Sup Forums is currently the most powerful secret society in the world

Sup Forums is currently the most powerful secret society in the world

>secret

>Le secret club lmao

this

>secret
(you will have many replies like these, newfag)

Secret would imply secrecy you fuckfaced bitch

Secrecy in form of an imprenatrable harshness of this palace witch makes it impossible for normies is not a form a secrecy

So then it is done?

>secret
>accessible by all
fuck you're retarded

what's the most "secret" chan out there?

>one of the most popular websites
>secret
yeah, pick one, tho

It's more like a complex hivemind like other boards, only it projects its actions on real world topics
We're pretty much /memetic warfare/

>secret society
>literally publicly accessible by everyone

Pick one

No, you’re ignorant of the extent to which secret societies are very much unsecret and instead put normies off through complexity, weirdness and immorality so intense that the normie mind can’t handle it and avoids

Freemasons arent secret either. It still functions as a society of sorts. The only difference is you have to willingly induct yourself as seek the truth nobody how ugly. There is a lingo here, symbolism that outsiders wont understand. It functions the same sort of way.

Lol no

Faggot.

RETARDED

Honestly Sup Forums lingo is one of the easiest to understand with how dynamic it is, I remember lurking Sup Forums for an year and still not know half the phrases

OPEN SOURCE SECRET SOCIETY

>secret
>society
We're an internation brotherhood of peace, user.

no
we're better than that

Good.

H-how did that, wtf is that pic, user?

is that some sort of fossilized ball?

Canon ball

>public board
>astroturfed to hell and back
>filled with six gorillion shills
Secret society!

A big shout out to our friends from the NSA! Join the dark side, we have cookies.

That's one helluva abstract, pregnant trap

I don't know, it's part of the russian monolith discoveries.

Not everyone understands but everyone knows.

KeK speak to us

No it's not.
Holy shit does OP even know what, secret, means?

esoteric wisdom hides in plain site

>muh secret society
r9k - has literally been taken over by university normies posing as robots

v - has been taken over by sjw feminazi plebbitors and neogaf fags

tv and co and lit - have been sjw feminazi breeding grounds for some time now, basically plebbit 2.0

b - is and has always been a bunch of snot nosed 13 year olds

o - is filled with BMW and Chevy salesmen shills

pol - under constant attack by left wing globalists

this site is faaaar from being any kind of secret.

Yeah he does. He also recognises that most information about the membership, activities and beliefs of secret societies are in the public record and they create secrecy via weirdness, immorality and complexity to the point where it’s “too much”

You just delusional from being on reddit too too much

its a boax!!!

OP speaks the truth, all you peons fails to see the bigger picture
>muh secrecy
>its public you dub dum xDDD
no you absolute cunts, the traditions, the memes, the history of the site isnt public, you cannot gain it back, and it takes a lot of time to understand and get a hang of this place. If you arrived here past 2010, you are forever a newfag and can never fathom all the glories of this site

Nobody in my family knows that I'm a regular on here! Not even my wife. Its not worth the intrusion into my real values or power level, but shes being slowly manipulated to my way of thinking though, one little red pill at a time.

>they didnt buy the illuminati pass
Lmaoing at you plebs

its pretty simple, this is a gathering point of powerful crypto schizos which can see them, they act as antennas in real life, beaming their craziness into the collective subconscious

now that, with a medium like this, with images and words and anonymity, its a recipe for success, or disaster, how ever you see it

now we have reached the breaking point, a world wide psychotic break

not saying this is a bad thing btw

have you ever been to v, tv, co, lit? Especially during prime hours? Go there and see for yourself, then see if you are still calling me a plebbitfag.

co - I do not care about anyway because comics are fucking stupid, and 99% of all modern cartoons suck ass.

lit - do not care anyway because I am not the type to discuss books, I read then move on to the next.

tv - this one kinda bothers me

v - this one definitely bothers me, these fuckers are unfucking bearable.

Faggot.

They should put burkas over those barriers

Ever hear of hydraulics? Erosion?

We will take down the trannys

>muh secret club

I'm so glad we pay taxes so that the Alphabet Governments can sit around the office all day and troll Sup Forums. Uncle Sam's army of fat retarded children with giant neckbeards. a man who is socially inept and physically unappealing, especially one who has an obsessive interest in computing:

indeed and they run it

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN. NOW!!!!

