youtube.com/watch?v=Q6H6DjPBFOo
youtube.com/watch?v=sQn8R5YMjYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miles is cringe, but check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=tVCMCOoXXPU

yikes

Or this
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5j_Lx2R4g

technically all modern music is non-white music inspired by the classic masters of europe.

white supremacy capitalism needs to realize without black music they would be no music industry. since the recording of music some of the most popular forms of music came from balck people examples are jazz and blues. both of these music help build the muisc industry in the 1900s. but of course white people stole the music and created their own white version of it. even rock music was created by black people but yet you have white racist boys making racist rock songs. whtie supremacy capitalism is only out of money and loves to exploit the black and brown people

youtube.com/watch?v=hcO9RTyEexw

Have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mg1Pw0y-x8Q

does kpop count

I'm about as egalitarian as I can be when it comes to entertainment. I don't care if a song I like is made by the KKK or the Black Panthers, if I enjoy it then that's fine. Music in particular is too important to bother with bullshit like politics, a life without music is just empty.

No, and it's not petty but i really never got into the jungle jiving

I love jazz

Missing out on what? Shitty rap and r&b?

No, coon tunes are degenerate. I only listen to Norwegian Black Metal and Tay Tay.

All nigger music and it’s derivaties are degenerate. A true white man listens only to classical music.

>no music without black people!
>copypasta about beatles, stones etc "stealing" coloured music.

Coloured music had no wider appeal because coloured musicians in the 20s,30s,40s and 50s were degenerate as fuck, mostly violent drunks and druggies, wifebeaters, murderers, child molesters. Being a travelling musician in any decade is a tough rap, try doing it in the depression and you soon end up with a few scars, looking like a hobo, breath smelling of alcohol, few illegitimate children

Unlike in today's heavily degraded society, you couldn't just give people with pasts like that a record deal for teenagers to absorb. Had to find fresh faced white boys with musical talent and more importantly - NO HISTORY - to make famous.

black music is easily digestible and easy to dance to. it neither has the complexity and artistic value of white classical music tho, but for what it's worth it's not bad and quite enjoyable.
stupid meme flag, where tf do you think rock music originates from? by listening to metal (or country or pop for that matter) you're enjoying the musical equivalent of race mixing. nothing wrong with that per se, but don't act all high and mighty with your mutt music

I only listen to classical music. Everything after the 1800's is degenerate.

Pareto distribution, the masses will flock to whoever is on top, miles is a classic example, sounds like shit, but hey you dont know that, you just know hes popular and famous, can you give a better suggestion? No you cant because you dont know shit about it, just the generics

It exists in every facet of life, from authors to chefs to artists and politicians.

Also sage

hes being ironic you autist

The (((Music Industry))) should be destroyed.

Jap jazz > nigger jazz.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY

>can you give a better suggestion?
here's a couple
youtube.com/watch?v=pJUE03aeaQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TGcsIaErFFw
youtube.com/watch?v=ah-75qnxVAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6H6DjPBFOo

I disagree on Miles sounding like shit b_t_w, but I could see how some people might find his tone a little thin. If you were talking about his voice instead, yeah that did sound like shit.

my bad

I enjoy John Coltrane, Slayer, Wu-tang, A Tribe Called Quest, and some others I'm too lazy to cherry pick. I don't let my political beliefs interfere with my enjoyment of music.

I can't stomach any black music after 2000. The old Motown days were great though. What happened to black culture?

destroyed by gibs and affirmative action

Excellent points.

Same, especially smooth jazz

Hearing nig shit like rap and hip hop makes my blood boil. Like 10 years ago only the most retarded wigger trash listened to it, nowadays normies of all ages and genders are blasting that idiotic sickening nigger babble.

That first song was beautiful user.

>Wu-Tang
>A Tribe

Good taste, most nigs understand that this is the shit they are supposed to be listneing to but then the xanz kick in.

No. I only listen to white music like punk and anything else with blues chord progressions.
youtube.com/watch?v=sQn8R5YMjYs

Clearly never took the time to listen to good rap albums. Rap is modern poetry on a beat. The lyrical plays of some of the all time classics are pure genius. It's sad to see you never took the time to appreciate the artform.

on a rewatch, the guitar player looks very familiar

Die, filth.