Monogatari Series

Hope none of you fell for the "Monogatari is ending" meme.

Next book begins Monster Season. It will be titled Shinobumonogatari.

It ended for me, and I'll never read anything ever again.

OK BUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE WEDDING THOUGH?

Who knows. Here's the back of Musubi:

>"I don't know anything. You're the one who knows... Officer Araragi."
>Cracking down on a "rumor" before it can turn into a ghost story
>Police officer Koyomi Araragi who has begun working at the Hearsay Department of Naoetsu Station
>Hitagi and Tsubasa, who have left town
>What paths have the three have chosen after turning 23 years old
>and what are the feelings Koyomi will convey in the end...?

>>Police officer Koyomi Araragi who has begun working at the Hearsay Department of Naoetsu Station
>>Hitagi and Tsubasa, who have left town
>>What paths have the three have chosen after turning 23 years old
>>and what are the feelings Koyomi will convey in the end...?
DID CAT AND CRAB ELOPE

I hope so.

>Next book begins Monster Season. It will be titled Shinobumonogatari.
Enough.

Good then stop posting on Sup Forums and go crawl into bed to await your death

we're here forever huh?

I guess the "feelings koyomi will convey in the end " is him bringing up marriage, and then it happening, but we just wont get to read about it.

Did Araragi just get cucked?

Wait a fucking minute.
He's all alone now? He should be married or something. I'm still reading it but i heard he was going to marry. And a cop? For real? Fuck man. Im more lost than Shinji in 3.33

How is Araragi alone.

You know what happened to Snail right.

She became the official goddess of the local shrine and she will always be there.

The Fire Sisters still live at home, too.

Monkey should be in college now.

I think he means the whole crab thing. Like if hes single now.

You know what I mean by alone. Snail is just groping because "why not?".
Fire Sisters I dont really know what to think about have he have done to bee. Yet they're still his sisters
Monkey is just gay and a little araragisexual.
I can't see he fucking Sinobu either. So he's a sad cop now? Noir movies PTSD intensifies

Well, his parents are cops and this gives Araragi an excuse to drive around town at night since Araragi seems to cause a lot of shit to happen at night.

Shinobu is probably there in his shadow or whatever. Calm down.

Has anything relevant even happened? Last thing I knew, Ararararagi had long hair, a shitty car and a pretty normal life.

Well, most highschool relationships don't last.

I doubt Nisio would break them up. If he does then Crab would basically be written out since she's only ever brought up to remind us that they're still together. There's nothing beyond her character than "koyomis human gf"

>Well, his parents are cops and this gives Araragi an excuse to drive around town at night since Araragi seems to cause a lot of shit to happen at night.
Is this a thing? Being suspect just because you're in the street in late night?

I'm calm. Just confuse about how things gone down af for him. I really thought that Araragi would become like the next guy to wear an havainan shirt for no reason

>I really thought that Araragi would become like the next guy to wear an havainan shirt for no reason
Nah, it seems that snake and cat are the ones going down the meme line.

Ah, Nisio, just stop this already.

>a shitty car
You take that back.

Well, Japan isn't Las Vegas.

Even the train stations shut down at night in the busiest cities.

I think every cop in the world would find it strange that you are wandering around at night instead of sleeping.

I see koyomi marrying crab and thats it, I still see him doing his thing with oddities and what-not. I don't think they would have kids since he's bound to spend his life with bat after crab passes from old age.

Fucking Ougi taking the piss out of Officer Araragi.

>Cat. Now I'm interested. She's not best girl but those tits are perfect. I want her to get ride of all of my demons by riding my cock all night long.

>I think every cop in the world would find it strange that you are wandering around at night instead of sleeping.
I'd be fucked in Japan. I have some insomnia problems so I usually wander around the town at really weird times. Like 4am.

Basically this. But idk about the kid. It would be at least comfy to see

I have the novel. He finally left crab for cat. See ya.

>Hope none of you fell for the "Monogatari is ending" meme.

We were past that point a long time ago.

>I want her to get ride of all of my demons by riding my cock all night long.
u ok pal?

The real question is will shaft adapt all these new novels.

Problem is that Araragi wasn't wandering around in lit places like 7/11 but dark abandoned buildings.

In Japan, it is safe and common to head to your local 7/11 anytime of the night.

Araragi wasn't doing that though.

He was being loud, noisy, and destructive everytime he goes out at night.

Volkswagen Beetle is a car designed by & for pussies, male and female. Just accept the gay inside you, faggot.

Do you believe SHAFT doesn't adapt mainline novels?

I'm surprised they haven't adapted the Heroine Books for the cash they could get.

Probably not. Really late now GMT -2. But you get the idea.
Cat is best to fuck
Bee is best to marry and live a happy life.
And sinobu has best wallpapers.

Yeah. I always thought why weren't any consequences for him destroying the city in a daly basis

>monogatari
>making money

pick one. kizu fucking flopped. why do you think they decided to animate fate now? they know thats where money lies.

