What do you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UH5I_ejVlo0
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
youtu.be/aA3CKeLiIh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tell him I like his car

Ram his ass off the cliff when he tries to pass me

Pull over. That's dangerous and could cause an accident. I don't need my insurance going up.

make my car as wide as the late Ayrton Senna or the late Graham Hill's car and make it hard for him to pass.

Tell him to get his credit card cause I got no money

Put on "night of fire" and start racing him even if my car doesn't stand a chance

Start drifting, of course. I'm not about to lose to this Jap faggot.

Good new user, many cars do.

The 86 was a slow shitbox with worse stock suspension than a foxbody mustang

but I don't have my license

Pull over and immediately call the police

Steal his tofu.

Enjoy seamless automatic transition that allows me to enjoy my driving experience instead of fiddling with a shitty gearbox designed by a drunken Osakan foreman.

ask him if he ever been to the top

turn on hazard lights, pull over, and let him pass

I ask him to remember me

Brake check the nigga.

I guess I'll just step on the
GAS GAS GAS
I gotta step on the gas
TONIGHT I'll fly and be your lover

Try my best illegal move

>Glance to my waifu in passenger seat
>LOVE IS IN DANGER

I'll cream my pants since I've never seen an AE86 in real life.

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S
mmhahahaha

I doubt this does

Stay in my lane and maintain a constant speed so that the maniac can go around me with ease.

Is the Chinese live action movie worth checking?
Also, does it have eurobeat?

The movie is like the most non-canon thing ever. Check it out if you want to look at real cars racing. There is no Eurobeat.

Oh man, that's a shame. Thanks tho.

I dropped the movie the moment it introduced Bunta as a drunk deadbeat father.

Love and fun, until the morning sun.

FO RE VER ~

TOGETHER

NO MATTER HOW LONG

>Also, does it have eurobeat?
The eurobeat was replaced by this: youtube.com/watch?v=UH5I_ejVlo0

Wonder why I'm walking on a road in the middle of the night with a rear-view mirror in my hand.

Welp, guess they tried something different, but also didn't want it to end up being too different.

ASS
ASS
ASS
ASS

This is the gayest vehicle I have ever seen.

I already flipped my car trying to go fast.

It's just European.

Racing in reverse was a mistake.

>talking shit about the Panda
Small cars are a godsend in big cities, even more so if they're comfy inside

I'M GONNA STEP ON THE ASS

>Panda
;_;

Sure, it's not cool but I've seen worse.

It's really comfy though, cheap, low fuel consumption, relatively big truck for such a small car which is great for the lack of parkings in my city.
Couldn't care less about aesthetic.

The 500 (or is it Cinquecento now) is for pretentious assholes though.

Keep driving at a moderate speed because I'm afraid to die

It's always been for pretentious assholes (or women for the standard version), especially since for the same price you could get a bigger and more efficient vehicle, but it still looks cool imo

I just instinctively dislike 4-door cars since I've never given a ride to more than 1 person. LONELY DRIVERS

Not really, older models were the cheaper fiat car you could buy at the respective time.
I've been using a 'nth hand 500 from 1994 till I got the panda last year. Terrific fun car to drive, almost like a glorified go-kart.

Slam on my breaks then sue his ass for reckless driving and ramming into my vehicle.

Check my mirrors, reduce speed and come to a stop at the side of the road when it is safe to do so.

I tell him that I'm going to rape his girlfriend.

Zoom my body, into the moonlight

>implying he wouldnt dodge you
>implying you cant be had on the exact same charge for suddenly braking for no reason
Try it the next time you have someone tailgating you. If you suddenly brake when there is nothing to brake for you will get fucked in court because you are the one causing the accident.

>google, play EUROBEAT
>speed up

Dashcam masterrace can always prove this.

redline it, no way he can keep up with my FD

>Moonrunes not replaced by Cyrillic
pathetic.

force him to stop, leave my car, go over, open his door, suck him off, enter my car, drive away

please delete this

Load this: youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
Shift to gear 2.

End his drifting days in my V70

I converted one of the empty switches on my overhead console, probably where the heated seats toggle would go, into a "performance mode" switch. Opens the bypass valve on the muffler, does some little trickery to raise the boost pressure (just twists the controller with a solenoid), kills the AC (lel) and will eventually switch the ECU from economy to full performance, once I figure out how to do that. But there's another one, that can only be activated when the other is also on: The emergency eurobeat switch. It cuts power to the radio and turns on the squat Bose stereo in the trunk, which is connected to an ancient ipod shuffle holding only "Back on the Rocks - Mega NRG Man" and permanently set to full volume. I have never needed to activate the eurobeat, but now I must.

pull over because I remember I don't have a driving license

Go for it because some dumbass weeb in an replica tofumobile is guaranteed to be slower than me.

