Mike Pence stabbed Trump in the back

Will do so again soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the absolute state of the left

Sounds like more fake news designed to divide the White House.

O shit, everyone hates trump. The guy is half retarded

>krassenstein

this serpent literally says he is "HUMAN" on his twitter page

>Actual Christian conservatives dislike Trump
SHOCKER

>The Atlantic is reporting that...
>Additionally there are reports that...

Of course. Anybody with a functioning brain cell can see Trump was used to get things done. All of the stuff will be pinned to him, and then he will be booted.

It's called winning. I'm okay deceiving all of America if it means we finally get to remove liberals from all positions of power. We should have outplayed them like this decades ago.

(((STEIN)))
every fucking time

>the Atlantic
>reports
Mmm, sounds breddy relieable

this basically.
pence is implicated with the rest of the swamp, naturally he would have been trying just as hard as the rest of the deep state to get rid of DJT.

The Atlantic has no credibility. They haven't been a relevant magazine in a decade. These unsourced TMZ scoops only appeal to your people, commie.

lol

>Krassenshite says blah blah blah

nope

The Atlantic, pence anything... those two things don’t cross paths

erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml

>Reports
>anonymous sources

The full court press is on from the Left and their swamp creatures. They sense the walls closing in on them. Don't believe a word these cocksuckers say. It's nothing but lies as it's been for 2 years.

That's the same faggot that posts random bullshit on every trump tweet.
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>shekelsolomonoyveygoystein

Trump should've made Steve Bannon his VP. I knew that the moment I saw Pence, that limp-dick faggot bitch.

surely drumpf is finished

lol

you get a (You)

Precisely.

I remember this guy, he’s the same one who said Theresa May was more American than Trump, Lmao

>the Atlantic

Fake News

>sage

>Krassenstein

lel it's a troll

For those not German, it means (((conniving)))rock, as in a conniving Jew.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Pence is just there as a fuck you if trumps impeached assinated or whatever

With his dick?
>Pence is gay

who is this faggot? hes always first person responding to any trump tweet screaming and crying at him for impeach and 2 scoops and shit. has to be a bot. what fucking shit (((news))) does hew ork for?

also,

>(((stein)))

Mind your own affairs gopher fucker

>((((((((((((((((((KRASSENSTEEEEEEEEEEIIIIN))))))))))))))))))

IGNORE
SEMITE
ORDERS

>pence's wife hates trump
>trump hates women
>pence hates gays
Ahh. Woman enablers. Setting the "example" for 6000 years. Maybe if Pence werent a man hating faggot possible pedo like all other Republigoyim, he wouldnt need a "my wife always needs to be with me" code. And she would be happy. Fucken Jewnald endorsing Moorepedo

Return to Castle Krassenstein

That's what I was thinking.

>also his wife TOTALLY HATES Trump
sounds 100% legit

is that near aipac? better get there quickly now

trump's crypto jew last name is fake

Well come on Trump looked finished. And really, I wouldn't expect most women to appreciate Trump's character. His wife probably thinks Mike is better, and to be fair any wife should think their husband is superior

Could be, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. Pence is a neocon, after all.

stop posting your shitty twitter feed here (((Krassenstein))) nobody gives a fuck if you get a blue kikemark on twitter or not

This faker than CNN

>(((krassenstein)))
>(((The Atlantic)))
Even if this is true then who cares. Pence is being a good boy

If Pence's wife hates Trump, it's probably because of Melania. Women hate women hotter than they are.

The Atlantic is a steaming garbage dumpster of fake news. Msm divide and conquer. Ignore.

Who cares, fake news or not, there is a reason he is only VP and his fatty pie baking wife is at home baking pies, and other assorted delicious pastries. This Ed Kikestien guy, isn't he a bot anyway?

I don’t believe shit from this krassenstein faggot, he’s a fucking shill

All he does is suck cock and beat off on trump tweets

Fucker

They tried that shit with Bannon too. I'm getting tired of unnamed sources.

>pences wife hates trump
who cares what she thinks

I told them. Impeach Trump and you get worse.

>the atlantic
OP i have reason to believe that your source may be bia-
>access hollywood tape
OP are you sure you're not currently slobbering over thick di-
>krassenstein
Yup, confirmed OP is a faggot.

