Ok so let me have Sup Forums logic

Ok so let me have Sup Forums logic

Israel defend itself against islamic invaders
Israel defend itself against Hamas that attacks INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS!
Israel even gave back conquered land to Egypt to get peace and stability

yet...

SOMEHOW

ISRAEL IS THE BAD GUY?? OK.... retarded logic you have Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel
archive.fo/7txUL
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
imgur.com/gallery/UgxUH
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not all Jews are from Israel, ya dumbass Norcuck. Why don't you go prep your wife's bull or whatever it is you people do in your irrelevant country.

The only group of people who defend israel are JIDF/TRS fronting kikes and normie republicans/dems. Normies don't surf here so it kinda narrows it down to (((who))) shills for Israels side.

Fuck mudslimes
Fuck kikes

Israel is not a guy.
Israel can only be bad or good relatively to another country.

>Sup Forums logic
>proceeds to parrot leftist propaganda
kys faggot. land belongs to who wins the wars.

Did you know that Hamas targets INNOCENT israeli CIVILIANS with fucking ROCKETS???

Israel must learn to be more open minded and let go of its bigotry and racism.

Dead palestinian mudslimes or Israeli kikes is a good thing.

Sup Forums hate you both, retard

Nice cherry picking Nordcuck

oh look it's the norwegian kike again

>islamic invaders
XD

SAGE

are you really norwewian?

>not posting chubbies

I highly doubt that.

she's ugly

stop posting ugly jewish people on pol you faggot

FUCK OFF

look at this proof

If it isn't shill shillington mc shilsson shillsky.

Building on annexed occupied land is a no no.

Midnight oil made a song about Israel. Something about beds are burning. Give the land back and get back in the oven.

Who says we like Hamas? We hate Israel regardless of who the opponent is. All you do is sabotage countries and try and drag wars longer. Fuck off.

I don't fucking care if Hamas scum kills Israeli scum.

Or Israeli scum kill palestinian muslim scum.

You can't win on Sup Forums

It's a dead end

Laugh because I live in a like and mudslime free swatch of land.

What would you do if you betrayed enough countries to the point they are sick of you and decide to wipe it off the map?

The Holy Land is rightful Christian clay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

Anyone have the pic that shows Maxim magazine was paid by Israel to show off women in IDF uniforms to get young men to feel sympathy for Israel by pulling on their cock strings?

See:

Nice argument. Showing the low standard of Israel's (lack of) civilisation. Instawhores?

>Coat Bomb and Explosive Prosthesis: British Intel Files Reveal How the Zionist Stern Gang Terrorized London

>MI5's dossiers on the group released this week cast the Cold War's early years in a stark new light: Terrorism, not the Soviet Union, was the main threat

archive.fo/7txUL

Thanks, I missed that one while scrolling.

Explain illegal nuclear program and Lebanon war.

>All you do is sabotage countries and try and drag wars longer. Fuck off.
So like the West? I always find Westerners hypocrisy laughable. You're the biggest scum by far. and you can't wash away history. Israel is only learning from you.
>what is WW1, WW2, Korean war, colonial wars, etc...

At least the Jews are part of an ethnostate. You see the reality of how they act. You fucktards hide behind bullshit liberal nonsense.

>filenames
>being this JIDF

This is how you spot the actual paid shills, that are too retarded or newfags, lads.

>1

dude you came here two weeks ago with the same pics and the same posts.
Delete this cringe fest

i name my shit but always rename prior to posting. how else find stuff?

Report him to his superior Moishe, he's making an ass out of you

Das a jew?

so many homosexual arablovers here

Obviously. But when you name them as a generic indexing name that is sequential so that little Schlomos don't fuck up their shitposting, it sticks out like a sore fucking finger. You can tell when a name is for indexing reasons or if when the person that saved it bothered enough to describe its context

Literally this!!!
Let them swallow their own medicine

The ''post women to gain support'' tactic is getting a bit old now, JIDF.

The joke is on you, i've banged repeatedly blonde Jewesses in Rhodes during 2012 & 2016 because i worked in tourism industry. I bet my ass that not even Mizrahi arabic bitches in denial don't fuck you :^)

Fuck off Eirik, go to church and blow your priest. Sandnigger loving faggot. Gas yourself, if you are lucky, perhaps you may get assraped by that magical sandnigger in space you love SOOO much!

Israel isn't "the bad guy" insofar as they're a nation looking out for their own interests. They wouldn't be a problem if our politicians weren't zionist puppets putting Isreal's interests before their own.

say you're small
and you have a big friend who protects you
how do you be aggressive?
you go stand next to your enemies and cry for help

Cool story bro, but i've been to greece and most of you are shitskins, and blonde rarely settle for brownies.

>didn't know the meaning of invader
>didn't know israel came from boat

Most of us despise kikes and mudslimes. So understand this, my moronic Op:
I support both. To kill each other.
I have only one regret. No niggers in the area for the perfect free for all.
May no one survive.

Greetings Ilir, how's Sup Forums's favorite (((bavarian))) doing?

On another topic, Greece is one of the best renown sex tourism destination for women. They don't come here to marry, they come here to get fucked, and women can fuck anything that has a pulse. Even things that doesn't have pulse desu senpai

>what was 9/11
Also, hey JIDF

Israel is the best country. We should give them more money. We should also use our military to fight wars for them.

FUCK THE KIKES

We will reclaim the holy land!
Deus Vault!

Come home Jewish man!

