Crunchyroll shitty awards

So how do you guys feel about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanimeawards.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mob should have got Best Animation. I wasn't really paying attention to the other awards.

How the fuck do people vote on fucking yuri on ice so much?
Best OPENING AND ENDING?
BEST FUCKING COUPLE?
WHAT THE FUCK IS OVER 60% OF PEOPLE THAT WATCH SHIT ON THIS FUCKING SITE HOMOSEXUAL OR SOME SHIT?
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

The awards are basically a popularity poll at this point. The most popular show gets a lot of awards, regardless of whether it really deserves them. Hence the subject of this thread being "shitty awards", I guess.

DON'T STOP US NOW

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

>best anime of the year is a very recent show and people only voted because its currently relevant
same thing happened with undertale when the best game ever vote was going on. I this voting happened a little later maybe other shows would have had a better chance. Not to mention you already know only dumb normies and casuals actually continuously pay for a CR account

>t-they only voted because it's recent g-guiz!!!1!11
Your tears are delicious.

Fuck off faggot

no one cares

kill yourself

sage

>being this triggered by the truth
stay woke kiddo

>being mad that the Anime of the Year came out this fucking year
I'd be mad too if this was a best anime of all time award, but come on, man, of course it's something that aired recently.

link

>Crunchyroll awards

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Yuri on ice is gayer than 3D gay sex when the balls touch.

Well. Yeah.

Yuri on Ice have the best animation I've ever seen on a TV anime and maybe including movies although I haven't seen a single animated movie yet.
I'm like the number 1 Mobfan but I think it has shit animation.

I shouldn't spoonfeed ya but here
theanimeawards.com/

Crunchyroll subscriber here ladies and gentlemen.

It's like you threw the entire fishing pole in the water and walked away.

>mob has shit animation
what's wrong with it senpai?

So was I for a while, I regret this. Shit player

With an anchor isntead of a hook.

>by the truth
Says the one in denial about being BTFO buy fujos. 60k+ BD sales for volume 1 and counting. Bitch.

>tears are delicious
>tumblr crop
lurk for 2 years before posting

>Best couple

I feel like Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Why is this allowed anons...

Satoru and Kayo weren't even a couple.

There wasn't much real competition here. One of those wasn't even a couple.

>The awards are basically a popularity poll at this point. The most popular show gets a lot of awards
Did re:zero even won anything? Best girl doesnt count too obvious.

Some people really like ntr user

I have high standards because I only watch western animations like Legend of Korra.

I'd have voted for Luluco and Nova. Did Yuri and Victor beat a black hole alien to death with the power of their love? Fuck no they didn't.

>Crunchyroll comes out of the closet.

Great, but we don't care you wanna suck dick.

>I'm like the number 1 Mobfan
Faggot and a falseflagger fuck off.

It was only provided as an option for two categories: Anime of the year and Best girl. They haven't announced the winner for Anime of the year yet, but it's obviously going to be Yuri on Ice.

I surprised the Rem scene didn't win
I really liked it

I didn't see the kiss or that home cooked meal thing though, so maybe they were better but I doubt it

>crunchyroll awards
literally who fucking cares
sage

i like korra, the animation is pretty good. finished book one but unsure about some of the writing choices

i'm just going to keep being agreeable to you until you get bored[/spoiler

The fucking kiss won because of that, it was A HOMOSEXUAL KISS IN FUCKING ANIME

Looks like the recency effect at work here. However this is alarming, fujoshit is on the rise.

are you saying it won because of fujos or is there something else you're getting at

I'm not a falseflagger.
Ask me anything about the Mob manga.

what was your favorite arc user

What does the 73rd bubble say

Yes i'm basically saying that about 60% of crunchyroll fags are literally faggots or fujo
I dont even want to think which one is the lesser of the 2 evils

>giving a fuck about CRshit

>yfw jojofags

>More than 1.8 million votes from around the world were submitted!
Like it or not this is a much much much higher sample size than anything Sup Forums could come up with, it's much more accurate therefore.

