youtube.com/watch?v=e902B8rW3iY
youtube.com/watch?v=j0RQzSjhLo0&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=NLd8rDV5l5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CVRdyDjUQXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time flies when your a faggot

Remember me?

I had the time of my life watching that shit. Boy has time passed

Oh man, the good times. Still remember Sam shouting: "Heebs will not divide us!"

Or this fag?

wtf i thought he was indian or something. He's a total negroid

is it just me or does time get faster as you get older?

this was me at HWNDU. IIRC the date was January 27. Time flies by so fast.

I think I'm also responsible for buying that pizza that Sup Forums photoshopped to have a swastika

Keep making this gay thread about your gay little protest faggot.

I was up for three days straight watching this shit.

america is whi-

You guys remember the clown?

I hope this fags dead by now.

this pic is missing somthing,

This has been the best year of my life.
Can't wait to make 2018 even better.

'member fester-the-molester?

>yfw stolen valour is still standing at the wall chanting right now

Remember the plastic bag?
Good times

Indeed.
Gained 10kg of muscles, started my own business, buddie with Varg, bought a house, knocked my girl up. The gods have been far to generous this year.

I was transfixed during that first week. I got maybe 18 hours of sleep during that period. I just could not look away. The strange cast of characters that would come out during the wee hours made for entertainment unlike anything I had seen before. Good Times.

2018 is going to be a good fucking year.

>at the end of the HWNDU location the group actually went back to the wall after the camera was shut off

>Stolen valor was standing there with the mexican chick and tried to fight the soyboy spic

I think stolen valor was only there to be with his side chick

youtube.com/watch?v=wxBwUlmf4VA
Love this one.

2016 was better than 2017. Looking forward to massive 9/11 level happenings in 2018.

Ah, yes. I remember him well. He was a walking mask of tragedy.

There ya go.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYm48Qbab3A

Nice, exactly what I was thinking of

Adidas-bro was such a legend

And, sadly, a fucking Swede...

It started so well and it's finishing so shit. We knew worshipping an odgoad god would have a cost, is this what the old prophecy foretold?

Does anyone have the webm with the girl showing her sweet bobs?

>getting old
>time going so fast
>thinking how december just started
>its already december 5th
>have to start thinking about january already

I woke my girl up when this happened. Really thought it was gonna med antifa, but no..

I miss jesus, probably the only arab I thought could have a soul desu. At least he didnt let himself turn into an eceleb and let himself return to anonymity once his time was done, I can respect that.

Nah, I did save these fluffy tits though..

Noice

There was a theory that most people there were actors. It then came out that jesus was indeed a actor/wrestler. He started getting hate after that

Anyone else watching when the kike-cult showed up? That shit gave me the creeps.

PAAAAAPAAAAH YEEEEEEEAAAAAH

Remember this reveal?
Bogdanon and Rose were an inside job!

Jesus has a twitch stream/twitter now

twitter.com/MannyFaberino

I'm finnish

for real? sauce?

israeli puppet, fuck them both.

Yeah but don’t think ab it or you’ll die

You can just view his twitter posted above you to see clips of him wrestling, back then though it wasnt known right away

So chink then?

Deepest lore

It's been a great year

good times
youtube.com/watch?v=J28oUQfG26g

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0-TiaGaqY
bring back plaidman and space cowboy

crappy OC

Got banned for a "reply to this post or etc" with this template once kek

And PAPAH YEEEEEAAAH is Kekistani. Time flies.

John Wayne Gacy?

I agree.
incredible
ahah free assange
both were great characters. not sure why but I have that passage she read out saved..

oh shit, im blind. Wtf? I feel like I got jewed. Fucksake, is there nothing pure left in this world? Fuck jesus and fuck hwndu people.

This is underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=e902B8rW3iY

shameful defeat for pol

I wanted to hurt that fag soo bad..

“Kindness evokes kindness. I discovered long ago that if you write a book about cats or dogs everybody loves you.
But if you ever write a book about human beings, all hell breaks loose.
It is impossible to write about uncensored human behaviour without offending part of your audience. If you feel you have a basic truth to tell,
then you must tell it and be prepared to suffer the inevitable criticisms. Much of what we do as adults is based on the imitative absorption
during our childhood years. Frequently we imagine that we are behaving in a particular way because such behaviour accords with some abstract,
lofty code of moral principles, when in reality all we are doing is obeying a deeply ingrained and long forgotten set of purely imitative impressions.
Along with our carefully concealed instinctive urges that make it so hard for societies to change their customs and beliefs. Even when faced with exciting,
brilliantly rational new ideas, based on the application of pure objective intelligence, the community will still cling onto its old home-based habits
and prejudices. This is the cross we have to bear if we are going to sail through our vital juvenile blotting paper phase of mopping up the accumulated
experiences of previous generations.

We are forced to take the biased opinons along with the valuable facts. Peace One Love.”
“Kindness evokes kindness. Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own
manner of functioning. It shoots situations, instead of bullets propelled by data processing instead of chemical reaction (explosion). Originating from
bits of data instead of grains of gunpowder. From a computer, instead of a gun. Operated by a computer programmer instead of a marksman. Under the orders of
a banking magnate, instead of a military general. It makes no obvious explosive noises. Causes no obvious physical or mental injuries and does not obviously
interfere with anyones daily social life. Yet it makes an unmistakable noise. Causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with
the daily social life, i.e., unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for. The public cannot comprehend this weapon and therefore
cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.”

Rose Girl quoting 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, Operations Research Technical Manual'

Most of them still hang out together

anyone have the picture of stolen valor's wife's cooking?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0RQzSjhLo0&t=27s

Adidasbro roasted Papernigger so damn hard that night. I almost fell bad for him, but then I remember he is a filthy nigger...

too much cringe for me to handle. i can't watch that

How does him being a wrestler ruin his participation in hwndu? He didn't get paid a dime or anything if that's what you mean.
youtube.com/watch?v=NLd8rDV5l5Q

Admit it, all you faggots cried when the autistic kid showed up and finally had friends. The feels was enormous.

Just found this

is this how the masterrace looks like?

God this guy was fucking cringy as hell. Wasn't he like 16 too?

Rose was best girl

I named swollen valor! which turned out to be bad since stolen valor started getting paranoid when they said swollen valor thinking they were continuing to call him stolen valor

that reveal went past me but boy can she sing
redpilled actress? anyone got her imdb?

>Israeli puppet best girl

Kike detected.

This year has fucking flown by.

Anybody remember santas cuckshed?

Yeah, she sounds great

>literally an actor
>literally starts becoming a streamer
It's just not the same man, the magic is gone. He wasnt just a swole Sup Forumsfag afterall.

Foods ready. Thanks for the short reminisce guys.

14/88

man the 1 week we had HWNDU was ridiculous. Like many here I think I got like 12 hours of sleep and also kept this shit on in the background of work.

It was a slice of life type thing, a truly unique time capsule into internet culture and Sup Forums that needs to be preserved.

If any of you queers who went to HWNDU are reading this, shadilay.

Also fuck you Milhouse.

Where is HWNDU right now?