Is the Room the most red-pilled movie there is?

Is the Room the most red-pilled movie there is?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/tommy-wiseau-origin_us_56a11990e4b0d8cc1098fdb8
youtube.com/watch?v=2JhnigAQmd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Yes.
Bankers suck
Roasties BTFO
Powerful anti-drugs message
Advocates the use of the belly button as a safe form of sex

Possibly the greatest movie ever.

What makes you say that?

Isn’t tommy wiseau Jewish?

Germany (Johnny)
Lisa (Islam)
Mark (Poland)

True. Remember this line after Johnny didnt get promotion at the bank

>Johnny: {{They}} betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me, and I don't care anymore.

No, he is from Poland.

what?

isnt Tommy polish?

In my world this is a shit-tier film that normies watch/quote after the pub because they think it's hilarious.

Someone supposedly tracked down some of Tommy's family in Louisiana and they were Polish

huffingtonpost.com/entry/tommy-wiseau-origin_us_56a11990e4b0d8cc1098fdb8

oh for fuck saaaaaaake

I hate when Poles in US are so stereotypical

Tommy is a living legend. You should be proud of him

I'm not. He only fuels the "dumb pollock" stereotype. Fuck him.

He is neither dumb nor stereotypical. Be proud of this amazing person.

"No".

Tommy isn’t dumb
Wasn’t he a good business man

Yes. He owns (or used to) a clothing shop with the biggest American flag in San Fransisco flying on it

How did he amass a fortune btw? There are many conspiracy theories about that

the room is normie tier

(((Fortune))) ?

Who's more powerful, Tommy Wiseau or the Bogdanoffs?

that's one autistic jew

Tommy is Catholic.
It is mentioned the book "The Disaster Artist".
Good book btw.

oh hi Goldberg, so anyways how is your kike life?

Stop projecting

It's a deconstruction of what is considered "normal life" in our culture and demonstrating that what we consider to be "successful" or important is just outer notions. It shows that what we abide by is a joke and those who enforce those social norms as if they are personally offended are also a joke.

Neil Breen

Good to know

Oh haii powlannd

everybody betray me
im fed up with this world :(

He's a self-made millionaire who suffered sexual abuse at the hands of the French and has made more movies than most Americans.

Be proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JhnigAQmd8

I love this scene. I'm sure it was discreetly shot in just a random flower shop while the clerk went to toilet.

You keep your stupid comments in your pocket!

You're not far off. Tommy thought the dog was a statue, too. Read "Disaster Artist." It's a great look into the 'logic' behind the movie.

Water storyy, Mahrc.

You're just a chicken! Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep!

The Room is considered normie now? I can't think of a single normie person I know that's even heard of the movie.

>starring and directed by a criminal immigrant
nah

Thank you for the garbage tier shitpost Finland; that attempts to start a discussion without actually contributing anything yourself. Mods, please delete this thread. Saged.

Don't touch me motherfucker

I didn't know that the chip chip thing was exclusively polish, though. I thought that it was rather common in other languages.

Tuxedo football is also exclusively Polish. Yankees typical just use a 3 piece suit.

no he doesnt
>he worked hard selling used cars in poland to earn about one million $ for his project
>he made a legendary moovie
>nobody has yet prooven that his moovie wasnt bad on pourpose and the whole thing wasnt a comedy

Holy shit!

Meme coincidence. I saw a file called TR. Mp4 in my movies folder yesterday and opened it to see what it was, clicked a random spot on the search bar and it was this scene and the exact line you quoted.

Mystery, coincidence, serendipity, whatever, but we just synced up right then. What could it mean? Do I have schizophrenia?

It's philosophy shows the reality in life, the woman (life) always fucks you up, and the only escape is suicide

that movie looks stupid

Coincidence.

Sup Forums has stooped pretty low lately, I don't think it could possibly go any lower

>is the room the most red pilled movie there is?

Well I'll be damned

Glitch in the matrix?

The Franco-Rogan movie might make The Room mainstream

It's very popular where I live. Movie theaters regularly show it and Hipsters have viewing parties. It's the new "Rocky Horror Picture Show."

ITT: hipster trash

The Room is reddit
Just imagine being such a fucking normie that you have some niche hobby that consists of going to screenings, poorly imitated quotes, terrible cosplay, and throwing a football around in the theatre lobby

Oh hi Mark

At least that would mean I have friends to do stuff with. My current hobby consists of chatting with drunk Russians in Siberia on the radio.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nice. Starting in February there's a cinema in London that's going to do monthly screenings of it. It's definitely becoming normie tier

pollock is a kind of fish, polack.

No, you don’t want to be involved with these faggots. It’s rick and Morty fans on steroids

>becoming
It always has been. The Room is classically defined by Sup Forums as reddit-tier

That sounds pretty based to me. Should the world destabilize you'll already be good at everyone's new hobby.

What do you talk about with the siberians?

It is shown to normies every year at Roskilde Festival, which is pretty much the normiest of nomrie place to go

FUCKING NORMIES RUINING EVERYTHING GOOD

Anyway, how is your sex life.

user that's awsome

It was never good. The Room is bad, and irony is ultimately a normie phenomenon. Who would watch a movie if it is shit? Normies.

Showgirls.

We mostly just chat about things of personal nature. We exchange recipes, talk about weather, what we're drink, shit like that. Politics is a no-no for them.

We were hit with a G2 solar storm last night and 80 meters and 75 meters totally crapped out. I was listening on 160 meters but I can't transmit on that frequency as my antenna has an SWR over 6:1 on those frequencies.

t.brainlet