Would you rather

>give jews the holyland where they were supposed to stay and die and not run like rats infesting the world and fucking shit up, as they keep it clean, nice and you as a westernern can go there and actually be safe

or

>give it to arabs/muslims who shit on history, shit on everything and if it was in their hands you would get kidnaped the same way you are in egypt if you go see the pyramids, and your wife would get raped the same way she gets raped in iran, turkey, iraq, egypt, while also having all the jews as a tumor cancer in all the countries pushing for crap like they do in the USA.

so what is it Sup Forums which is the lesser of two evils
contaiment country at the cost of some muslims who shit on history and make shit unsafe

or judan hands that if we get all them there we can control and nuke when we want.

I'm not that albanian, faggot
Also, white people usually prefer to fuck other white people, even when they're on vacation. They don't fuck the locals

>give it to arabs/muslims

It already belonged to Arabs before the creation of the state of Israel.

Remember when Israel was caught stealing organs out of Palestinian bodies?

What is kike banker funded war # 1, # 2, # 3, # 4 with a proxy puppet state of Israel to hide behind as a mask before trump was in office
Brianlet fuck off kike leaf

Honestly, stop falling for (((their))) subversion.

That is absolutely not the case. Just ask your female compatriots. Even people who can barely speak English get to fuck women (regardless if they themselves can speak English or not).

Protip: if your GF ever says she's going for vacation to a foreign country with friends or parents, you got cucked

Good guys don't just use white phosphorous, bomb villages, and take oil from a reservoir which only 5% of which they legally own.

Good guys don't also destroy power lines, heritage sites that are thousands of years old in an effort to destroy a country's chances of making a comeback after a brutal civil war.

Good guys don't just barrage UN compounds either, or shoot at their allies' ships. Nor do they commit terrorist on their allies to justify a war against another nation.

Also, good guys don't make their women fight their own wars.

At least hes putting those things to some good use

All of Israel serves in the military, none are innocent

Good

Shalom rabbi

Sage thread

fuck Israel and fuck you wanna be kike

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

The hebrews were niggers faggot

How well do those half-Chinese Jews do on the Jewish dating market?

sweet the only Aryans left in the world that are doing the right thing, fucking based

>were

What do you think of my imgur album?
imgur.com/gallery/UgxUH

Nice huh? Black Sun says hello

based, my bad

SAGE
Anonymous (ID: hWuCDAlk) 12/05/17(Tue)10:57:52 No.152106214▶
Sup Forums has always expressed skepticism over Trump's ties to Judaism, be it the Tree of Life Award framed in his office, his success in Jew York, and most of all, his three eldest children being married to kikes, specifically, of course, Jared Kushner being the Damien-tier traitor who could collapse the admin or America.

The influx of uneducated le edgy Kek2.0fags has predictably created a neutral-Kushner sentiment here, a small portion of this change is orchestrated by ADL/JIDF/Jew York media Larps.

>Sup Forums will always be anti-Israel, anti-Jews, anti-Kushner, anti-Netanyahu

These platforms are the only ones that help raft Sup Forums to its users. Only idiots and shills present the noxious argument that: "We must choose Jews because they're less flagrant than Muslims." This is exactly what kikes want. This is exactly what neocons did to smooth out the dissonance of Conservatives about invading Iraq and having whites die there for no reason except Zionism and CIAoil.

>there is a blatant subversion on Sup Forums to slid any hate of Kushner

If there is one way to BTFO newfags and lebbit runoff, it's to destroy Kushner's reputation on this board even further. Back in April, anons created the #FireKushner trend on Twitter, which caused MSM to throw a cape on Kushner and return him to shadowy safety for months. We must equate Kushner with the racist supremacism of Israeli Zionism, by doing this the Left will do the legwork. Jewish Nationalism and American Nationalism cannot co-exist. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem only turns the latter into the former, into Crypto-Zionism. Do you want that?

>Muslims are sandniggers.
>Jews are final boss.
>It's common sense you don't make the final boss your ally. That's called a Faustian Bargain. That's called selling your soul. That's called picking up a snake when you knew it was a snake.

SAGE

I'm happy to let Israelis fight muslims, I just don't want the Jewish diaspora dragging me into their wars.

Israel was good for the souls of Jews, they finally had to fight for a piece of land rather than be totally parasitic on everyone else. The west should deport all its Jews to Israel and both the west and Israel would be better off for it.

The best part is that some of these sandniggers BLOW THEMSELVES UP to kill kike sandniggers. It's two birds with one stone. Dead kikes and a dead muzzlame

Fuck off shill.

t. Chaim Nosenblatt

>HAMAS
>sandniggers
literally huh? Iranians are Persian dip shit, Aryans, Iran etymology literally means land of the Aryan

> The mudslime are throwing rocks at cars. Better annihilate entire villages and bomb pregnant women

t. Israel Jewman

ffs westerners are so fucking ignorant, get out of the fucking matrix dude
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

renegadetribune.com/

The fuck does any of those statements have to do with Zionist kikery? Did you not read the sticky?

I actually like Israel myself, but that still doesn't alter the fact that many Jews in the western world have been damaging to society.

They are more retarded than that. Yesterday was a nigger unity thread, where some chimp was advocating for uniting against the jews. Literal chimps. Wtf, I love the jews now.

> coming from the middle east and being considered anything but a Mudslime sandnigger

> you're so ignorant, goyim. Allow me to straighten some things out for you

Based Harvard educated Jewish woman

Yes Black Sun are Jews, fucking kys moron, ffs you are idiot bro seriously

Anything else, rabbi moisha?