twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No translations = No thread

Wait patiently.

Tappei is bitch

Haha!
ch93
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Garfiel getting his ass kicked soon !

God bless summaryanon for his diligence and commitment.

Holy fuck YES!!

Also, if someone hasn't read it yet, I strongly recommend you to PUUUUUCK!!!

HAPPENING

Rem is a useless whore who pleases nignogs for free.

If you saw
my true form, I'd suppose it'd definitely shock you, Subaru.
^
sure you piece of shit cat

It's like someone wanted to make an anime where the best girl of all time falls hopelessly in-love with the worst boy of all time.
The fucking clown would have been more romantic. What in the literal fuck is redeemable about Honda? "He doesn't give up"? What's the fucking alternative? Getting stuck in an endless loop where he dies horribly?

>best girl of all time
Emilia?

Running away to have a happy life with kids

I bet those kids are not even his.

The kid look too much like him it's hard to not believe

But Rem is still a NTRing whore.

Will Subaru ever go back to his real world? His mom must miss him.

God dammit

There always been one true thing Subaru says all of the time , Rem is really waste on him

sure he will do at some point , when tappei stop begin bitch and go back to write the WN that is

Well she's waste on him anyway ~

>AU
Who cares? It's just the author offering heart boners because he knows the base idea of a guy going after two girls and both of them taking him seriously is fucking dumb, especially when one of the girls hasn't even gotten all that intimate with him (even when you count the fucking loops she doesn't remember).

The dude watched her fucking Jenga'd sack of bones crawl desperately towards him, just wanting to free him and feel his arms around her before her last blood-choked breath left her. This is apparently tantamount to silver hair and being KINDA fucking nice to random people.
And how.

Why the fuck do people hate Subaru? Subaru is a near-mirror copy of Rem.

They have so much in common that its uncanny.

You know, Subaru has been constantly spoiling the shit out of Rem even before From Zero right? Its just now his affections have been increased ten-fold. The man literally strangles people who questions his love for Rem. Not to mention he gathered a war-arty and pursued a suicide expedition in her name so he can see his oni waifu again. Really, what's the point in complaining?

>tfw watched it for the first time yesterday and finished it this morning
Pretty fucking great, better be a season 2. Rem best girl.

Also i'm pretty sure Puck is the dragon, Emilia is probably a bastard of the royal family, guy fucked some elf slut and when they all fucked off and died the contract transferred to the last member of the bloodline

Really? Who's Subaru competing with for Rem, aside from the fucking coma?
How nice of him to strangle anyone who thinks he's a dog.
>Suicide expedition
>can't die
pls. Return is op as shit.

He's completely serious about it tho lol several characters told subaru the heck you are doing with two girls and he see it completely normal mean author also see no problem with it

AU is like any other Rem extra chapters just fan service author wanted to show fans what subaru and Rem having will look like , hence it's in the freaking early in the story

he gave Rem AU but won't drop her as love interest in the main story i don't know what the the author want sometimes

fucking angry teens man, they are scary as fuck.

Roswaal is a bitch so he deserve what subaru did to him , subarus fight with Ram was bullshit

and yeah no point in asking Subaru's love for Rem at his point can't people just drop that ep 18 meme already ?

He can kill himself like fly these days ~

Even then we've seen the lengths Subaru was willing to go through to keep her safe. Like World Crumbling for example.

>Killed Petra, killed Frederica, extinguished Beatrice, and regardless the murderer left without taking the lives of the present Subaru and Rem.
>Were his memory correct, before Subaru lost consciousness he had been begging for Rem's life.

-----

>Subaru temporarily deposits the Rem in his arms against one of the village houses, proceeding to run all through the village.
>The congealed blood on his sweaty brow moistens, painting his face in red, his state atrocious.
>Should the villagers witness Subaru now, the proper reaction would be to greet him with a horrified shriek.
>But not finding anybody who will shriek at his appearance, Subaru returns to sit beside the sleeping Rem, utterly lost.

