With all the enemies conspiring against him, how long has his presidency got left?

With all the enemies conspiring against him, how long has his presidency got left?

>In b4 7 more years

I think he'll see his term out, but he has no chance of being elected again.

Draining the swamp is a 100 year Trumpen reich

My hunch says 7 more years

It could be longer, if the constitution can be rewritten to allow him to serve longer. Or to select his own successor to continue his work.

I don't see any way he loses re-election. There's nobody on the Democratic bench. His most formidable opponents (Warren, Biden, Bernie) are either white or seen as white, and will fail to excite the brown democratic base, same as HIllary. Everyone else is either black (who Hispanics won't vote for) or Hispanic (Who blacks won't vote for). If the economy picks up, nobody is going to give a fuck about anything else.

just read they are getting bank info on his business deals from all of his life they will get him on something and it wont be Russia there's no hope other than a armed rebellion by millions of people killing all the them in government it's over selling house turning to gold bullion shipping down to south Americana and going to U.S embassy and denouncing my citizenship

If the swamp isn't drained, then I don't see a valid reason for America to even exist...

deluded or just bait?

lowest approval rating ever. Impeachment articles already filed. Flynn testifying that Trump has Russian friends. Kushner in the crosshairs next - will he testify or take the fall?

I think he should get at least four years, but if the judge is on the ball he should go down for ten.

French or just jew?

Keep reading fake news faggot

Here's how to drain the swamp:

>Congress in session
>Doors locked from outside.
>Trump enters with new civilian enforcement corps squads and single reporter and cameraman
>People are divided up
>Trump announces.to camera: "A strong message must be sent to the enemies of this nation, and to those who provide aid and comfort to traitors and the enemy. We begin cleaning today."
>Before the bodies are removed, the survivors are forced back into their seats while our leader explains the facts of life to them on camera, and to the rest of the country
>the enforcement corps begins working with local law enforcement and national guard to begin cleaning on a national level.

That's how you do it.

>lowest approval rating ever. Impeachment articles already filed.

I'm not the one who's deluded, jackass.

12 more years due to a Civil War in his last term.

Life after we win the Civil War, ban liberalism under penalty of death, and kill every liberal man and woman in the nation.

Deal with it, its coming.

>Lowest approval rating ever
This literally could not matter less. Approval ratings just measure how much people like you. You don't need to be liked to any considerable degree to win an election, you just need to outrun the other guy. Besides which, if the economy picks up and that growth is sustained, people will vote to keep Trump in office just to sustain their lifestyle, whether they like him or not.

>Impeachment articles already filed
Oh, wait, here's something that matters even less than the last one. Since you're talking about judges, I strongly suspect that you don't know how the impeachment process here actually works.

>Flynn testifying that Trump has Russian friends
ALL IS LOST, SURELY WE HAVE HIM NOW!

>Kushner in the crosshairs next
A good thing, frankly. I doubt he has anything to testify about, other than the fact that the foreign government he colluded with was Israel.

I think if we just eliminate CA, IL and NY, the rest will sort themselves out. We still need useful idiots.

Its depends on how you define "his presidency". If you include the following presidency of Ivanka, 23 years. Don himself won't live to see Barron crowned Emperor of Mankind, so we can't really count what follows.

4th quarter economic growth is now projected to be almost 4%, putting it above 3% for the year, and if this keeps up Drumpf will win reelection in an absolute laugher.

>Impeachment articles already filed
happens to almost every republican president...bush jr had less than others...and still had 35. I wish you were actually a frenchman so I could properly insult you but since you aren't, eat pig shit muhmet.

>I think he should get at least four years, but if the judge is on the ball he should go down for ten.
Congress impeaches the President, not the judiciary. And guess which party controls congress? And guess which party has an EXTREMELY safe midterm coming up in 2018? In fact, the Republicans are on track to gain enough statehouses in 2018 to force a constitutional convention.

I'll grant you: it's possible the Republicans turn traitor on Trump. They have no love for him, that's true. But it's extremely unlikely considering the huge and unexpected power boom they're experiencing right now. They know they're riding on a nationalistic wave, and they know that Trump is face of that wave, so my money says they ride that wave until it crashes.

11years then he will relinquish his powers to live out his days as a hero in piece

happens to ever democrat too. Everyone is always trying to impeach the one who beat them.

He has 7 years left of his presidency, and 13 more after that as Emperor.

Don’t care about this thread. Need some high quality American conservative outlets to start listening to, give me suggestions. If any of y’all say Fox, it goes into the trash.