New it was 9000 last week

>new it was 9000 last week
IT'S ABOVE 12000!!!!

25k by christmas

i just spent everything i have (3500 dollars) on bitcoin last night. if i lose it all i'm going to shoot myself.

Sit by the river long enough and your enemy will eventually float by

When do you think it will crash? How do I buy and then pull out after I’ve decided I want to turn it into cash? I’m debating buying 1000 dollars worth this week and then dumping it after the holidays or shortly after.

I'd wait some time to check if the price stays at 12k

it kind of feels bad that I'm only holding ETH right now
I want btc to crash back down to like 8k so I can enter btc again

buy high sell low my friend...whew. in case you didn't understand you bought at a dangerous time

My worry is it’s just gonna keep climbing and I’ll miss to buy when it’s somewhat low, even normies are posting about it on insta goy my guess is prices will skyrocket after the holiday when the goyim invest their Christmas money in it because some nigger twitter account made a meme about it.

>investing in bitcoin now
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it's ok, i've already got the place where i'm gonna off myself picked out

Do what you want man, but this sudden jump is suspicious

been trying to cash out for days but the transactions never go through

I agree that’s why I’m very hesitant to invest but also don’t want to miss out on an opportunity to bank off of normal fags trying to buy in. When was the last time there was a hike like this in BTC?

The magical bitcoin thing.

In theory every time it's valued more but everybody is trying to sell like madmen and nobody is buying shit.

Sounds a little fishy if you ask me.

>year is 2030
>BITCOIN is worth $200,000 because jews were trying to hide inflation with fiat money
Daddy, why Didn't you invest in BITCOIN when it was at $50,000? We could've been rich

Coinbase

That is the /biz/ way

didnt bitcoin go from 9k to 11k and then fell to 9k again like a week ago?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
thanks for the coins in a week

>we're rich
>can't cash out
>literally have nothing

>Investing in the meme currency backed up by nothing

Something is going to happen soon, I've been seeing banks and governments all over the world being really distressed over how "irresponsible" and "irrational" bitcoin is.
Expect heavy push for centralization and regularization from big players.

>gold.

>putting your faith in the Federal Reserve is the only alternative
I'll take my meme coins please and thank you

It's always been a bubble. All the signs are there. Including over invested people shilling it everyday.
Not telling when it pops, but I don't gamble like that personally.

The only way they can do that is to buy btc and become the majority holders and if that happened then true believers would just move platforms

probably can't cash out in your turd world shithole.
Americans can use crypto debit cards anywhere visa is accepted or cash out at any ATM using the same card.