What a (((coincidence)))!

Does anyone else feel like the left is panicking right now? This worries me because convenient mass shooting usually follow.

Alright this really puckers my asshole now because namefag MegaAnon has been calling out Pence since the summer sayin he’s an establishment plant and we’re all going to find out who Pence really works for after the Flynn shit hits the fan. It made me question it so I had researched Pence’s background a little and he does have some pretty weird affiliations and ties to some pretty fucked up shit. A lot of it related to pizzagate. She said Trump didn’t want Pence and If all goes right, Pence wouldn’t be on the 2020 ticket. One time in June or July she said something like “if anyone’s going to get impeached it’s going to be Pence” or some shit like that.

WTF is this now?

With goldberg at the head, the atantic should be renamed to “shtetl monthly”.

You are worried about news from a trump supporter who cries at Trump's tweets?

this
>Pence would shed the blood of 1 million Americans to save one Jew

> EdKrasse...
immediately and utterly discarded

Trump protestor*

It's over, I am now #ChrispyChristie for VP.

Pence's wife hates Trump because she wants to fuck him.

It's over. Pack it up, Drumpf is finished.

>From the guy that constantly trolls all Trump tweets
Sure.

If they don't get their way there will soon be another mass shooting. Read up on the Purple Revolution faggot

My question is what the fuck has Pence been doing since they got into the White House. I haven't heard a peep from him really. I heard more from creepy Joe during the Obama presidency that I have so far with Pence. Help?

pieces of fan fiction from random twitter personalities is now what counts for news on the left these days????

they're in full blown panic mode if they have to spread garbage like this

They literally voted for him in overwhelming numbers and put him in the white house.

>-stein
okie dokie

Why do these liberals think Mike "Shock the Gay Away" Pence is going to be their savior? If anything he will be worse for them.

fpbp

/thread

(((Krassenstein)))
Nobody's falling for this fake news Heebstein.

I've seen this Twitter man on a video about obsessive Trump Twitter stalkers. I believe he has tweeted at Trump over 9000 times. Guy is so reliable I'm surprised he hasn't been offered a job at CNN.

(((Divide & conquer)))

>(((stein)))

She brought that on herself

What Access Hollywood tape are they talking about?

The best:
pol already forgot that Bannon got BTFO..but hey it's all Trump playing quantum chess to fight the ZOG lelelel

I will just sit back and watch the left eat themselves, all you cucks do is cry and lie, you libtards are seriously fucking retarded

Oh God that would have been grand.

Makes sense nothing wrong or disingenuous there. Useless info.

this sounds like it was put out to rat out a WH leaker.

Krassenstein. This jew really has something wedged in his asshole by the sound of it. Always over trumps tweets too.

Pence has been completely loyal. Even when those pussy tapes released he was on Trump's side.

I Think its the "grab em by the pussy" tape back during the election. Its well over and done with but it seems like chaff to distract from how fucked mueller and his investigation are. There's a lot of that on here now (eceleb spam mostly)

>Everything that goes against my narrative is cake news
Oh watch out incoming ad hom

>Krassenstein
>BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS
>if it happened at all, it happened over a year ago
Literally nothing "breaking" about this at all, (((Krassenstein))) just has no new material and is trying to dig up anything he can. Do these kikes not realize how obvious they are?

isnt this just some fake news from before nov 8 last year with the date changed?

Trump is going to be untouched you mouth breathing retard. WTF are you talking about.

key word: "Actual"

A JUICY SCOOP FOR SURE, ED

BIG AND TRUE 4 U

>IGNORE SEMITE ORDERS

Tell that to Drumpf

Yes. The date was either shopped by a leftypol retard or this jew is really dumb enough to post this as breaking news more than a year late.

he's one of the Trump twitter stalkers

Ben Shapiro must have came in his pants at that news.

That Joo is the biggest Trump troll on the internet. Srsly fuck that guy. Right in his ghey azz. I wouldn't believe a FUCKING WORD out of his cock-scented mouth.

>post this as breaking news more than a year late.

Is it really "late" if the revelations are just coming forth now? Please direct me to an article written last year about this.

>The Atlantic thinks Mike Pence can outwit the God Emperor

Lol faggot

>not playing the long game
oh well

Less slow news days when Trump is in office