----

>Garfiel: “Y'think I ain't ever heard about it?Roswaal's a disgustin' prick, but if th'question's a needed one he'll answer it. And so my amazin' self ain't trustin' any fuckin' Emilia-sama.”
>Spits Garfiel. Subaru's expression sharpens. Garfiel instantly draws near to Subaru, who neither has any capacity to react or ability to do anything about the Garfiel standing before him.
>Garfiel: “That expression 's fucking pathetic.”
>Subaru: “Wha—!?”
>Garfiel's hand shoves Subaru's chest, and he gracelessly proceeds to topple to the ground.
>He panickedly attempts to protect the Rem in his arms, but his arms only catch air. Because,
>Subaru: “Y—Rem!”
>Garfiel: “Y'mean, give 'er back? Hey now, there's some pretty heavy attachment y'got. What happened t'th'girl yer love bein' Emilia-sama?” Garfiel snorts, hitting Subaru right in a sore spot.
>In Garfiel's arms is the stolen body of Rem.
>Frantically getting his numbed body into motion, Subaru attempts to cling onto Garfiel—who hops backwards to open range, giving Subaru no means of catching up.
>Subaru: “What're you, gonna... to Rem!”

Why is Ram so much better than Rem could ever be?

Is this a new meme or something?
Probably because you have a dependency fetish.

Subaru constantly butts heads with Ram over Rem, with Beatrice even taking notice and giving comfort.

>When Subaru reluctantly gave up his position, Ram took his place and pushed the wheelchair. She showed care for her sleeping sister sitting on the wheelchair as it slowly headed to the dragon carriage and went forward.
>Subaru opened and closed his hand for no reason as he saw them off. Then, a small hand gently grabbed his hand from the side.

>[Subaru: Oh, it’s Beako.]
>[Beatrice: You don’t have to make a pathetic look like that. It’s not like your feelings for that girl are weaker than the feelings her sister has, so you don’t have to worry, I suppose. Just be yourself, and do what you can do, I suppose.]
>[Subaru: That’s not quite…….or well, that’s how it is?]

You know what I meant, smooth poster.

I said near-mirror not completely mirror each other user.

That's a pretty fucking significant difference. One's faithful. The other's incapable of nipping an infatuation in the bud for the sake of another relationship.

>Subaru:
>Puck:
>Subaru: Subaru:

Felt is the royal family child

Well for one, it is kinda both their faults since it was Rem who proposed the polygamy thing to her equally low self-esteemed boyfriend. She could have locked it in but instead gave him a way out.

Emilia's From Zero

>Subaru:

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Too cheap

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Seems like you don't understand Puck at all. He may act like a good guy but his true endgame is to make Emilia hate Subaru.

I was talking about Subaru mostly but sure.

Witches are for ...

Lewding

Is that a dildo going up her ass?

They are not made for lewding

God bless summaryanon for he is friend

For rape then? Okay.

Heresy

desu she's the one who gave easy way out , i mean what man will refuse if he can get 2 waifus ? he follow the "why pick one when you can have them all " logic

It's part of subarus' personality to pick two fingers instead of one , dude nearly have a harem now lol

desu she's the one who gave easy way out , i mean what man will refuse if he can get 2 waifus ? he follow the "why pick one when you can have them all " logic

It's part of subarus' personality to pick two fingers instead of one , dude nearly have a harem now lol

I don't know if I can take rem being asleep for much longer. I will lose it if she doesn't wake up at the end of arc 6.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

This man knows ~ yeah if she don't wake up by the end of this arc it's bullshit

>She wakes up.
>Rem! Thank god you're awake!
>Who's Rem? hOOOWAAAYOOO

Huh?

The truth is that summaryanon keeps releasing translations to keep up the Generals

>The fucking clown would have been more romantic

Who are you?

Mabye because Ram i actually awake?