The man who will become the next Hitler is posting with us at this very moment.

Black Sun is always here desu, always watching

I bought the Skull&Bones expansion pack long ago, step it up nigga

is anything a secret these days

>secret
uh?

>Sup Forums
>secret
if a fucking sandnigger like me with barely internet access knows about this then it's safe to say that this site is no secret

Hiding in plain sight.

All you plebs are still only in the lobby. The real sekrits are on Sup Forums IRC (and recently Discord).

Since when have you ever heard someone mention "I said so and so on Sup Forums yesterday and said the kikes are the lying bastards and race war now" in a public social area. It;s more like "So I said on facebook so and so pictures of dogs looks nice". Sup Forums is like a weird secret meeting with people in cloaked hoods without showing their faces revealing random political meme pictures and swearing at each other.

We hide in plain sight, that is out strenght.

Nobody tell him about cripchan

The secret handshake is the old reach around.

>secret
keep larping bucko

I see it because you said it. But the question is how did you see it in the first place un-aided.

Answer my survey oh yee initiates into the mysteries (insert a gee here)oo.gl/forms/OofCsmpooq3z9I3X2

anyone else here posting since Sup Forums started? Who could have conceived that a troll den would turn into the culture defining movement of a generation?
Not exactly a secret these days though m8

Sup Forums used to be dynamic but zimmerman was the catalyst that got this place targeted to the point that memes grew stagnant (also around the same time that some very expensive research was being done)

its secret in a way. no one know who actually browse it. maybe your best friend is a Sup Forums fag and you'll never know

>You can access Sup Forums with a google search

would that make us more occult than "le secret"?
You can spill all our "secrets" on social media but very few people will understand it.

faggot

>they don't know about the secret hidden boards
maybe reddit is more your speed newfags

>Skull&Bones
>522
Liar

ummm no none of this, there are no "secret" secret societies not in this day and age half wit

>Not knowing the secret fractal cypher used to decode our posts.

Next you will tell me than you don`t know we have hidden the Despair Code in Tavistock`s servers.

shh

your not supposed to tell them about that

Meanwhile in Illuminati HQ:
>You told our secret handshake a filthy normie? KYS faggot.
>lol you're just a filthy Jew LARPing as an Illuminated one. Die.
>You don't want to do a false flag attack? What are you, a fucking cuck?
>implying you know anything about dark magic and alchemy, GTFO underage faggot and lurk moar.
>Your ancestry doesn't date back to the 1700s? LOL kys newfag!
>You aren't even a fucking billionaire? Just how shitty are your genes bro? Non-billionaire are literally subhuman tier lmao.
>You're a Tripfag? Kill yourself. You know exactly that we meet only in secrecy and anonymity.
>You think you know about ruling? Go back to plebbit... eh I mean official politics.
>Dude you got the tr ip s 666, you are probably blessed by Kek... eh I mean Satan.
>The masses
>illuminated
Pick one.
>implying niggers and arabs are human
>You're a woman and you want to join our order? Tits or GTFO!
>user wanted to tell the world our secrets and got BTFO and assassinated by our secret services.
>The war in Iraq? We did it for the lulz lol.
>Dude the Goyim did it. The goyim are the reason why our world is shit, we are the good guys.

Sure pal. We sure changed things. Children are still getting thier genitals destroyed by dykes and fags and loony tunes Jews.

>Redditors actually believe this

shut the fuck up, buddy

This is just a Cambodian basket weaving forum

>secret
Considering the fact that one can (((google))) search this hug box at the drop of a dime you're dead wrong.

I thought this was a nepalese yak milking consortium.

Do you ever shut up?!

did someone say Polish? :)

I see plenty of normies in this thread

try telling a normie friend that you browse here and then try explaining to that same friend why you browse this website...

They were never normies in the first place if they've managed to make a post here, they are just acting like normies to fit in with their soon to be ex friends. They will like the rest of us realize why we're actually here, and its because we like to talk about things that no normie wants to talk about and I do mean none.

Not really no
This is and has always been the place to screen out the tards and contain and drop red pills on the normies

Sup Forums is definitely cryptic as fuck, same with /jp/. If you don't watch a shit ton of anime you're going to stick out like a sore thumb on Sup Forums.