A shit Monogatari season still makes money, dipshit.
SHAFT knows how to cash-cow the best.

Don't insult the roundness of his car!

This is going places again

Owari did really good though.

Nisio is a fucking hack

>SHAFT knows how to cash-cow the best.
shaftfag leave

spoiler: Araragi is the ghost himself

>lamest Araragi buys lamest car possible

It fits well.

Man I hope this doesn't happen, that'd be worst end for everybody involved.

I say that as a Catfag too.

Oh wow, I never noticed the OO-OO license plate before.

Aren't you the same person that said Cat isn't the best girl, only best to fuck? You type the same way.

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa

That's awesome, it's my favourite LN series.

It was about time crab inferiority complex and general bitchness sicked him off anyway, what else were you expecting?

I thought Sup Forums knew Nisio is actually a good writer.

No, I'm not. I'm in the "Cat is marriage material" camp.

I'm that guy.
I didn't do this one , tho. I know I type like a retard. But I'm trying

>Has a fuckton of great car companies
>Prefers Nazi shit

What is it with Japan liking to suck Germany's cock so much?

I don't Crab, but its not happening. Even though she's irrelevant to the story, she's still super popular in Japan, and Nisio won't break them up for that sole reason.

Whoever that was it was wrong.

Cat is love & life.

The other girls seem to get more merc though.

there are two anons here that type like they're on reddit and it needs to stop

Except he doesn't care about popularity. Like what the fuck user, do you even know anything about him and his works?

I want to get off nisio's wild ride.

And your one of them. Downvoted.

Kek.

The police path is a ronery path.

Leave it to rrg not picking the girl that actually shars the same interests as him

I know about his works, but I just don't see him doing something like that. That seems like a big fucking risk.

CAT KEKED ARARAGI AFTER SHE GOT REJECTED AHAHAHAHA

She's not. She's just plain boring. Couldn't care less about her. But her tits are nice. She's just a use and discard kind of girl, cause thats what she deserves.

Since I always think that's is about me when people say that someone is talking like a fucking retarded I made this post

He might do it. Nisio knows relationships end and he isn't afraid to reflect this in his novels.

>Police Officer
I'm fine with this.

>Crab and Cat have left town
Why did they leave? Also, is Shinobu still with him? This is important.

>no more crab
Araragi reaching maturity at long last?

its not cats fault that crab is a lesbo for her

>your

Did they explain who the next MC will be after Araragi?

>Shinobumonogatari
Please allow me to get my hopes up that my waifu is the new MC

Being a mere cop is boring, I was expecting him to go special forces or something else, given his lingering abilities.

>She's just a use and discard kind of girl, cause thats what she deserves
You crossed a line. Cat deserves someone good and kind after everything she's been through. It sucks that Nisio won't ever give her a bf because she still has to be apart of the "harem"

>if a better person came along would you go with them?
>100 percent yes
Confirmed, Cat stole Crab away from Ararararararararagi
I guess Karen and Tsucci are getting their molestations increased 1000%

By your logic than Araragi will break up with crab and get with shinobu instead.

>unironically answering to the troll

I mean, eventually he will. Question is whether it's before Crab dies of old age

He will get with Bat in the end. This is pretty much guaranteed. We don't know how long they'll be together, but it will happen-be it 50 or 500 years.

How is Araragi supposed to live a normal life anyway if he doesn't age? How is he gonna keep that shit under wraps.

She won't get any boyfriend besides a fucking weeb spaghetti spiller and you know that. Anyone else has a little more of self-esteem to look for something better

meme magic will save him

3 different kinds of relationship, each one more everlasting than the previous one.

First Hitagi, then Hanekawa for some supernatural span of years, then Shinobu for centuries until both disappear.

He's Asian. He just has to look like he's in his mid twenties forever.

Probably no children at all, never.

>implying anyone in the monogatari world is good enough for cat

I like cat but to be honest its her fault for not claiming Araragi after Kizu. Even after crab stole him she should of tried to take him from her. Crab already stated if it was the other way around she would of done so.

>then Hanekawa for some supernatural span of years
WE POPPIN THE BIGGEST BOTTLES IF THIS HAPPENS

>Implying anyone besides fucking basement dwellers could love such a slut

Araki has been doing in for decades

Araragi is the one that will come to her in the end though, probably.

>Next book begins Monster Season. It will be titled Shinobumonogatari

Which character is it about?

I don't see children either.

She wouldn't accept him though. Cat already stated that she wants him all to herself.

That's what *him* coming to *her* means, ESL user.

That means no more groping his sisters and flirting with other girls which basically means no more series since a lot of his convos with the other girls involve groping/flirting.

>Shinobumonogatari
The title is a beginners trap.

Obviously doesn't means Shinobu as the character but as a different meaning of the word, what does it mean again?

me.

Because a police officer can run around groping random women, right?

He doesn't grope random women dumbass nor was it said that he did.