Just finished reading this piece of shit series after reading about how good it was. Why did Sup Forums lie to me?

Just finished reading this piece of shit series after reading about how good it was. Why did Sup Forums lie to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tmwi7TPL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Sup Forums opinion is that it´s shit.
Unless you are NTRing us with another board, you make no sense.

where the fuck would you read about it being good

>after reading about how good it was.
Bullshit, you didn't get that from Sup Forums.

There's been, like, one guy recently who's said it was good(and I'm half convinced he's a troll), and otherwise Sup Forums largely loathes it

You need to read Fuuka now

I'm gonna guess in a Fuuka thread.

I liked it. Seo's ability to make you feel emotions like that is a plus for me. It's a good change from the more otaku-centred manga.

>tfw I made the mistake of watching the shitty anime first

I liked the anime when I watched it but reading the manga after was so much better. Pretty happy it wasn't the other way around or I'd be disappointed.

I love how he can write dislikable person. Dense, boring harem MC's are a dime a dozen, but Haruto's something else. Fundamentally, he's a character who does awful things for the sake of love. And there are a ton of other characters like that, like some villain trying to destroy the world because it'll bring back his dead wife or something, and people will defend them or be apathetic about them, but very few people will defend Haruto.

I don't think he said this

The Crunchyroll scans say pretty much the same thing.

Didn't he say that without meaning to make it sound so harsh? Doesn't he keep his helmet to remember him?

yeah

There's a reason people around here call it A Town Where You Rage.

Rage =/= not like

sometimes you are just so far into a manga and you've seen so much bullshit that you can't stop reading it just to see what kind of bullshit is still going to happen

that's exactly the case with Seo

I wouldn't call it bullshit but sure

I don't think that's completely it. I mean, how many people dropped Bleach or Arachnid or Nisekoi because they were just fed up or bored?

I can't imagine a way to say "you died and now your girlfriend loves me" that doesn't come off as harsh.

if you don't mind my asking, how did you get rips/scans of Crunchyrolls versions of the chapters?

I got a free trial, downloaded all the images of Kimi, and then skedaddled.

I've had a free trial before, and even tried a paid one once, but couldn't work out how to save pages off of the reader.
I don't think just clicking save page worked for me

>reads a series
>constantly let down throughout the entire experience
>finished reading a series while thinking it was shit the whole time

You did this to yourself, autist

I think I used a script or something. Although they didn't have anything before Volume 12.

Fair enough.
They still don't have anything before volume 12. i doubt they ever will

We told you it was shit, it's your own fault for listening to Seoniggers, after eating so much shit they can't tell good from bad.

It's a shame, too, because the Red Hawk scanlations are really smudgy.

He should have pissed on the gravestone just to make clear who was the winner in the end.

I was considering making an edit like that, where he said, "drink up loser" as he did it, but I ended up thinking it'd be too much trouble.
It was going to be slightly more elaborate than that too, with him making mean comments about Kiyomi & Asuka as well, while bragging that unlike Kazama, he didn't need a terminal illness to get Yuzuki.

any chance of some high-quality scans of Akari's tits?

They didn't have the Fantasy 200 chapters, if that's what you were asking. Any particular chapter/page?
Or I could just upload it to MEGA or something.

The whole thing on mega, or just a few chapters?
I'd really appreciate chapter 166 if you could.
Also, 181, 182 & 213(I really loves me some Mina).
If that's too much, just say.

pastebin.com/tmwi7TPL

you're a star!

>the Red Hawk scanlations are really smudgy.
I think they're pretty messy to begin with, but later on(by the Tokyo arc) they were doing a pretty good job.
It's just not as good as something ripped straight from a digital reader, or anything

They did get better, but the difference is still pretty dramatic.

What made the anime shitty?

>after reading about how good it was.

not that guy, but on top of being an adaptation of something crappy, it starts about halfway through the series, is kind of rushed, and I don't think it really establishes haruto & Yuzuki's past relationship very well(I don't think it really gets across why he likes her).

>I don't think it really gets across why he likes her
Because she's the main girl, clearly.