I love living in Canada. Everyone's white. I haven't seen a nigger for over a week. CANADA LOVE THREAD...

I love living in Canada. Everyone's white. I haven't seen a nigger for over a week. CANADA LOVE THREAD. Whoa voting for Justin again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1MHagrFWI
sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racist. Reporting you to CSIS

He as long as I'm not talking shit about Islamic ISIS terrorist fucks it's okay senpai.

Instead of niggers we have indians and natives running about. not that much of an improvemeny friendo

reported for thought crimes
plenty of nigs in the jail youll be spending the next 20 years in

Depends where you live bro the gta and the Golden Horseshoe are toast so is Vancouver and all the surrounding townships, Montreal is a 3rd world shithole and so are even the smaller cities, like London, Windsor, Winnipeg, we are not winning this fight, I'm sure where you live is feel good just like where I live is feel good and white, but I jumped ship from the gta and we need to do something to take our country back

Wtf where do you live? I live in Lethbridge and everyone's white. Although an Asian guy owns a variety store near me lmao..

JUST A FRIENDLY reminder that Canada is 68% and dropping

White Genocide in full effect
>pic related
1/3

2/3

3/3

lower mainland in BC is a chinese colony, the prajeets are making headway into the wilderness in this province but their kryptonite seems to be cold weather. Guess pulling pages out of the Russians defense playbook might do the trick, though numbers, morale, weapons, ammo and clay are running low, over. I pray for a revival of white nationalism that will likely never arrive.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1MHagrFWI

Is this new? I watched the first 2 episodes of the newest season and I think I'm done with south park. It hasn't been funny for a while but this season is a new low.

Is this new? I watched the first 2 episodes of the newest season and I think I'm done with south park. It hasn't been funny for a while but this season is a new low.

If you live in the Maritimes.

Been thinking of moving to st John's. Looks really nice.

Don't come to the GTA or any major city

Yes Mr. Samefag. It's from last week.

I go to Calgary and it's white af. Same with Edmonton.

What about Kingston,Ontario ? i hope it's safe.

ya drake sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

72 percent white. In the 60s by 2019.

lol

Both are around 70 percent.

>Calgary and Edmonton
>major city
Pick one

Calgary has over one million in population.

And it's not white. Do you realize that the entirety of Canada was 98% white as recently as 1970?

>I love living in Canada. Everyone's white. I haven't seen a nigger for over a week.
what? I see them all the time

I would really like to know Would guys accept a Iranian migrant as Canadian(side note :I am not Muslim and like drinking bear and eating pork )

Yes the world is getting more MULTICULTURAL user. We're still whiter than most. But seriously who even cares. I'm glad immigrants choose Canada. Just proves to me how shit the places they came from were. It's a compliment.

Only if you're Zoroastrian

I am agnostic user :)

This is actually some pretty good trolling. 9/10, triggered

Moved out of toronto

Havnt seen a nigger in weeks

Who else knows this great feel?

I live in Toronto but I know that feel whenever I go up north into cottage country. Feels good man. I'll move up there some day.

LMFAO

This is literally the CBC and every shitlib I've ever met

Moving from London to Toronto is what made me into a White Nationalist

see them everyday got assaulted twice bay them fight back both times just hear them it was prank bro my ass it was Toronto in sick

I eat bear and drink pork

Hey I live in toronto. I used to live in forest hill. Lawrence and avenue road area. Only white people. We moved to the Kingsway royal york and bloor also only white people. Some places are still okay in the city.

I've met some pretty decent iranians, they look whiter than Italians tbqh. As long as you're civil I suppose it's not like we have many options at this point.
True canadians are a dying breed.

>Kingsway royal york and bloor
I moved here too - live near the loblaws

Yeah my sister lives down by high park which is a mostly white area too. it's a very segregated city, still some nice 100% white areas, but they're shrinking. And stay the fuck away from the parks and beaches in Scarborough unless you want to go full 14/88.

Same, I grew up outside of London on a farm. Came to TO for school then work. Became an agry bitter resentful 1488er due to not seeing any whites for weeks on end. Toronto turned me from a peace loving soygoy to a nationalist with a burning rage.

working with Italians ,some of them are darker than me so I can confirm that

Oh I'm close to bloor. I live on Grenview. Meet me at the starbucks for coffee and staring at cute highschool girls later.

