Don't you feel bad now Sup Forums

-He hasn’t seen his parents in four years. They’ve been waiting for a travel visa, which Rohani thinks now, will never be approved.

"I really miss them, they really miss me and it’s very hard,” said Farbod.

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/iranians-living-in-cleveland-react-to-latest-court-win-for-trump-travel-ban

Death to Iran!

Get the FUCK out of my state!

i thought people with confirmed connections to the us could get around it

Not really. They had, what, over a year to sort themselves out since Trump announced his intentions?

Hopefully after we gas each and every last kike then we can lift the travel bans.

Muhammad on suicide watch.

Go back to Iran.
Why are Iranians even allowed in the USA?

It was so, until your supreme court allowed the full law to be active, kicking your lower courts in the balls.

Iranians are not the worst immigrants guys. Remember they lived very western like, until you guys fucked them up. Now, many of those who wanted to keep living like that, came to our countries.

Yup this. And of course because the US is Israel's little bitch and Israel hates Iran, then therefore Iran is part of the "Axis of Evil."

That and it doesn't have a Jewish central bank.

they can see their parents. Get on a plane and fucking leave.

>Remember they lived very western like, until you guys fucked them up.
we were why they were western idiot. last time I checked soviet fucking russia backed the "revolution"

Why doesn't he just go back to Iran then? It's a civilized fucking country and relatively rich...

Go back to Iran and nuke the kikes.

They can just go home, where they belong. Iran isn't a complete shithole, so it should be no big deal.

wait a minute....... he's white, and he's a phd student in biomedical engineering.

i say let this guy stay and his parents senpai.

>-He hasn’t seen his parents in four years.
Then why he just don't travel to Iran?

Iranians can fuck off swiftly, I've gotten heaps of messages from them as well as Turks and Palestinians etc. over the years saying things like I should be publically raped and beheaded for being gay, why the majority of the LGBT community defends them so fervently I don't understand.
Stay the fuck out of my hometown sandniggers.

I never realized our efforts to keep people from driving trucks into crowds, shooting up nightclubs, and stopping a brainwashed cult from oppressing women would inconvenience someone's travel plans.

Death to the gay satan, Iran!

Iranians are animals. They deserve islam

Faggot should go back and fight for the glorious Axis of Resistance

You had a gay muslim ape leading your country for 8 years. Thats why.

Maybe he should, I dunno, GO HOME AND SEE THEM

He is a white passing mongrel. Give him a DNA test. He will still come up as being Iranian

>10 pictures that will make you say fuck having laws and shit
Is this proof positive that only women read and watch the mainstream press now?

He has blue eyes which makes him whiter than most Americans?

No, if he misses them so much, he can go back to Iran...

Oh well maybe he can go back.

He has to go back.

if you really miss them and they really miss you, you should go back to the miserable shithole you came from, you iranimal.

You'd think living in Cleveland would be incentive enough for him to go back.
t. Clevelander