I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Why?

Silver a best. A BEST.

Orange a shit. A SHIT.

So did the novels end in the same way as the anime?

Orange a best.

Silver a shit.

Orange should win.

Silver should lose.

It's still not fucking over, but barring an upset it will be the same winner as anime.

Don't be. The anime isn't the end of the canon story. Silver isn't going to win in the LN.

Silver > Pink > Yellow > Black > Gray >>>>>> Orange

You're right. Pink and Grey best girls

Not even close. Spoilers stopped around the time MC couldn't decide between Orange and Pink and went down the reclusive harem king route where he picks no girl to make all of them happy or some bullshit like that.

>this shitshow is still going
Why? Do the novels sell in Japan?

>Sorry I love Emilia.

It was kind of obvious what was going to happen

I didn't like Masuzu, but the other girls were kind of trash tier

No. Orange > Pink > Yellow > Gray > Black >>> Silver

I would honestly go with either Silver or Orange.

The other two are right fucking out, though.

Given the choice, I think I'd prefer Orange end, but I guess I felt satisfied with the way the show turned out.

At least MC picked someone, which is more than you can say for like 90% of these harem retards.

>A huge CUNT being better than anyone

Pink>Silver>Who cares>Orange

Why don't we get normal school harems anymore? Besides Saekano, why have we only been getting battle harem shit these days?

She wasn't really that bad, and the other girls were just so annoying, I cant stand it

Reminder that Orange aka best girl got the last laugh in the anime. Silver bitch will get her just desserts in the end.

>Spoilers stopped around the time MC couldn't decide between Orange and Pink
>Orange and Pink
Fuck yes.
>and went down the reclusive harem king route where he picks no girl to make all of them happy or some bullshit like that.
Fuck no.

Silver is so perfect.

>She wasn't really that bad
Get past the stockholm syndrome, m8. Silver is a cunt and is the most annoying too.

Masamune-kun is airing right now

>both an oreshura AND a fucking saekano thread are currently up
Oh boy, just in time for my monthly shitflinging.

Silver was perfect.

Me too. Silver was such a hateful bitch.

>stockholm syndrome
I don't think you know what that means

About what?

Chiwawa = best girl

A dog shit.

Why are people still mad about childhood friends losing when they barely ever win?

AMEN

>people unironically supporting someone other than silver

Just how? Everyone else, the MC included, was simply intolerable. This series has to be the most horrible pile of trash ever to appear from someone's keyboard.

Best nopans.