There are anime that can match the artistic level of the 1995 version (without ugly ass cg) of Ghost in the Shell?

There are anime that can match the artistic level of the 1995 version (without ugly ass cg) of Ghost in the Shell?
Cowboy bebop and EoE come near artistically, but don't really reach the formal perfection of gits from an animation/drawing point of view
Also ghibli movies look Amazing, as well as shinkai's, but i feel like in Ghost in the Shell characters are more human-like, when usually in anime they are portrayed in a more cartoonish style, with stilized tracts like enormous eyes and heads or worse.
Gits gives me a sense of maturity and solemnity that no other anime that i've seen gave me, i'm looking for other anime that can give me the same feel
Also gits (oshii) appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I
youtube.com/watch?v=uAmLaD83zT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should check out Boku no Pico, it's a hidden gem.

You are really enjoying 2008 don't you

Don't forget to check out Pico to Chico.

Waiting for serious answers i'll just post some gits art

In that case you might consider Pico x Coco x Chico

>artistic level
What's that supposed to mean? How is that a remotely appropriate way of describing GITS' visuals?
>but i feel like in Ghost in the Shell characters are more human-like, when usually in anime they are portrayed in a more cartoonish style
Good, you have eyes.
>i'm looking for other anime that can give me the same feel

You should be on the lookout for Otokonoko Delivery.

Macross Plus?

Stop bumping this trash.

Kill yourself.

i remember liking this scene a lot, the world looked awesome but the characters were kinda janky
youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I

>Artistic vision
>make not Hong Kong
Looks fantastic. Creatively bankrupt.

The montages from patlabor 2 are pretty much on gits level.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAmLaD83zT8

Same director, same team.
Basically

The Patlabor movies are better in every aspect.

Katsudou Shashin

Royal Space Force/Wings of HonnĂȘamise is up there. A bit rougher, but more engaging than ghost in the shell.

>unironically spoonfeeding in a rec thread

Why not?
Go back to /jp/ you autist.

>
well they really look marvellous
sad that modern anime lost this feeling

Its more of a oshii thing to be honest.
Give him a decent budget and he'll do the exact same thing again. He does it in all his anime after all. Its his trademark.

Now look what you fuckers have done. Is this the quality of posts you want on Sup Forums?

>3d
>can't spell/punctuate
>can't figure out quoting (blatant newfag)
>just now googled "motoko kusanagi" and found that image in the first page of results
>muh modern anime, what happened??

One more sixteen-year-old on Sup Forums. Look at what you've wrought.

Fuck off.

Catalog flooded with re:zero threads and stupid shit
Do you like bellies more than Oshii-sensei?

Literally Jin-Roh.