I used to live in James Sears' riding and get his newsletter kek

Forest hill is all (((white people))) yah

bullshit, you have not seen a NIGGER for a week but you have seen 100+ pajeets

>reporting to CSIS
Are you even Canadian? Only RCMP and local fuzz give a fuck about hate crimes.

Yeah I k ow but I honestly can't tell which ones are Jewish by looking at them. I'm really bad with that. My one buddy was adopted by Jews and I used to rag on him and tell him he isn't Jewish. He can t be unless he's born into it. He used to rage

Is that where they all are? I only ever see them on the bus while I'm listening to Mike Enoch talk about Jews in my headphones

Holy fuck dude it's kind of stupid how they all congregate there. Sometimes I don't even get coffee there the line is so big. Fucking area sucks for food and coffee though

Why does no one ever talk about st Catharines.

Big city nice downtown little traffic and over 90% white

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htm

Isn't that where Maoist Rebel News lives?

Calgary Area is where it's at for leafland. Calgary proper is fine to as long as you stay out of the NE.

Jews are pretty easy to spot
Bulging eyes, slanted forhead, shorter than whites, thick ass lips, jowels, big goof ears, the hook nose, dark hair and features, balding, etc.
thick framed circular glasses, named berg stein Cohen etc.
Learn to spot them, it could save your life

Why do Americans hate Canadians so much? Is it anger/bargaining gone out of control?

I went to university in Lethbridge. If you want to see indians just walk by Average Joes or Studio at any given time. You'll see plenty.

god i wish that actually happened

I went to ULeth for a year, downtown is full of Injun and the town has a deep history with honourary aryans so idk what you're talking about with this whiteness.

SE Calgary is best Calgary

NW or Satellites are where it's at.

You from SE?

I live in McKenzie Lake. It's expensive but it's white.

Not bad, forgot about that area, you might be right about SE. I'm in AirDREAM myself.

>Everyone's white. I haven't seen a nigger for over a week

Clearly you've never been to:

Toronto
Montreal
Vancouver
Calgary

I didn't last time, but I will this time just because of how mad edgy murricans get.

Guys, is Kingston,Ontario safe ?

Did you play hockey in the Uni Rec league?

I know a guy who lives in Airdrie who only went to the UofL for a year. He played on my team and was outspokenly right winged.

I've only ever driven by but from what I gather about Ontario, you'll probably fit right in

>On the 401
nope

Southern Ontario will all be a suburb of Toronto by 2050

It's Okey tunisian bro

Summary is spot on user

As a non religious pale north african ?

as much as i hate your government, I've been to Canada and the people are really nice and it's clean

Is this you?

No. Curling is too full of niggers for me. I prefer the pinnacle of white winter sports: Curling.

I think I know who you're talking about though. First name or initials?

that's an Arab.
I'm Berber, i look more like this:

>tfw your half brother looks suspiciously kikeish
He truly believes niggers are people too. Very kikey attitude.

If your brother is a kike, doesn't that make you one too?

I know that feel, but for UK terms.

Been living in London, UK for the last two years surrounded by niggers, muslims, nu males, and degenerates in general. Moved to the countryside three months ago and feel as fresh as ever.

its safe I am non religious pale Iranian honesty Canadians are some of best people you can meet guys are chill and fun to hangout with girls are beautiful ,however careful about Pakis , niggers and some Punjabi Indians they are really annoying

Andrew

Your leaf card is hereby revoked. Kys

meant for
Curling is pretty fun, I always seem to get pissed up in the lounge though because it's not that physically demanding

FAKE NEWS

Looking like that, you should just stay and conquer Tunisia

Nvm. When was this?

2012 iirc

You have been reported to the RCMP for hate crimes and terrorism. My dad is an RCMP officer and he has a tool to conver post ids to ip addresses. Expect a visit soon.

That's the spirit of the game! If you're not pissed while curling, it's not curling.

Ah, a bit before my time.

I live in Ottawa and it's filled with arabs/asians/blacks. Whites are a minority.

>hmmm, there seem to be a lot of neonazi posts coming from the university of toronto

Tunisians look like a variety of Europeans long term colonisations by Vandals Romans and Turks left a heavy genetic presence.

I've actually never seen him on campus

Must not get out much

If I went to U of T, I'd seek him out for the lulz.

user as Iranian-Canadian I just wanted to say FUCK OFF NIGGER