Learning Chemistry through lewd means

As you know, Japan has to moeify everything. Some time ago I even saw a chemistry book with elements represented as cute girls.
I thought it was really stupid at first. Then, an illumination came to me: it could actually be a very smart and useful way to learn how chemistry works, if done the right way. How?

Maybe you know elements have this thing called "electronegativity" that is the element's ability to gain electrons from other atoms, and its opposite: "electropositivity" meaning it's ability to give them to others.

Everything makes sense when you think about the following: ELECTRONS = SPERMS

Now, it doesn't take a genius to realise that electropositive elements (like alkali metals) are MALE (since they want to give their sperms), while electropositive elements (like halogen gas) are FEMALE (since they want to have sperms); therefore, it's not a bad idea at all to represent elements as girls, as long as you only do that for the most electronegative elements (the ones on the right side in the periodic table); most of metals, on the other hand, should be represented as bishounen.
Needless to say, the higher an atom wants to give/gain electrons, the more perverted/slutty it is; while their atomic numbers could be thought as their age. This means, for example:
Nitrogen = a rather pure loli (example: Miyu from: Fate/Kaleid)
Oxygen = a slightly lewd loli (ex.: Illya)
Fluorine = a very very lewd loli (ex.: Kuro)
Chlorine = a slutty young girl
Bromine = a slutty grown up girl (ex.: Priscilla from Re:Zero)
Iodine = a slutty milf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_difluoride
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lithium = a lewd shota
Sodium = a lewd young boy
Caesium and Francium = some perverted old rapists
Hydrogen = a trap
and so on...

This sheds a whole new light on the world we live in:
Ionic compounds or polar covalent bonds (which are between electropos. and electroneg. atoms) = straight sex
non-polar covalent bonds between electronegative atoms = yuri sex (our atmosphere for example, wich is comprised mainly of Oxygen and Nitrogen molecules, is practically a giant yuri orgy)
non-polar covalent bonds between electropositive atoms = yaoi sex
electric sparks = giant collective cumshots
electric currents = a long train of gay men cumming in each other's anus
and so on...

now, let's all post some pics that could properly represent atoms and/or molecules in order to improve everyone's understanding of the subject

> while electropositive elements (like halogen gas) are FEMALE
sorry I fucked up, I meant "electronegative"

> Ionic compounds or polar covalent bonds (which are between electropos. and electroneg. atoms) = straight sex
On second thought, only polar cov. bonds are straight sex, ionic compounds are couples who had sex only once, then broke up right away.

Also, negative ions are tomboyish girls while positive ions are effeminate boys.

I applaud your dedication.

Thinking about it, this seems more related than Sup Forums related.

What would be the best to represent noble gases, which as I recall (my chemistry studies elude me) are far from reactionary?

You must give this knowledge to Mizuryuu Kei, I implore you.

What's carbon and silicon? Traps or futa?

Girls who, for varying reasons, have never been in a relationship. One of them could be a christmas cake.

Asexuals.

Noble gases are physically unable to react vigorously because they have full electron valence shells and a very "deep" energy curve.

Couldn't that just be heavy masturbation to keep with the erotic theming?

good question... umm... eunuchs, I guess?

Doesn't really make sense. Noble Gases simply refuse to react or really interact in any way, even with themselves - Helium has the distinction of being the only element that does not solidify at normal pressures even at absolute zero because it simply doesn't attract itself enough.

Unable to climax?

>One of them could be a christmas cake.
I think that would be Krypton.

>FEMALE (since they want to have sperms);
Something something check your privledge

If group 4 elements are able to lose and gain electrons, would they be futas as they gain electrons normally but can lose them as well?

I don't understand, can you provide pictures to help?

>Oxygen
>a slightly lewd loli
Go back to class lad
Oxygen has one of the highest electronegativities of any element and can, and will, rip shit up and tear its way into compounds.

Carbon is a futa because it commonly is found fucking itself.

>Oxygen has one of the highest electronegativities of any element and can, and will, rip shit up and tear its way into compounds.
Where's your Oxygen now?

>Artwork by Sayman
Why does it feel like something he'd write?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_difluoride
Oxygen is queen bitch, she's got two fluorines at her beck and call.

I would buy a book like that.

Important question: is chemistry 3D or 2D?
You know the drill

You guys know that /u/ knows a shit ton about metallurgy right?