have unveiled hair. I have long hair and I love it when the wind blows through it. I would not feel free or comfortable in a dress like that.
I'd also get a lack of Vitamin D and in summer only my face and hands would tan. The rest would stay white.

That's a pretty retarded analogy

clean = heal, don't know what went wrong there

pls be my pirate gf

>implying we want to be chad degenerate.

kys faggot

What I'm trying to say is that Islam has that traditionalism that the West desperately needs. See , it is in fact a horde of barbarians, but better a barbarian than a dead man. But I am no accelerationist, so if the measures to curb the Islamic incursion into the West can be coupled with a shift in true mainstream culture, then my view shall change. By no means do I want what I preach to be the only option

>Christians murder people and are not permissive of degeneracy and heresy to an extreme degree just like muslims
>Christians are weak cucks who let the West fall to degeneracy
Pick one, you idiots. Also, false equivalence. Islam overwhelmingly is the source of terrorism in the world.
>inb4 Christians believe in God and that's bad because I say it's bad and I am enlightened by my own intelligence and EUPHORIC

Fuck off, you sandnigger shill.

>religion defined by surrender/submission to authority
>women sold and beaten because otherwise they would never want to be with you
>unable to create anything, just breed like rats and steal what others made
>slave to warlords, every muslim country has a few extremely wealthy people and everyone else is poor
>get cucked by kikes left and right, go devote your whole life on what the kikes tell you to
>created by the ultimate sperglord supreme gentleman muhammad mostly because of the same reasons eliott rodgers did what he did
>lying is allowed because no honor
>no dignity, willing to shit out kids and live in misery for his overlord
>do everything for some promise of sexbots in the afterlife

Islam is the most loser religion ever. Even cults have more pride and dignity. Its no wonder muslim shills try to convert on Sup Forums.

>What I'm trying to say is that Islam has that traditionalism that the West desperately needs.

But it's not our traditionalism. It's getting occupied by a hostile force who enforces their laws on you. Totally cucked.

>but better a barbarian than a dead man
really? Then you are a man without values and one of the reasons the West is failing

>What I'm trying to say is that Islam has that traditionalism that the West desperately needs.
Perhaps some traditionalism, yes. But it comes with a whole bunch of more degeneracy and other kind or problems

> it is in fact a horde of barbarians, but better a barbarian than a dead man.
Better actually fixing our society then inviting a bunch of barbarians

>By no means do I want what I preach to be the only option
Is not even an option. It's giving up our country and culture. It's surrender.

Choose the second option

>what is history

Christians WERE like Muslims, now they are not (not even very Christian).

In the past there might have not been terrorism, but christians invaded other christian nations and murdered, pillaged and raped for no reason but christianity.

I'm afraid your optimism might become your downfall. Don't worry though, I'll do what I can to help... but I expect you to as well

>Calling Christians cucks who invite their enemies
>Wants to invite Islam into the West
This is beyond parody

I don't think Islam could ever go through the civilizationing that Christianity went through though

>red pilled
>goat humper religion
choose one

So then it's true?

>I'm afraid your optimism might become your downfall.
Who said anything about optimism. I want to save my country, culture and people. Whether it will work is an open question but I'm not giving up.

>Don't worry though, I'll do what I can to help... but I expect you to as well
Start by not cucking to a religion whose adherents are one of the main reasons the West is now in the place it is

nice try Muhammad

>I can see her ankles!! INSHALLAH, stone her, stone her.

Islam and fascism and very similar! Even Hitler looked eastward for ideas..

Everything but the last one sounds like this guy

What's true? That some Christians want to invide muslims here. Sure, but then again a whole bunch of them doesn't. You're the one who thinks Islam can help us, and I was talking about you.

It did. Several times.

There are eastern countries that underwent periods of prosperity, peace, advancement. The ottoman empires first hundred and few years were a serious civilization drive.

Why and how you ask? Different strand of Islam. Significantly more moderate one that didnt force itself on society. Secularism. Significantly less religious society.

Islam has become the enemy, but its not because of Eastern people. Arabs may be scum, but its abrahamic religions at their core that, when taken to lengths like current Islam and Catholicism are fucking shit.

That woman is an Indian shitskin. Don’t put her in the same category as us Arabs

XD

The West is in the position it is in because of it's own laziness and failure to uphold the basic tenets that keep civilizations afloat, not because of the hordes that seek to take advantage of such a system. It is our fault for becoming too sympathetic.

In regards to the cucking, I'm not going out of my way to invite refugees and sandniggers into my house, it's just preferable than to become the Freudian clustered nation and get destroyed by it

Fat neck beard in an in and out.

Nothing different.

>Sup Forums hates jews because they are semitic and subversive
>Sup Forums loves muslims despite the fact that they are semitic and subversive
You're all Sand Niggers aren't you?

I couldn’t care less about islam or religion for that matter but as an arab I’m proud of my ancestors for inventing what is arguably the greatest geopolitical tool this world has ever known. Islam was, is, and always will be a tool to expand Arab influence/hegemony globally.