I thought it has like 10 nomination. Guess normalfag aready forgot about redditzero and latched on the new latest meme anime.

>crunchyroll
OUT SHILLS OUT

Sup Forums had a sample size of 333 for the poll

The Rem scene wasn't even in the nominations. It was just the most popular write-in vote. The nomination selection was really weird.

It doesn't matter if it is a higher sample size if the sample contains only retards.

what if neither of them are particularly bad

Reigen arc. Most kids will choose the shitty Mogami arc though.

CRUNCHYROLL YES

To be fair, if you were smart you could easily vote 2-3 times. I'd say the number of actual people voting is more like 800,000.

If I wanted to discuss anime with crunchyroll plebs I'd be on their forums and not here.

reigen arc is good but mogami is as good or even a bit better for what it did with mob's character

>mfw kira lost to literally adachi on best villain award.

YoI is so popular, I bet they could write Sara Crispino as The best Girl, manju bun as The best Villain and Yuuri&Victor's fight over bag of nuts as The best action scene, and it'd still won by a mile.

I mean, the Rem scene was the entire episode. Maybe it didn't fit the criteria?

So it's confirmed that Kira is an overrated villain right?

>average normies weeb
>smart
???

anyone else like pokeymans?

Here laughing at you

Sage and report garbage threads.

That reminds me actually, it would have been great if this won best scene

That's counting all the votes for each category combined. Each individual category had about 90,000 to 150,000 votes, with the categories including Yuri on Ice being on the higher end of vote count.

More like how do you feel about pic related.

I mean fuck, even the write in option is shit.

It's a fucking popularity poll, slapping "awards" on it means nothing. Of course the most popular fujoshit of the year is going to win.

why? do more women watch anime?

rezero submitted as "other"best animation nominee is even more blasphemous than faggot on ice winning it. hell i even take shitty failure flip flopper than that hack.

Flying Witch doesn't get the appreciation it deserves.

>All these reactions

If it was a popularity poll, a lot of the things nominated would have been different.

It was a list of things that crunchy and their partners want to push hard on dvd/blu ray. Notice kabaneri was nominated for literally everything? It's crunchy's flagship title for physical releases.

and Kabaneri doesnt evern win shit thank goodness for that.

Yuri on Ice is a good anime and deserves it's praise though.

Not them but I liked Reigen arc a lot more than Mogami, even if the two are godtier in my books. The latter did indeed do a great job building up Mob's character and making him realize the value of his powers while reaffirming his principles and bringing nuance to his worldview, but the shit Reigen had to go through during his own arc simply destroyed me.
I think Mogami would've hit me harder if the villain had been more charismatic and shared a deeper connection with Mob somehow.

Great actually

This is just all the proof we need to conclude that those votes don't amount to shit.

Not that there weren't already a plethora of reasons to not care about those awards.

Crunchyroll markets their flagships harder to demographics that don't usually watch anime.

YOI winning best animation is just a show of "I watched YOI but I don't know any of those other shows so YOI has the best animation."

>how do you feel about some made up shitty gaijin award decided by people with no taste
I don't give a fuck.

I'm more bothered by this shit.

Love wins!

Or alternatively "I know YOI doesn't deserve to win most those categories but me and fujos/fudans will still vote the shit out of it in every category to show our support for our goddesses Kubo and Yamamoto-sensei and make the haters salty as hell!!

Yeah but it's gay so I'm unnecessarily biased against it.

LOVE WINS!

It's the last anime people saw so they voted it.

>"I watched YOI but I don't know any of those other shows so YOI has the best animation."

That's totally what happens. But at the same time, everyone does this. Have all of you who criticize YoI watched it? I don't think so. Not saying that it has a good animation, bcause it doesn't and it shouldn't have won this "award". But all the others? Why not, if people like it.

Stuff like this really deepens my appreciation of Sup Forums