Remember if you see britbongs insulting minorities or muslims on this or any other website...

remember if you see britbongs insulting minorities or muslims on this or any other website, you can report it here and they will be hauled off to prison for years
>report-it.org.uk/reporting_internet_hate_crime
we run shit now. your time is over. about time all you "whyte supremacists" got that message

Other urls found in this thread:

dcist.com/2017/10/rust_arrested_hu_threats.php
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7fskbu/iama_guy_who_went_to_prison_for_trollingswating/
dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh#exit-modal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the government will track your IP address and contact your ISP for relevant info about your identity. don't think you are safe. your days of saying whatever you want to oppress us is over

Those days are just beginning, nigger.
You are weak and will be made into a bitch.

whew, good job britbongs are smart enough to use a VPN. my vpn for example is based in chinky chonky china where there are no extradition powers and the company has a strict privacy policy for its clients. seriously though who the fuck do you think is dumb enough to use Sup Forums without a VPN with all the cia niggers spying? also "I hate Nazis but i'm going to support banning freedom of speech and persecute you" do you understand irony?

Was the 56% face meme too harsh???

>Tfw homeless
>Tfw can shit on any minorities I want any day with no consequences

Lmao at you judge dreed

what vpn you use?

Fuck niggers and mudslimes, and fuck you

This law is literally there to protect Muslims from from being criticized. Even says some fact are considered hate speech. You don’t run anything. In fact this law is there to prevent you from even bringing up the fact that you don’t like women being raped at unprecedented levels.

Isn't existing while white a crime in Bongistan?

don't forget it can work in other site too .. nigger.

And how are they going to do that on an anonymous board you fat retard?

they subpeona the site for your IP then request your personal info from your ISP. that's how they get all criminals from the internet. this is like 101 level stuff. come on white boy, where is your supposedly superior IQ?

Show me one case where this has happened.

Do I smell #OperationBongsOut?

Not really. Even if this was true (which it isn't) they'd have to prove the anonymous post was made by you and not someone else in your house/a neighbour stealing your wifi/a visitor. Unlike social media where you use your real name or an alias that is tied to you.

And this is why nothing short of armed conflict will right this ship. All government has been infiltrated by the liberal pro islam agenda and open warfare is required to change. the day of reckoning is coming civil war in Europe and the USA has already started but no one notices yet. Death to islam genocide is the only answer to save humanity

yes goy, death to all those muslims who run our government, banks, media and education

i literally don't need to. don't believe me if you don't want i don't give a fuck. i'm gonna laugh when they bust in your door

So you have nothing. Thought so.

Why the fuck would I do that, you gigantic freedom-hating fuckface?

i mean i just don't need to there's literally thousands of cases you could just google it yourself if you don't believe me, but who is going to suffer? if you don't believe me who is going to suffer? only you, so who gives a fuck.

like are you seriously denying that law enforcement subpeonas for IP and then personal info from ISP? like that's just an insane thing to deny. why am i gonna engage and find you a list of citations. find them yourself. educate yourself about the world whitey

If you think the police are going to waste man hours trying to track down anonymous Sup Forums posters when their numbers have already been cut to fuck then you don't know much about this country. Whitey.

Great idea. Reminder that Canada and Australia have similar measures. Make Sup Forums great again.

arent you allowed to view anything you want if youre a journalist. just open a free blog somewhere, anti hate speech, spend all day posting racist stuff as research

You're allowed to view anything not banned in your country. If they tried to get someone done for looking on here the case would be laughed out of court.

Only to liberal faggots. Most Americans needed to hear it, you’d be amazed how many still think we are 95% white. For starters, literally everyone over 40 or too fat to go outside much think whites are still a vast majority. I have so many irritating conversations with white liberals about immigration where they just out and say “we are a majority by such a huge margin, what are you so worried about??”

The 56% is a redpill, keep it up.

>thinking that there aren't documented cases of police arresting Sup Forums users for things they've said on here.
>ignoring the fact that the british government has taskforces set up to specifically do this one thing and police hate crimes on the internet.
ok bro. just give me some reason to hit that big red button right now. i'm just begging you. please do it for me. just say something about "the niggers" or so and so. please

Sure I'll do that as soon as you show me a case where someone was arrested for posting something racist on here.

Britian is run by Satanists.

im
not
your
gopher
whiteboy

slavery is over, remember? shine your own shoes and google your own shit

Thought so, boy.

it's literally you that's going to pay. it's literally the truth that every government in the world does this. you could read about it SO simply if you just googled it with your fat white fingers. it's really not hard. it happens literally every day of the calendar year omfg you have no idea how fucking retarded you sound right now britmoron

Getting real uppity there boy. Know your place.

reported. have fun where you're going lawbreaker.
NOW i'll get you the proof that im right
this is just one random example
>dcist.com/2017/10/rust_arrested_hu_threats.php
here's one more
>reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7fskbu/iama_guy_who_went_to_prison_for_trollingswating/

you've committed a hate crime and now be reported to the proper authorities. i have all of the necessary screencaps

i found specific examples of someone off of this website being tracked down too, just so you know it will happen to you. there are literally hundreds and hundreds of examples i could have chosen from. if you want to learn more, i implore you to do as i told you before and google things for yourself, brit. maybe they'll let you use a computer in prison

Haha you really are one dumb cunt. Both those posts were related to threats not shitposting. Fucking hell.

and lastly just want to point out that "boy" is a racial slur and that your comment is clearly racially aimed at my black ethnicity as the term "uppity" has these connotations

Go get lynched faggot.

that's because its not illegal to say offensive things in most of the world but it is in britain and they have internet hate crime task forces that track down people like you. and they're going to use the very same tactics described in the posts above to find YOU. hope you're happy with yourself. you sholuld have just listened to me white boy

keep them coming. i really did report you and this group really does make sure people like you are found. now you've made use of a homophobic remark too

>boy
>Any n***** left at Howard University after 10 tomorrow will be the first to go. And any of those cheapskate n***** who try to get out using the metro will regret that choice real fast. Sure, the po po will take me down, but I'll go out a hero knowing I made the world better.
>the same thing

lol you really are a dumb boy

>black

haha, explains everything. If you had a father you might not be so easily offended and gay.

Ok you smelly monkey listen good. The UK has no jurisdiction over an American website with servers in America. I know it's bait but fuck me you're stupid.

now along with the other poster YOU will be brought to justice too. you're all going to have to learn that your days of doing whatever you want and oppressing whatever group you see fit are OVER

keep them coming, keep them coming
guess you think facebook is "British owned" too huh?
have fun in prison
>dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh#exit-modal

HAHAHAHAHA

Nobody cares. Nothing will happen. The police have more important things to do than to look after your frail sensibilites.

>dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh#exit-modal

Facebook has servers in the UK you low IQ tree hitter.