>The West is in the position it is in because of it's own laziness and failure to uphold the basic tenets that keep civilizations afloat, not because of the hordes that seek to take advantage of such a system.
Our attitude is AIDS, Islam is the virus. Understand that

>It is our fault for becoming too sympathetic.
If you're too nice so you get scammed then you should change, but that doesn't mean it's other people scamming you

>In regards to the cucking, I'm not going out of my way to invite refugees and sandniggers into my house, it's just preferable than to become the Freudian clustered nation and get destroyed by it
If you don't want Muslims in your country then you should not believe their ideology can help us.

Somebody somewhere finds this attractive.

>I couldn’t care less about islam or religion for that matter but as an arab I’m proud of my ancestors for inventing what is arguably the greatest geopolitical tool this world has ever known. Islam was, is, and always will be a tool to expand Arab influence/hegemony globally.
You inbreds should stay in your own shit hole countries.

As she hides in a dark corner to be Muslim edgy

>america

I melt my candies in order to have sweet caramel. To the oven my dear subhuman

No alcohol, no pork, no deal. That headscarf belongs in a dumpster fire. Don't care how much the Muslims whine. They will not have their cake here.

How do you expect us to rejuvenate Arab hegemony if we stayed in our countries, retard. Arabs have always been abroad. We introduced Alcohol, Sugar, gunpowder, Chess and so much more to Europe through Iberia. Think about that the next time you buy your favorite chocolate bar, or drink your favorite beer.

>I don't need saving
Ok so the next time you get raped don't ask for any help

Women are candies.

>How do you expect us to rejuvenate Arab hegemony if we stayed in our countries, retard. Arabs have always been abroad.
I guess our goals are then opposed to eachother.

>We introduced Alcohol,
Kek, distillation was known long before you Arabs left your desert

>gunpowder
Stolen from the Chinese

>Chess
Stolen from the Indians

>and so much more to Europe through Iberia.
Ah yes, that land that you conquered. Luckily you were eventually kicked out

>Think about that the next time you buy your favorite chocolate bar, or drink your favorite beer.
Nah, I rather think about how fucked Arab countries are and how to get you shitskins back

wtf is happening?

>Sugar
Forgot this one. Again produced by the Indians and known in Europe since the Roman Empire.

Never. Jesus is our lord and savior.

Jfc you’re retarded. I said “introduced” not invented. I mean I know english isn’t your first language but you should be able to graps something as simple as this. (But ofcourse I can talk about our inventions all day. Algebra is one.) We introduced them to Europe. Had we not conquered Iberia Europe would’ve gotten all these things centuries later. Be grateful you degenerate

Sugar, Alcohol are Arabic words.

As for Arab inventions: Algebra, sine quadrant, Tusi couple, the elephant clock, the numbers on your keyboard, equatorium and so much more

>Jfc you’re retarded. I said “introduced” not invented
Never claimed you said that. But it's rather embarassing that's going to be your main accomplishment

>I mean I know english isn’t your first language but you should be able to graps something as simple as this.
Because I don't hide behind a meme flag?

>(But ofcourse I can talk about our inventions all day. Algebra is one.) We introduced them to Europe.
Holy fuck, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt but you're actually retarded. Algebra has been known since the Ancient Babylonians. I mean some Arabs helped develop it, sure, but you did not invent it.

>We introduced them to Europe.
GTFO

>Had we not conquered Iberia Europe would’ve gotten all these things centuries later.
No we wouldn't. Since you said yourself that you only introduced (not invented it), such things would have naturally reached Europe quite quickly. I see no reason why medieval Europeans couldn't have traided with the Byzantine Empire instead of the Caliphate.

>Be grateful you degenerate
You call me a degenerate? About 25% of Arab marriages are between first cousins.

>eating wrapped candies
Also, nigger ID

>tfw no qt brown Norwegian gf

wtf i love subhuman pedo muslims now

>Sugar, Alcohol are Arabic words.
Which means shit.

>Algebra
Already talked about this

>sine quadrant
The first one you actually got right. Although I suspect you just took this from some pro-Muslim website

>Tusi couple
Al-Tusi was a Persian, not an Arab

>the elephant clock
Which is really important to Western civilization because reasons

>the numbers on your keyboard
Nope, again derived from India.

>equatorium
Can be traced back to the Greeks

>brown
>Norwegian
Choose

>Never claimed you said that
>Stolen from the Chinese
>Stolen from the Indians

As far as I’m concerned, entrpreneurship isn’t stealing. So I had no other way of interpreting what you said other than assuming that you thought we invented these things. It’s not my fault you’re finding it difficult to put what you’re thinking into words.

We invented alot more important things than chess and gunpowder for me to even need to guilefully add those into the list of Arab inventions (see list above). Just admit it, you’re embarrassing yourself right now, holland-fag

Arabs literally call them hindu numerals you pathetic paki.

>As far as I’m concerned, entrpreneurship isn’t stealing. So I had no other way of interpreting what you said other than assuming that you thought we invented these things. It’s not my fault you’re finding it difficult to put what you’re thinking into words.
So that's your defence when it turns out your grandiose claims are nothing more than you bragging about carrying around stuff other people invented?

>We invented alot more important things than chess and gunpowder for me to even need to guilefully add those into the list of Arab inventions (see list above).
Gone through it, see above. And I have no problem with the idea that Arabs invented things, sure they did. The problem is when retards like you start lying in order to booster their self-esteem.

>Just admit it, you’re embarrassing yourself right now, holland-fag
Nah, I'm just amazed at how deluded you're. Must be that dougle-digit IQ