Masamune-kun no Revenge

Can we have a revenge thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tivlDlaZ7us
exhentai.org/g/839430/fff94ee5cd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neko a best. A BEST.

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

so, Sup Forums. did you ever get revenge on your bullies?

neko is cute too

Thought this show was going to be about a man's quest for self improvement, how disappointing.

Did you read the synopsis?
It's a petty adventure of a narcissistic asshole looking to rub it in his bully's face.
Good comedy potential.

I beat up two of them.

Nice.

Aki > all

But there were many more left who were stronger than me. They got away with everything they did.

There's already a thread up. Check catalog next time.

Maid did everything wrong reminder.

>ESL-kun from TLR is shilling Ichika
Houki a shit. Worst IS.

Is there a "Your waifu" edit somewhere?

I don't think so. But where there's a will, there's a way.

There is already a thread exist.

w-what did they do?

STANDIIING ON THE EDGE
youtube.com/watch?v=tivlDlaZ7us

I fucked his mom and his gf at the time. He killed himself a few years later.

>literally dropped manga after 2 chapters
>thank god I did.

I lost weight, became /fit/ and handsome as fuck and seduced my bully.

Then I let her get run over by a truck.

Neko is worst girl

fag

bumping this thread to say this show is garbage

>He got bullied

lmao nerd

Yes, violence is the only way.

An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth

I dropped this when the second girl came.
I was really expecting a romcom of Count of Monte Cristo.

First time ever that I feel as if the trap character is actually the best designed one out of all the girls.

Pleb. Aki-sama is the best girl.

>Be a shy 14 year old video game/anime nerd in high school
>Became a target of bullying because i got bated by a Bitch into buying her some food on the first day.
>Getting picked on and getting my lunch money, get beat on if I retaliate, by that bitch
>I got so traumatized that I considered killing myself but thought it thoroughly and realized that Video Games and Anime/Manga > Those fcking bullies
>One day that bitch was picking on me, pinching me hard, Calling names, I got fed up and slapped her face, The whole class got surprised even me, Bitch slapped me too and her fuckboy friends beat me up
>Continuously getting beat up for days every school day(Honestly it didnt hurt much because they were fken weak af)
>One day after getting beat up she asked if I had enough then smirks like a bitch, I then said outloud "Yeah, Keep smiling you Bitch" Everybody got surprised even me too, Gets proceeded to be beaten up again
>My uncle noticed my bruises and asked me if I want, he can confront them and talk to the school, I said I hate confrontation and told my uncle I will just tank it out till graduation
>Uncle said stop being a beta and learn to have confidence and defend myself
>He enrolls me in a boxing Gym and also told to go to the gym
>After months of getting beat up, for the first time I defended my self.
>Regularly get myself into fights with those bullies until finally they give up on bullying me
>Told the bitch I will have my revenge on her.
>Months have passed and the bullying have stopped
>Coming home from video game storet and noticed that, that Bitch is getting harassed by some fuck boys,
>I was thinking that it serves her right, but my white Knight anime mentality is kicking in and decided to intervene and kick those fuckboys asses and saved that bitch, After that we started getting close
>6 years passed and we now have a 1 year old daugtheru and im planning on proposing to her
help Sup Forums I wanted to get revenge on her but somewhere I messed up.

So cute. And deliciously flat.

This is unironically how the manga will end. Fuck you, Kohaku.

Cant believe my life was close to an anime plot ahahaha cant believe I fell in love with her tho.

dem legs.

exhentai.org/g/839430/fff94ee5cd/

I was a bully.

Shot up during my growth spurt

Was 6'8 by the junior year in high school

I thrashed him. and spent the next year terrorizing everyone, like being a genuine dick like hitting anyone for anything. Didn't even get expelled spent the 2nd half of the last year in in-school suspension with a bunch of nignogs

considerating that I dropped the manga around ch 10 or 12, so no, we can`t

Muh dick. The way her skirt neatly covers what needs to be covered while being in that position is erotic as hell. I'm flashbacking to Shiroyasha's true art wisdom here. MC is pretty damn handsome on a closer inspection.

sad panda, but im really curious to what it is.