Subaru, everything will be daijobu

New Rem figure, more photos below.

moeyo.com/article/83560

>Doesn´t even drop by to get replies
>Still releases on a daily basis
Summaryanon is such a best
>Puck:
>Subaru:
>Subaru:
top banter

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Hot, but kinda stupid that all PVCs for ReZero are Rem, safe for one Emilia.

This show started off with a large diversity in female characters, and then later on it was just Rem rem rem rem... until everyone forgot who Emilia was until the last episode.

At the very least they could have some erotic Rem AND Ram pvcs like this.
As if it wasn't bad enough that Rem fans are so obsessive en dominant in the Re:Zero fanbase, the fact that the merchendise is just as one-sides as they are, is just sad for anyone who watched the show for more characters than just one.

...I guess i'll just have to wait for the Papika and Cocona figurines.

Eldritch Apocalypse Puck isn't his true form, it's Subaru

Maybe if Emilia was a more interesting character and/or not a literal child in an adult's body she might be more popular.

Reminder that lewding of Emilias is almost as bad as lewding Beakos.

Thanks for reminding me the first half of the show was awesome...

>laying down sideways
>hair parallel to ground
4/10 see me after class.

Jesus, Rem disappeared from New-Type character polls fast. Now even oldies who haven't been in the years beat her. She was pretty much just a fad among most anime watchers in general.

The thing is that I don't even know if Emilia is going to be fine with fighting Rem for Tonka, once she remembers who Rem is.
Rem and Ram are both kinda close to her, aren't they?

I got the impression that they weren't particularly close until Mitsubishi arrived

She like 2 to 3rd most popluar character in the series. She also a literally a hundreds old so you're technically wrong anyway. But hey keep shallowing memeing what amounts to random trivia hat nobody in the story actually cares much about.

don't mind me just posting the true best girl

I wasn't talking about Emilia only... Keep your Rem V Emilia waifu war nonsense to yourself, please.

I'm talking about Ram, Beatrice, Felt, Priscilla, Anastatsia... This show had plenty of opportunity for an extended figurine collection, yet all we get is a collection Rem.

>100 years old
Except for that part where she's a psychologically stunted 14 year old child in a young adult body.

Emilia is a literal child.

That's not Summaryanon

I suspect when a Season 2 starts we will get more merch of the others and less of Rem since won't be around much. Which is good for the series in the long run.

The question is, why do people still like this ersatz Hisui

We all know who they're going to be marketing for Season 2

>holy shit getting gutted really fucking sucks I'm never doing that again
>that really nice qt is about to find that out
>I guess getting spilled open a few more times isn't so bad

This is some kewl vocabulary.

She still over 100 years old. Mental age isn't a real thing anyone can define. More importantly there tons of kids younger than you are who are far more mature and intelligent than are you. This not a black and white thing especially someone like Emilia.

>Emilia is a literal child.

You don't know what child is. Nevermind that meadevil teenagers likes her where already adults with aspirations planned and working jobs compared to modern kids. Or are you ignorant of this?

Who says ersatz now anyway?

Echidna isn't even popular enough in the WN and LN to be marketed more than anyone else tho. She also disappeared in the 2nd half of S2 unless Tappei changes Arc 5 in LN.

I would love to buy an Echidna figure, especially if she comes with the table and the tea set.

Not gonna buy unless it comes with genuine bodily fluids tea tho.

Just saw, that.

Do people itt like Echidna, or think she's a manipulative bitch?

>sheltered
>entirely naive
>thought babbies came from kissus
>all she knows about the world is from her studies to become king
>is actually childish

Oh, no, excuse me, she's totally a mature adult capable of understanding the nature and ramifications of her decisions and the actions of others around her. She's had plenty of time being raised since she was mentally 7 by a clown that has no interest in her development other than using her as bait to get Mazda to do everything and a cat who doesn't tell her anything.

I learned the word for my GRE test, please don't hate me