Dio Brando has returned from the dead to eradicate the human race. We have to defeat him at all costs

Dio Brando has returned from the dead to eradicate the human race. We have to defeat him at all costs.

Boss HP : 17.000

>Singles do nothing.
>Dubs do 1000 damage.
>Trips do 3000.
>Quads do 5000.
>Quints do 10.000.
>777 insta-kill boss

Good luck

Fuck off jobroni

is that a motherfuckin jojo reference?

Not even any dubs in this thread yare yare *shifts hat 45 degrees hotter* [daze intensifies]

fuck you dio

You don't even need to use a Stand against him.

Check my Get.

Loled.

Almost inta-killed boss though, nice try Jotaru.

Rolling for insta-kill death by deathu noto.

fuck off with this Sup Forums tier thread.

Nice idea but I'm giving him my blood to increase his HP instead.

Sup Forums wins.

Only fucking singles what is this.

Rolling

Aren't these threads ok on Sup Forums if they involve anime and manga characters ?

YOU

I do believe so, but most is ment to have discussions where as his is a roll thread. Which seems to be ok since janitors haven't cleaned this "yet" also. rolling.

if the anime is just a pretext for a shitty Sup Forums games then it's not ok.
check this digits though

DIOOOO

Roll

>Digits heh
D20 rolls for singles [spoiler/]

EXPLOSION

Le thinking face

Abandoned thread it's cursed with singles get out before infection.

ZA WARUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kill yourself

LITERALLY NOTHING BUT FUCKING SINGLES

checked

dio's hp: 16000

Rollin

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

>Only post that got dubs is a dio post.
>66
>Inb4 you can only kill dio with dio
What is even happening

Goodbye JoJo!

Lmao dude were you Rollin day dank 420 xD sweet as dude lmao xD

STAAAAAAAAAND

POWA

This must be the work of an enemy stand!

KONO DIO DA!

Hope he wins

It was me, DIO

Heh next you gonna say that it's just singles today.

aaaa

Fuck you and your cancer threads. Go back to Sup Forums where you belong

So what we've learned is Dio would kill us all

It's just singles to- nani!!?!

Rip

Now your gonna feel your back pocket for dubs heh

Jojo really is the new naruto. I wonder if hiro will let us spam them out of the board. Fucking cancer.

*Takes dubs out of back pocket but surprised by post and drops it*

Fuck off.

fuck off jojofags

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive posing faggotry and "FABULOUS". The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the abilities, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole stand faggotry and everything about the Jojo world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on poses, and overall flamboyancy of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Jojo is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Jojo threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Die

Fuck this shit chain posted didn't get dubs I'm mad. Abandoned threaaaad.

Fuck off.

this, but hiro is to coward to do that

Current boss hp : 15.000

That oven baked dog from the first arc was a tougher opponent than you, Sup Forums.

Will someone please get the insta kill

jojobronies literally get more cancerous by the day

It has been a fun ride, guess it is time to end this. Take this, my 777.

Please end it.

Ok.

Ouch.

you were the chosen one

The thing is Jojo is a magnet for idiots who don't even know how to discuss something properly nor did they watch a lot of series to have a better taste. Why is Gaia considered shit? Because most of their threads are about Jojo or Twilight. Sure I wouldn't care if it was a one thread with normal posts and spelling but most threads are something like:"dio is uber kakkoii i am going to cosplay jotaro at school gambatte" Having more Jojo threads here lures those kind of people who know about Sup Forums because of "funny images and jokes" and they usually ignore global rule about being underage. Do you see Japanese 2chan anime board having endless discussions and fanwanking about Jojo? No. Why? Because they think its a silly show for children.

It's stupid, it's full of plotholes, it's littered with characters that are just plain HORRIBLE, the fanbase is on par with the twilight and avatar one, atrocious powerlevel faggots who watch the stuff only to see which pose will the protagonist that is irrefutably gay make first, extremely undeveloped characters and utterly ridiculous protagonists who's lifeline is deus ex machina, actually, 98% of characters rely on that because Araki can't write above anything what a caveman with a club lodged up his prehistoric anus could.

Also did i mention it's very yaoi'ish, thus attracting fujoshi and white knights who follow them, mouthbreathers and faggots? It also it attracts ADHD children, which, no matter how much your mother told you to respect the sick, are not wanted on Sup Forums and should just die off like the waste of resources they are.

Behold

SONO CHI NO SADME, JOJO!

COMBO

Star Platinum!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by

any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive posing faggotry and "FABULOUS". The normal user can see this as the

shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain

bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in

every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the abilities, peculiar,

colorful clothes, the whole stand faggotry and everything about the Jojo world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds,

emphasis on poses, and overall flamboyancy of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of

unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Jojo is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility

of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Jojo threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their

faces here.

Touché.

Current boss hp : 12.000

My last stand, Anons.

MODS

It's time to use THAT.

SHINING JUSTICE MEBAETE

Hello Jojo fans
I came here to say that your fanbase is shit.

You fucks see your meme anime in everything.

New Pokemon Trailer Come out - JOJO LOL
someone does a pose - JOJO EPIC
a person has muscles - ORA ORA XD

Then you go and comment on every song that gets referenced.

I can't go into the comment section of a queen song without seeing
QUIET LIFE MAN XD

You fuck also believe that you a superior to all anime.

LOL JOJO IS SO AWSOME EPIC ITS BEST ANIME.

Your fanbase is split into two cancerous parts.

anime only and manga readers.

AnimeOnly are Cancer because they think magical breath powers with no define logic is amazing.

MangaReaders are Cancer because they think they are better than anyone because they read a comic book.

Also you make shit threads like these.

DIO!

I've never seen this before, thank you.

>implying

user is butthurt because his favorite anime didnt even get a second season and jojo will get eight.

EXPLOSION!!!

Saved

Check this Sup Forums. The Stand known as [GET]

DIIIIIOOOOOOOO

/

Chance?

EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY