Lintahlo, show me some Japanese shaman boys

Lintahlo, show me some Japanese shaman boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LS7yvuswkOw
youtube.com/watch?v=VMpSmPgHLgM
youtube.com/watch?v=JnNvmdfHMzE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYk7S8sKQQI
youtube.com/watch?v=2MYN_OOdDM8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DzNDzvVDObc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's japanese shaman girl you pedophile!

here are the girls, just calm down

Sci;Adv crossover when

Lintahlo. A man likes some variety from time to time. I'm sick of the Japanese shaman girls. I want to see some Japanese shaman BOYS.

I've only got 1 male shaman... he's not that great.

>ruining leskinen
I am having a bad time

Best Shaman girl right here

If you had to choose who would you save, Sup Forumsnons... Kurisu, or Mayuri?

I'd save Kurisu

>Finns
>white

Probably Mayuri but I wouldn't mind jumping back in time a few thousend times to save both.

I just want to see more of labmems having a good time in a world line where they won't be killed and separated from each other by the inevitable end of civilication...
Why do Japs hate making content about after true end?

Hiyoku Renri no Darling is a (mostly) peaceful attractor field (it gets more violent the closer the divergence approaches Gamma)

The main reason is that going after the true end means a story not about time travel, since Okabe does not want to change the divergence ever again. So it can't quite be "Steins;Gate" and Okabe can't be that important since his entire claim to fame is being the vessel that carries hopes for the future across the sea of world lines.
Blame the fact that Steins;Gate 1 had such a perfectly concluded story.

Mayuri

>Why do Japs hate making content about after true end?
Well, they made the movie. And I just realized it was so forgettable that I can't remember anything that happened in it.

>we will never get a sequel full of healing because S;G was too well executed

I feel conflicted.

I only remember there was a movie after the Kagari scene in Recursive Mother Goose (?)

Pull an Okabe and find a third option.

>He can't be that important because he's the most important
I see.

He can't be that important because the meaning of his importance is wrapped up and should never be meaningful again, without scrapping the whole ending's value and doing the whole plot over.

We dont know what happens in the Stein Gates timeline.
Maybe the council of 300 comes with another plan to rule the world.
Maybe the time machine is developed anyway without kurisus theory, giving us another thirld world war - SERN dystopia.
Hell, even a Okabe from a darker timeline with an anti-paradox invention could come to cause trouble if you want a new problem.

But I don't want or need a fullblown story with new adversaries and dangers. I just wanna see Kurisu and Okabe trying to get it on and over theit awkwardness, Mayuris thoughts and feelings after Okabe and Kurisu have gotten together, Yuki and Daru ACTUALLY meeting and most importantly Okabe getting more and more nervous and scared waiting for her arrival when finally instead of arriving in a time machine Suzuha is born and Okabe feels all his fears and regrets wash away when holding her, knowing that Suzuha can finally live a safe and happy life with her mom and dad and he swears to be the greatest uncle she can hope for and promises to protect her while embarrasingly crying almost as much as Daru

>that spoiler

I need this. I need it now.

If it's not subtitled 'Dorks in love' I'm going to riot.
Also, some sort of lewdness intentional or otherwise between Mayuri and Kurisu.

Neither. Alpha is the natural state of time. People have to die sometime. I'd be super fucking happy about Mayuri dying at comiket happy and surrounded by friends.
Only a spurg like Okabe would change shit for no reason. Stopping CERN or just having fun with time are far more valid.

Committee shill spotted.

Like what?

>stoping CERN
Go home Kyouma there will be no slip ups into gamma today. You shame my digits with your reading comp

One of these is not like the other...

I don't know man, I'm not a writer. They just look good next to each other. Maybe some sort of cosplay related shenanigans.

I can see through your misdirection play, shill.

C;C airs in 30 minutes. Prepare for disappointment.

I want to see Kurisu marry Okabe :3

I want to see Maho steal Okabe from Kurisu.

Someone better shoop Leskinen's head to him.

Ah, now that you mention it I see it. Only one of them is sad and that same one is the only one standing noticably apart from the rest of the group.
Classic β behaviour.

>Not wanting to see Luka steal Kurisu from Okabe

I just want to see Okabe raping Suzuha over and over again. Just aggressively and angrily raping her again and again until she gives in and it becomes romantic, consensual sex with lots of kissing.

That would just be Steins;Gate 2: Electric Boogaloo and you know it. It would be a complete rehash that nobody wants.

>cosplay related shenanigans

Die.

