Can i get some statistics on how muslims are ruining 'Murica?

Can i get some statistics on how muslims are ruining 'Murica?

Other urls found in this thread:

idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/35-st-louis-muslim-convenience-store-owners-indicted-federal-raids/
theburningplatform.com/2017/07/24/412-michigan-muslims-arrested-in-feds-largest-bust-in-u-s-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't yet because most of the ones we let in are screened thoroughly and determined to have a high degree of potential integration.

This is how all immigration to our country should be.

The countries that are being ruined have no such screening measures.

According to unnamed sources, they are unable to assimilate.

It's really the non-white Hispanics that are ruining America.

They're not currently bc their numbers are very low.

>9/11
Say what you will about different theories, but the official story is that Muslims flew planes into the world trade center

Our laws require church and state be kept separate, the Muslim religion requires that church and state be merged.

In all ways, large and small, they oppose rule of law, because Allah requires this of them.

>They aren't yet because most of the ones we let in are screened thoroughly
hahahaha

You can already see what will happen if more of those goatfuckers come, just by looking at Dearborn, MI and Little Somalia, MN.

didn't some white guy just kill a bunch of other white people

so there's no data supporting that any of these groups or legislation in question are more/less problematic

and yet the only conceivable solution is "BAN ALL GUNS" vs "BAN ALL MUSLIMS"

Why don't you look over at Europe big boy, as we're the continent closer to that unholy mess. Then you'll see your future if you ever vote Democrat or cuckservative again. I suppose you don't count the terrorism, rapes and cultural subversion already in evidence on American soil as "true Islam" though, because you're pathetic and brainwashed like that. It's funny how all you Islamophiles would rather live in the West though, very damn funny.

stats are fucking raycissss.
ask MN residents about their recent somali problem. NPR has even reported on Poughkeepsie, NY residents fed up with the jewish tricks of shitskins getting imported in big numbers without any acknowledgement or permission from actual city residents/leadership.

people are violent to a lot of different groups of people, not much you can do to change that. I never said ban all muslims.
>how muslims are ruining 'merica
and that's my answer

It's Jews and their pet niggers and mestizos that are ruining america. The muzzies in America seem to behave themselves.

All the different nationalities are ruining America. But muzzies are at the top. I know in our town, the court system has to have 47 different official interpreters because our local college has a refugee program and resettles the assholes here. None of them can drive, speak the language, know how to shop, exchange money, etc. Its a mess. The hospital's ERs are plugged up with them, they stink, their kids require additional attention at school. School lunch programs have to be "modified" given their dietary concerns....the list goes on and on.

I've never demanded anything from my government but to keep me safe within my own country, educate my children, maintain the roads and leave me the fuck alone.

These assholes demand things normal taxpayers will never get. They expect us to bend over backwards and cater to THEM........so, yes....they are fundamentally changing the America I grew up in.....fuckers.

>are ruining 'Murica?
You are jumping the gun. That's not how Islam works. Educate thyself, fool.

This.

>a fucking leaf

>didn't some white guy just kill a bunch of other white people
>so there's no data supporting that any of these groups or legislation in question are more/less problematic
Are you fucking kidding me? Shall we compare the per captia % of white vs muslim? Muslims are far over represented, they're undeniably violent and barbaric throwbacks that do not belong on US shores.

It may have something to do with them considering a mass-murdering pedophile to be the perfect man. Who knows.

>and yet the only conceivable solution is "BAN ALL GUNS" vs "BAN ALL MUSLIMS"
Banning guns is a violation of human rights. Islam is a violation of human rights. How would America be negatively affected by the removal of Islam?

>The countries that are being ruined have no such screening measures.
That would be us, Poland excepted.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/35-st-louis-muslim-convenience-store-owners-indicted-federal-raids/

theburningplatform.com/2017/07/24/412-michigan-muslims-arrested-in-feds-largest-bust-in-u-s-history/

I’d post more, but you won’t read these, let alone more.