Poll on Sup Forums. Which is worse: Muslims or Jews?

To me, there is no greater threat to the West than Muslims or more specifically Islam, although there seems to be a much more hatred for Jews here. I'm just curious which people think is worse for Western Civilization.

Also, just because I used an isis flag dont go right to that and try to say there some huge difference between Islam and ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pJ0soqQPl5A
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are worse

I am Muslim, so.....
Furthermore I would understand such a question and remark given by a European for security or demographic concerns for example.
But not from an American, whose country started the mess...

Jews of course. Muslims are fine as long as they STAY IN FUCKING AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST AND NEVER EVER LEAVE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME

Islam is fucking weak. With will, it will be totally wiped out in months. Arabs are cowards and idiots, mountainers get a vacuum, for paki/bangladeshi - chemicals. There is only one enemy for west - inner enemy.

Both are semites and deserve to be gassed at the same time.

Also this.

Pretty hard choosing when they're working together.

Both are equally shit desu

One side worships a false prophet that raped a 9 year old and the other killed their messiah out of greed and jealousy

who fucking cares about semites in 2017

America is a shithole. Muslims are .1% of the population.
Makes sense that it'd be Muslims and not the 99% ancap fag population.

Muslims weren’t a modern issue until (((they))) infiltrated us.

If you went back to the conclusion of the First World War, everyone was convinced the west crushed Islam.
Jerusalem was in control of the British Emire, Egypt was a European military outpost, and Baghdad as well.

After the last ottoman caliph was deposed, it was supposed to be over.

This. Both Muslims and Jews are equally shit.

Jews go first
then the mussies

Islam will save the west of it's decadence. I'm European and realized this years ago. You will realize this too eventually

Islam is a religion.....
Most might be arabs, but not all of us are.

Why should Jews go first. There is like 10 on the whole planet. The ME is busting at the seems with muslims, and where are they going? Out of there completely shit countries and to the west. Its a bigger fucking problem

>I am Muslim
everything seems right

Islam was created by Jews/Vatican to control people, now its gotten out of hand. The entire religion needs to be destroyed along with its practitioners who wont conform to the new Project Blue Beam messiah.

Not worth it. Islam is a terrible religion, literally the worst. Name one beautiful, inspiring thing that came out of the middle east or islam. Name one book you read, name one song you like. Its a small step above North Korea in my opinion

l jinny? is that you?

Islam is worse. They want to blow up Christians, Jews, and anyone else who doesn’t convert. Islam is the only religion that murders unbelievers. Easy decision.

One thing? Sharia courts.
Thieves get a hand cut off
Adulterers are lashed
Drug traffickers are beheaded
No usury

my nigga youre russian youre i no position to talk about courage and strength since you lost 99%of the wars you fought since ww2

Muslims are a much MUCH larger threat than Jews. The Jews are worse people, they're satanic rats and deserve whatever punishment Christ has in store for them. Muslims SHOULD be our allies but they are warmongering assholes who won't stop until everywhere is Islamic. So in the next 50 years, Islam is the most dangerous foe. Jews have and always will be garbage but honestly they can wait. They're a small minority who can't do much without a host to possess. The beast of Islam is not smart. It's out of control and on the war path. If you think I'm joking, read about what they did during the Lebanese war. They were bombing children on Easter Sunday at an Assyrian church, my fathers friend nearly died there. I will never forget the rage of the Lebanese crusade. Islam is dangerous and out of control. They will destroy everything you love without some long 70 year Jewish scheme.

This man knew what to do about Islam. 200,000 kill count in a country of 4million

>replacing muslims with literal marxists
Nah, burn them all.

Jews LARPing as muslim on Sup Forums

Muslims are pawns of the Jews.

Jews, obviously. All semites are bad news but muslims are easily recognizable. Jews pretend to be one of you as long as it benefits them and are much harder to spot plus blame their sins on whitey.

We're going after the Jews first because they're raping babies and harvesting organs and generally fucking up humanity.

Stop it. Take accountability for your actions. Whenever you get the chance, you slaughter Christians, Jews, and pagans and blame somebody else.

ENOUGH. Jews don't blow up cathedrals in Egypt, nor do they rape children and massacre families in Lebanon. You are a sick bleeding animal and I will put you out of your misery. The Jews are up next.

>Saudi
>talking about losing in wars
Btw, how is it in Yemen? You doing good, boys?

Confirmed.

Hezbollah are decent Muslims, but once again they will prove to be disloyal. After they defeat Israel, they'll want to conquer Lebanon. They already enforce Islamic law everywhere they go in Lebanon

>said Abu Ahmad shortly before his house got blown away by a tactical ballistic missile

You Jew pedo fuckers will all hang. First. No question.

Cucked white people are worse than both of them.

This not islam. This a lot of uneducated people at the head of vain rulers. What's the difference what color the sheep?

muh quran!

jews. islam prohibits charging interest

Checked
Allahu Akbar

If it weren't for the jews, we'd be less willing to let muslims come in and take over

I'm catholic you idiot. I said the Jews are up next myself.

Jews are infinitely worse than muslims. Without jews, muslims wouldn't be a problem at all. They'd all be kept away from us in their little dunecoon emirates and I'd give zero fucks about them.

Jews are behind wars in the middle east
Jews are behind mass immigration of muslims into the west
Jews are behind ISIS and other terrorist organizations
Hell, historically it was jews who helped the ottomans and moors invade and conquer Spain and the Byzantine Empire, respectively.

Muslims are just low-IQ puppets used as a blunt weapon against us by the jews. Without the jews, they would be irrelevant. Just another backward race in their corner of the world. I'd care about them about as much as I care about some southeast asian niggers from cambodia.