Nah, there are fucking heaps of ways to make it interesting and two open gaps in the story that I am aware of. There's potential but they would be squeezing water out of stones for it. There would never be another canon game it would have to be one last loose thread tying extraganza.

That's the spirit. With, of course, Okabe stumbling in for HILARIOUS misunderstandings.

what was his fucking problem?

His son is too cute.

>Those thighs
Sweet jesus.

Degenerate trapfag who was gifted a son to ruin. Some losers on Sup Forums would do the same except theirs wouldn't be REAL authentic japanese shaman girls (males).
At least he did something right.

Surely she knows how lewd she is. There's no way you could walk around as such boner fuel and not know.

Not really. She's actually pretty insecure despite being so lewd.

>tfw started listening to that as a joke
>tfw it's been on repeat for over an hour
>youtu.be/LS7yvuswkOw
help me

You will drown in moe and you will like it.

you should listen to the best character song instead

youtube.com/watch?v=VMpSmPgHLgM

youtube.com/watch?v=JnNvmdfHMzE
Moeka has a very lovely song.

Kurisu's is objectively the best. Kurisu is objectively the best.

Kurisu... Kurisu... Kurisu...

>tfw will never see the FGL members do some karaoke night thing
I love Okabe's the most. He goes full ham like only Hououin Kyouma.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYk7S8sKQQI

Moeka has a very lovely body.

>Wears sexy nightwear just because
Jesus Christ she's perfect.

Im kinda sad Twin Automata most likely doesn't happen in steins gate world line, that sleepover and Maho and Moeka character development was much needed

Very nice physique. Extremely molestable

Why is Faris so fond of molesting other girls? She gropes Kurisu as well.

>Twin Automata makes Moeka likeable
>Vega and Altair shits on her again
Being a Moekafag is suffering

>S;G didn't have a scene like this with Faris, Mayuri and Kurisu
>S;G 1 or whatever probably won't have a scene like this with Maho, Kurisu and Faris
Dammit.

>you will never see Mayuri visiting Kurisu in her hotel room like they promised

>You will never see Okabe visiting Kurisu's hotel room for a perfectly reasonable and innocent reason only for things to get super awkward

You get that in Darling actually. They sleep together in the same bed too.

It's not the same if it's not canon.

You do get to see it though.

Will there ever be anything better for Darling other than a youtube lp

Hey boy! Whats up?

No, because Zakobot is a massive cunt and won't cooperate with anyone to make an actual translation patch for Darling and Phenogram. I remember hearing that Steiner wanted to collab with him and he just told him to piss off. Now it's impossible for Steiner to get involved with a patch, so I'd say that we'll never see one.

What a fucking cunt

Say that again. I dare you.

Problem, motherfucker ?

This is the choice of Steins;Gate, Sonuvabitch !

Nullpo

>tumblr

Nice to see you Steiner.

It's got but this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=2MYN_OOdDM8

>tfw you listen to that one Mayuri-focused drama CD
>tfw she is confirmed to be REALLY in love with Okabe

Poor retarded Mayushi ;_;

Perhaps this won't trigger you.

She just wanted her Hikoboshi

Best song coming through:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DzNDzvVDObc

Should have just told him, but she has shit self-esteem unfortunately, even in spite of being more emotionally intelligent than the other characters

It's not that surprising considering she's so hopelessly intellectually outclassed by everyone else in the lab.

emotionally intelligent -> knows okaerin doesn't love her like that -> knows not to say anything

it can't be helped

Eh, it could have gone in that direction IMO. There's timelines where it happened.

Also Timelines where Okabe is an evil dictator.

She's actually the least autistic of the bunch. But yeah, it's actually not hard to be the least autistic when you're competing with chuuni that uses his persona to hide his shyness, fat otaku pervert, memelord with daddy and self esteem issues, crossdresser with giant fucking personal problems, cat-crazed chuuni with (again) daddy issues, war veteran (also daddy trouble) and literal antisocial autist.

Yeah, but isn't that in a different attractor field?

And ones where Okabe and FemLuka fuck on top of her corpse. I don't get why people treat the offshoot worldlines as anything other that interesting what-if scenarios when they aren't ever observed in True End.

Very much appreciated

half of those don't construe autism

She is the least autistic only due to the fact that retardation is not necessarily caused by autism.

Only when Kurisu doesn't get the chance to snag him near instantly or Faris doesn't get to him first or Luka doesn't wear him down.

*memelord fujoshi with daddy and self-esteem issues