Has miley cyrus redeemed herself?

Has miley cyrus redeemed herself?
Has she saw the light and come to jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=TmUGwK_43Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage. Nothing to do with pol. Belongs in handsome men. Kek.

>Muh magical sandnigger in space

Gas yourself.

She's forever ruined with those tattoos. She needs to an hero.

no and she never will, don't even ask

no. she can't reverse that level of degeneracy

*Tips fedora*
Its a term of phrase

Thankyou

>3
she can remove them

that cunt should be hanged

no. going back is a publicity stunt

Checked, and this.
Mods please move to

What the fuck?
she gives you your teenage years of listening to her music and this is how you repay her?
youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=TmUGwK_43Tk

>degenerate piercings
>pissing in public
>not cute anymore
>tattoos
>acted like a whore for years and probably had more weiners in her than a glass of mustard
I wouldn't fuck her with a stick. The only way to redeem herself is fire.

>I know nothing about contracts and the industry

ugly hillbilly retarded inbred degenerate cunt

Fuck this satanic #PizzaGate whore

There is no redemption.

>implying people on Sup Forums listened to her music

>satanic #PizzaGate whore
what

Not until she gets the tattoos removed and gets a normal hairstyle.

Checked

I actuely dont, explian

Seems the Jew's are done with her and moved onto Katy Perry. Though it seems the MK Ultra brainwashing isn't going with Katy as well as it did with Miley

No, she was literally pissing in the street for a magazine spread 3 months ago. Stop falling for the sudden image change meme that kept Madonna in the spotlight for 3 decades.
This cunt needs to fly straight for at least 20 years before I'd believe she's anything more than a hive of cockroaches in human skin.

Mm, no Yahwahism isn't true, Zeus is the true God and hellenism is the religion.

>MK Ultra brainwashing
Gonna need proof with that

She's seems to have grown up, sure. Good for her.

>falling for the oldest roastie trick in the book

You have to go back

What are you implying, that it was in her recording contract that she had to dress and act like a degenerate slut? That the music industry made her do it? So what? Here's the thing... people have free will. She could have said no. It's not the industry's fault that she valued money more than her own dignity. In the end everyone is responsible for their own actions.

No.

How has she redeemed herself? A simple google search shows that she is moving onto more degeneracy.

Jeremiah 10 is literally talking about trees being cut down to make pagan wooden idols. Anytime fedoras try to argue with bible verses they sound even more retarded, which is a feat in of itself.

>meme flag
not responding to you, scumbag

If she blows up a synogogue for tricking her into her degenerate ways and leaves a bad ass manifesto I might forgive her.

This goy gets it.