Should fat people be taxed for a percentage of their income in order to discourage obesity?

Should fat people be taxed for a percentage of their income in order to discourage obesity?

Hit the fat fucks where it truly hurts, in their wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cIqTIm04sVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Us fat people are the master race and you thinnies ought to be exterminated.

PAY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I laughed

Alright, fatso. Catch me if you can.

>Hit the fat fucks where it truly hurts
Their feet by having them walk a few yards?

>SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY

this fat piece of garbage is going to be a minor demon lord on the plane of hell for gluttons

It's genetics!!

I honestly can't wait for this fat POS to have a heart attack. He had so many chances and has proved time and time again to be a useless piece of shit.

>Should fat people be taxed for a percentage of their income in order to discourage obesity?
They should be taxed on gross (because they are gross) income from all sources.
How much? Easy: an amount equal to their percentage of body fat. The tax would only kick-in for people deemed "overweight" or "obese."

Misato is best girl.

Why aren't you having sex with her yet user ?

This guy will lose everything anyway when his wife divorces him

>tfw boogie won't die any time soon because he cheated and got the bypass

Lmfao, this fat fuck can't afford healthcare even though he makes a shit ton of money on YouTube alone?

Bullshit.

1st - I'm racist bigot nazi scum so I don't have to
2nd - Fortunately there are nearly no fat people in poland. And If they happen to be here, most of them turn out to be tourists.

Those 'CEPS tho

cause shes fucking disgusting
if she was a man no girl would want a date her either so i dont understand the whole rhetoirc.
fat=ugly and nothing can help that

DELET THIS

>Hates how fat people can be more successful than him
> "Hey, maybe we should tax fat people more!"

uuuu I sense someone here is reverse-rapist

but really, being fat should become crime. If you are fat you are sent so special "camp" and loose that weight

to be fair there's a good chance they would'nt be a good idea past a certain weight threshold, more likely to suffocate you and so on.

>weigh 500 pounds
>have less than 10 years to live at age 43
>unable to have sex or see penis
>wife leaves you
>your legacy will be your toy collection and video game youtube channel
>successful

>You aren't allowed to not consent
>Tags it rape culture

Really makes me think

The bald guy in that picture gets me every time.

This fucker has been spergin out on Twitter these last few days about his health problems and marriage
He will probably die soon

Look I think his shit with flipping the mtg table and doritos is funny and stuff. I also realize that he had a fucked up childhood that contributes to his obesity but seriously, if you weigh over 300 pounds thats your fucking fault dude.

People that fat should be hanged on the world's sturdiest gallows.

How the fuck can people be this delusional?
We need to fat shame and tax these fat cunts so they will improve themselves. Fat shaming is probably the best motivation for people to change but nowadays you can’t do that since someone’s feelings might get hurt

All I'm saying is that if a fat person can be successful, let them. That is the capitalist ideal after all.

he's married?
im guessing his wife is a hamplanet like like him just without the beard

No there should just be a weight limit deportation point like when Paris Hilton was president in that episode of George Lopez. Maybe it was extermination not deportation. Either way ban the morbidly obese.

lets go with extermination

Boogie2988 is a man who got lucky in the youtube boom.

> He used to make feeder videos for people who have a fetish feeding landwhales
> Learned helplessness
> Over emotional to losing weight the old fashion way
> Got a mama june surgery
> Wife has confirmed fetish for fat men
> profits off that
> Is an old B-Tard from the early 2k's

ps
> I've mailed him feces and had poopsenders also send him gorilla feces.
> will be doing it again this xmas

>not fat shaming
Over here we can do it more or less without repercussions. Although nobody would do it in the office, since they wouldn't want to come off as a jerk and create a (((toxic environment))).
Do you have to fear any legal consequences for it in burgerland?

97% of Sup Forums is probably just obese as he is do you have a mother? if you did you'd change your stance look in Canada we have free healthcare but it's not enough I used to be a libertarian but my dad last his job and now my family is fucked how are they supposed to live I have a good job but I'm saving up for my future and I want to go to New York so I can't really help pol says they're natsoc but guess what Nazies had free healthcare so why not basic income and free housing??? Look just let people live it's not funny laughing at some dying dude. When I was 13 I almost drowned but some guy saved me by cutting the ropes which I was tangled in never went to the hospital but I would have paid if I did just cosmetic stuff you pay for

Yes the government should charge me $ for my future medical care if I'm fat. If I lose the weight the government should import me a Slovenian waifu. Win win. It's what I call a 360 win.

We have to shame these fat fucks. They either start working out or they sperg out and get even more fatter resulting sooner death. Win-win.

SALAD DODGER

>Wife has confirmed fetish for fat men
Ftfy Boogie. Why do you come to Pol so often?

Sitting or standing literally no difference, Blub2966 has more in common with a ball than with a human

>tfw live in one of the few states with few/no fatties
>visiting anywhere else, need to vomit from sights
Fats aren't human. Fats deserve extermination more direly than even niggers and kikes. Being fat is throwing your white genes down the toilet.

Good with this, exception for athletes/bodybuilders who are technically "overweight." God damned fucking fat fucks.
/n/ here. I say ban personal automotives and have everyone bike everyone. There would be no more fat people, and burgerplanners would realize how fucking RETARDED burgerstan cities are laid out. Shitty half empty sprawlfests that look worse than cancer, full of stripmalls and parking craters and miles of uncrossable cageways.
Car dependence enables fatties. Cyclists supreme race, cagers a fat greasy turd. Remove the gasoline jew by force. The only reason fat people exist is because they get ZERO exercise. They hobble to their cage and drive it to the doorstep of their destination. it's unnatural. CYCLIST SUPREMACY, DESTROY FATTY FAT AS FATASS CAGE SCUM.

genius!