This hurts but it's real, muslims are terrible warriors

Always deal with the puppeteer before the puppets.

You Catholic pedo fuckers will hang second.

> not true Islam hurrrrrr

How come the uneducated Christians weren't massacring Muslim babies or raping boys on the street? And you can't use ethnicity, Lebanese Christians are just as Lebanese as Muslims. The difference is one acted like a savage, the other didn't. Once again enough excuses. You can't say everything is false Islam. Admit the religion is tailored to violent apes

Based mutt

Gas the semites

I'm not gonna pull the Muslim blame game here, but I'm pretty sure 99% of Christians hate pedos regardless of sect

Based mutt

But simply gassing the Semites won't solve the Moslem question, there are moslem scum in Indonesia, central and Western Asia and subsaharan Africa

All of those Abrahamic religions are about raping kids.

I agree, but I still say Islam is the more immediate threat. Muslims are already on the war path, killing the Jews first wont reverse time. I agree Jews are worse, but the damage is done. Muslims first, or both at once

Read the bible. Unlike Muslims I'm not ashamed of my holy text and don't need 17 imams to teach me the real truth.

A good point.
We should have semestral crusades on the moslem scum

Baised

but pls watch the language

Plus the moslem scum are the hands of the monster, while the Joos are the head.

You might want to cut the beast's arms but I'm sure a headshot will do it just fine

Jews, Muslims are the retarded enemy of the west, that are being used by the jews.

Protestant commies led the world to hell

CHECK- KEK abides.

Checked and kekahu akbar

If someone say that a person must go to kill without any reason and he comes to kill, so he's an obvious idiot.

Muslims are just 1 weapon in the jewish arsenal. If you destroy the jew, then they can't use it any more. Destroy the weapon and they will just find a new one.
But I'd gas both just in case

>Muslims are already on the war path
They can't do anything to us unless we let let them in our countries. and we let them in our countries only because of jewish organizations pushing for multiculturalism and immigration

Exactly, get your priorities straight

>ENOUGH. Jews don't blow up cathedrals in Egypt, nor do they rape children and massacre families in Lebanon. You are a sick bleeding animal and I will put you out of your misery. The Jews are up next.

Focusing on the muslims rather than the jews is like bailing water out of your sinking ship rather than plugging the hole.

Well,
A jew might rob you, but at least he won't blow you up
So i'd say that Jews are the lesser of two evils

always kill a traitor first, Jimmy. But the main problem of the true West (Europe is fallen already) today is Islam. And its our own system that allowed jews to do to us what they did (open borders), so we must fight them too always, forever, so they dont fuck America too. also, i believe jews are what they are today because they are butthurt of their temple being destroyed by Stronk Pagan Europe. they still remember it on their satanic book talmud

anyone who answers jews has never had to deal with muslims

dude the biggest population of muslims is in asia

>Muslims are just 1 weapon in the jewish arsenal.

No offense but are you insane? Muslims hate jews just like they hate literally everything that moves that isnt muslim. Jews are not using muslims they want to subdue the hordes as much as we do and as far as im concerned for right now, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Just becase a super virus would kill you doesn't mean that you can't use it as your weapon. Jews bring the muslims to western countries and thus they are using muslims as a weapon against the west
>are you insane?
Probalby, i've been here for awhile

Islam has wanted the destruction of the west from its very inception. It was our ancestors who couldnt get it together during the crusades to finish them off because of all the in-fighting, then again during WWI the english and french were too much of pussys to keep control over the area. Now the disease is spreading. Jews had nothing to do with that. It was lack of focus the first time and no balls the second time.

>implying they are separate entities

>Islam has wanted the destruction of the west from its very inception
Which is what it was created to do by the kikes

They're both bad influences on culture.

>poll on pol
Yeah, try reading the rules.

They cant be compared because jews are harmless without their pitbulls. Jews by themselves hold no threat other than modern art and freudism.

Doing harm to kid is punished by death even by hippy Jesus
By drowning

Urgent. Notice this.

EUROPA - The Last Battle - Part 1 [Final cut] - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pJ0soqQPl5A

This is a big deal. If every one of us shows this to three normies a day we will change the world.
Can you find even one person a day, offline, to show this to?

Cucked white people are worse than both of them.
Allahu Akbar
KEK abides.
and kekahu akbar

-- per the scribes of archivia this message is confirmed.

Find the Black Sun
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

renegadetribune.com/

this user knows, find us

Muslims are cancer
Islam is not:

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

Jews are the disease Muslims are a symptom.

> Islam is the only religion that murders unbelievers.

top fucking kek

man you are a fucking idiot

Canada just paid a terrorist more than most will make in a life time. Blow me commie faggot

They are one of the same. Research.

They're two sides of the same coin

Muhammed started the mess You fucking shitskin

Islam is the worst

Muslims are just a symptom. You have to treat the source.

Jews purposely allowed the Muslims in.

ALL Arabs are born of the first Jew, all of them. He had sex with his slave. That literally means, Jews own Muslims.

Jews. I am hiding my political views and basically, the peoples with Arabic name always seems to like and they don't care I'm white. I tell them about the (((kikes))) and macron and they agree with me, instead of fighting muslims vs whites we need to get rid of Jews just like our holy prophet Hitler the emperor of whites show us.

>10 milion jews, 5 in isreal 5 in USA, that would actually help you fuck a 12 year old, launder money and profit off of your own people suffering for yours and theirs profit
>1.8 bilion muslims that will chop your head, kill you unless you convert.

HMMMMMMMM I DONT KNOW POL WHICH IS WORSE