I've always wanted to do this to a car, even if it's a ridiculously silly idea.

I've also always wanted to build a car where I have to flip like 10 switches before starting it so I feel like I'm firing up a fighter plane every time I get in it.

I heard about some guy who slapped the VTEC system (that's a terrible way to call it, but I'm not an expert) on his Honda engine that originally didn't have it, but he couldn't make it turn on extra valves at set RPM as it should do, so he instead made it turn on manually with a button on the dashboard. How true that story is, I don't know.

Down shift

Take distance, I don't want a dirty cagerfag this close to me.

Start drifting in my lowrider(with the fucking hydraulics)-racing-niggermobile.
Then floor it.

youtu.be/aA3CKeLiIh8

You need this book in your life

Shift into D for maximum respect and attack those corners like a real man

>godsend
Yeah, and you will be literally sent to god if someone plows into you. The only safe and comfy cars are big ass SUVs like Cadillac, For or Chevrolet, which are literally tanks on the road.

Your gay ass piece of garbage will be smashed into a little square box with you in it.

Jesus Chirst there's a vintage car behind me

This

>body on frame SUVs
>safe

Enjoy being a bloody pulp on the inside of a repairable car.

>The only safe and comfy cars are big ass SUVs like Cadillac, For or Chevrolet, which are literally tanks on the road.
This retard logic is the same retard logic soccer moms use to buy cars they have no use for because "muh safety" when it's just placebo effect

"I drive a bigger car therefore I am safer"
kek, this is what retards actually believe

DEJA VU.

NOTHING PERSONAL KIDO
*plays hardbass*

You're an idiot that blindly repeats stuff you saw on TV and lack a basic understanding of crashes and physics in general.

Your gif seems to be broken,
Here, take mine
(Really, it's free to have)

I just failed
So fucking hard
I can't find the .gif version

>muh safety

I WANNA DANCE

>muh safety

He's actually correct.
A new SUV is noticeably safer in most crashes than a car.

Also fuck you. Safety is super goddamn important. You're all just bus riders or haven't been driving long enough or fast enough to have a crash yet.

>Safety is super goddamn important
Having fun while driving is more important than muh safety. Which is why my two vehicles are a motorcycle and an MR2

You value your pathetic anal life way too much, or you're simply not skilled enough behind the wheel.

We know. And the bus is more dangerous than riding a 2 seater airplane on the god damn highway.

>This is the gayest vehicle I have ever seen.
>It's just European.

To-may-to, to-mah-to

Ask him how he got a RWD 1986 Camry hatchback and what swap he made...

I drive faster every day than you have the one time you managed to get enough money together to spend 20 minutes at the track.

You wanna be a moron about how safe your car is, that's fine.

Do you not value your life user, please call 18002738255

Fuck yo suicide prevention bullshit. Calling suicide prevention to tell them you do not value your life is just as redundant as koran toilet paper (as in, wiping your ass with bullshit).

Don't be an idiot.

>The most important aspect of a car is safety
Hey Jess, what are you doing on Sup Forums? Isn't it time to take Billy and Sammy to soccer practice?

Why cares about safety?
Don't tell me you have something to live for other than Chinese cartoons.

Which MR2? I miss my old AW11, had a JDM hi-comp redtop in it and did a few trackdays and a lot of canyons with it. Fun car.

>Chinese cartoons
The bait is strong with this one

>I drive faster every day than you have the one time you managed to get enough money together to spend 20 minutes at the track.

When you post shit like this it just makes you look like an imbecile. An SUV might make you safer if you crash against a car but if it's a wall, it's gonna be the exact same shit as if you crashed with a FIAT 500.

Your claim that you drive faster than me every day in a shitty SUV is also bullcrap. I live in Germany and have to take the Autobahn every day on the way to flight school, so you just figure that crap out for yourself.

Your shitty murritard SUV also doesn't go faster than my MR2.

Mine's an SW20. I like the AW11 as well, I might own one some day, who knows. Mid-engine is my shit.

You're a newfag.

I kinda care after , even though my car was a tin can I didn't get anything but cut hands from crawling out through the windshield.