I would love a fat tax. Unfortunately, it'll never happen.
On top of "muh genetics", obesity is most common among the poor. It would be painted and class warfare.

I don’t even know what is considered hate speech nowadays I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if fat shaming is considered that

If the capitalist demands that other people give him something for free, because he is fat, than he is not better than a jew

You talking about a crane? You can even bring it to them.

CALORIE THIEVING

Think of all the fatty foods he bought that werent needed, if he saved all of that money instead of being a fat cunt he'd have plenty of moneys

Hit the fat fucks where it truly hurts, in their anime.

Besides a few articles of clothing that are grossly oversized and some crap trinkets in his "home office", what's he got to take?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cIqTIm04sVg
What a fucking pussy

T-REX ARM WAVING

He "ONLY has $700K in his bank account". Leave the guy alone, he is virtually a pauper.

Hang them off I-beams for stress tests

Set the fat tax to the BMI of each individual. Thus people will be HIGHLY motivated to get off their asses and start working out.

That’s actually a really good idea

so he does have wealth? welp, he really is fucked when she divorces his ass.

Kids these days can hit 300 before they even know what a calorie or a food group is.

The fat cunt still had the cheek to ask for his fans to pay his medical bills when he is sitting on that pile of money. I hope his ex-missus takes the lot.

Do us skeletons get gibs for giving people the example what to strive for?

Time to hit Tha anorexic 6% body fat level. If I'm like 12% do I get to have a 12% tax rate? What's the cutoff because I like the idea of me only paying like 10-12%

Boogy makes 800k a year and he cant afford it.

Youtube financial stats are to the public, people should just bombard him with that and tell him to shut his fat white privileged mouth the fuck up.

I assumed his wealth lay in McDonald's gift certificates. I was clearly wrong.

Jesus christ please burn this world already.

Most of the weapons are probably homemade LARP stuff and worth no more than $20, and even if he did sell all of it, it wouldn't be enough to last for payments. However his channel should cover that just fine.

they should just be taken out of turn and shot

made a law where when they die their fat will be use to make an artillery shell

Sure.
Then Trump would pay trillons in taxes just for his butt!

No it isn't it would just punish people who lift too

>income
Tax my government gibs lol.

There would obviously have to be a cutoff at the optimal healthy level, otherwise with how moronic normies are they'd literally starve themselves to death. Say, anything above 18 and you start paying?

Fucking hell, imagine if fat fucks had to give up 20, 30 or even 40% of their monthly income for being fat, I guarantee to you the obesity epidemic would be cured within like 3 months

yeah really good idea since a 6foot tall 190lb man is considered fat by the bmi index and would be taxed

No, unhealthy eating should be discouraged and body shaming should make a come back. State sponsored exercise programs are a must. Worked for Germany in the 90s

I don't think there needs to be any tax, there just needs to be heavier social shaming. Extreme actually.

>makes a shit ton of money

I think not, before his surgery he was getting around 100k views with 4M subs.

I think there should be a tax on retards who post stupid questions on pol

But if I'm in optimal peak performance I think I should pay a little less. I like the plan give fatties like a year maybe two to lower there body fat and then start the tax scheme.

CRISCO BATHING

PAY!

No.
Fat tax is a punishment tax. You don't get rewarded for doing what you're supposed to be doing anyways - that's how entitled millenials were created to begin with.

If you're in optimal peak performance, congratulations you're a healthy human being.

Also I'd give them a few months not a few years. If nothing else, getting taxed up the asshole will mean they can afford less food which leads into paying less taxes very quickly.

The rich are always taxed the most

To clarify, those within the healthy BMI margin would pay 0% tax. Everything above the 18 cutoff would pay that much of a percentage in fat tax.

So if your BMI is 17, you pay 0%
If your BMI is 20, you pay 20%

Please tax the fat heavily and let me deduct my gym expenses.

My healthy spending will reduce future health care costs. It's only fair.

No, that's still a good idea, boost taxes on the fatties who eat too much and take up space and the bodybuilders who eat too much.
Your strength may be an asset to you but it costs society in terms of food consumed.
You need to pay extra to eat extra goyim.

taxation is theft

>fight king for putting 3% tax on fucking ye old time starbucks
>yeah bro lets tax fat people

we have lost our way

BMI is a terrible guideline that doesn't reflect the actual health of anyone who strength trains.

Mandate yearly physicals to determine body fat % and tax everyone an additional 1% of their taxable income for every 1% they are over an acceptable "top end" for their sex (20ish% for men, and 25ish% for women). If you object to your born sex, or refuse to identify, you pay on the men's bracket.

Fuck your road building cards Nigger!

Sure it can be done that way too. I'll admit I'm not very knoweldgeable about how fat is measured, so I used BMI as the first example that comes to mind.

In essence, quantify fatness (not muscle mass) and use that number as a basis for punitive taxation, on a person-to-person basis.

Fat makes good soap

Why hasn't his wife killed him fro the insurance money yet?

If you tried hanging him he'd probably get decapitated

Guess thats why all commies smell bad

But “healthy” BMI ends at 24.9

Dumb serb, just because you starve in the shadow of Russia doesn’t mean we do here in America

LOL - they all have boobs

see

KEEP EATING FATTY

A person's income tax percentage should be equal to their bodyfat percentage.

With a minimum of 5% to weed out anorexics.

Isnt his wife also leaving him? LOL goodbye to half his shit and money, someone will definitely have to pay now