Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pJ0soqQPl5A
yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-israel/
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/the-rothschilds-own-israel/
caesarea.com/en/rothschild-family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ReF4UUa4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If "Christians" really believe that Israel is the chosen people, then God should protect them not America.

Brits fucked the world. We’ve been paying for it ever since.

first of all, drop the name
second:
>arabs live there
>anglos come
>time passes, wars happen
>anglos give land to kikes in exchange for international banking jewry favour
>local arabs are angry
>kikes BTFO everybody because friends in hight places and superior weapons
>arabs angry
>kikes push too far, steal Syrian clay
>everybody mad
>Israel slowly removes allies from Iran
>"freedom fighters" insurgents everywhere
>sasdam dead
>Gaddafi dead
>Assad dea..! NOPE!
>Syria gets Russian help
>OHSHIT.JPG
you are here now

Israel shouldn’t exist according to the Jews own “holy” book. The messiah is suppose to give them their land, and if God promises you something then his word is good. But the Jews truly are of their father, the Devil and used all of their political power and played on the sympathies of Britain after WWII and manipulated them into stealing Palestine and turning it into what is now called Israel. Fast forward to present times, evagelicals, hicks, both Democrats and Republicans and all the other mental midgets are now required to make their bones with the Jews and pledge allegiance to Israel. The main supporters of Israel? Actually American Christians. Read or watch “The Israel Lobby” to learn more about how our entire foreign policy is carved out so that it benefits Israel first and America, if at all, last.

tl:dr a bunch of kikes invaded a muslim shitskin shithole and stole their land
The entire world backed them and stood by watching them destroy Palestine to create a jewish ethnostate because muh holocaust somehow made it ok.

The blue pilled retards side with Palestine and screech about it, but the true red pilled position is to want to nuke that entire country off the face of the planet. Fuck jews and fuck Palestinians.

So why didn't you join the Nazis? Because you're a Jew puppet.

Fucking pole fag.
The Jews were bombing British troops which forced the government to hand over the situation to the un, who gave Palestine to the Jews.
Who controls the UN? America. Who controls America? Jews.

Required basic information.

EUROPA - The Last Battle - Part 1 [Final cut] - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pJ0soqQPl5A

So are you. Your king helped establish Israel. Roosevelt helped, yes, but you created the country and Churchill destroyed your empire. Why didn’t YOU side with the Germans?

Israel has tried multiple times to give Palestine land and freedom
Each and every time they say no because of their “no juice” policy
They just want milk

Israel could and would squash them or enforce the status quo, but harvard and the new york times don't want that. Historical justification does not weigh up to actual power unless the international community is meddling.

Nope you made Israel
You even cut your dicks to praise the jew

yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-israel/

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/the-rothschilds-own-israel/

caesarea.com/en/rothschild-family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>Jews are given Israel after WW2 by Britain (?)
>Palestinians (read: muslims) have hated Jews for thousands of years and want them completely expelled from Israel
>none of the neighboring countries want to take in the Palestinians because they're scum
>Israel tries multiple times to reach a two state agreement only to be rejected time and time again
>Palestinians refuse to have any meaningful negotiations with Israel that would result in peace
>Palestinians only want to kill the Jews

It's really that simple. Put aside your hatred for the Jews and realize that the Palestinians are like rabid dogs who refuse to listen to any kind of reason and will literally sacrifice their own civilians for a couple of PR photos on Al-Jazeerah

isreael - white, good guys, support america.
"palestine" FAKE COUNTRY with moslems.
not a tuff choice kid, you could have figured this out by googling for a few minutes.

>>Jews are given Israel after WW2 by Britain (?)

True, and although I support Israel, I can't get past the fact that the Palestinians were there for the longest time, and jews were simply given a piece of land in the middle of palestinian areas

I don't know enough about Palestinian history to say if they were there longer or not. But I don't doubt that Jews once lived in Israel long ago.

Muslims and Jews fight each other for some tiny wasteland

Also the landmass is so tiny, that I really don't see a problem with Britain giving the Jews land.

Jews are the Whites biggest enemy. They hate us since they are notorioua liars to a level were they believe their own lies.
Jerusalem is Christian clay before Jewish one. Jews hate Jesus and must be in diaspora by their own law. Instead they created Israel and built synagogues of Satan around the world. Jews were never the Chosen Ones, only true believers in Jesus can be, thus Christians themselves

Israel is a bad meme and Palestine doesn't even exist

BIGGEST REDPILL THERE IS:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ReF4UUa4E

Israel is peaceful and a good presence

>uniformed

>Arabs live in the region for hundreds of years
>these Arabs are Christian and Jewish but mostly Muslim
>area holds religious significance to all 3 religions
>no official “Palestine” but area owned by Ottoman Empire
>1900s, Britain seizes “power” over the land but that doesn’t mean shit because Britain thought they owned everything
>Germans try to exterminate Jews in holocaust
>rest of the world stops Germany, need to find new home for Jews
>Britain gives half of “Palestine” to the displaced Jews
>Arabs in Palestine are outraged, rest of Arab world equally mad since they dislike Jews
>Jews start settling in, Arabs get more upset and go to war with Jews
>Arabs get asses handed to them despite having a larger army
>Jews steal more land as a result
>over the course of decades, Jews steal more and more land
>many Arab refugees escape to neighboring Jordan (to the point where I think a majority of Jordan ancestry originated in Palestine)
>Jews build illegal settlements on land that was designated for Arabs
>very clear that Jews intend to completely get rid of Arab controlled regions
>Israel still has the support of US and Canada. Most other countries are neutral or side with Palestine
>Israel treats Palestinian citizens like scum
>Israel youth indoctrinated to hate Palestinians. Same for Palestinians.
>both sides claim they won’t stop fighting until their side owns all of the land
>two state resolution is proposed where each country gets completely autonomy in their land
>will never work as long as US continues to enable Israel’s bullying

That’s pretty much the long and short of it. Very messy situation, but I side with Palestine in this.

good goy

Israel is an invading colonial force with absolutely no legitimacy in the modern context of IR. If they weren't Jews they would have been Zimbabwe'd decades ago.

Palestine is a non-entity propped up by foreign aid, with an average IQ of 85, ie. they couldnt function even if they weren't being 'oppressed'.

This is one of the very few issues where Leftist whites and Leftists Jews differ on, in the predictable manner. The brown people lobby are strong enough to fight the Jewish lobby in this case.

The sand niggers are just jealous we are better than them in any way, including brute force.

Arabs keep starting wars to take land from Israel, and Israel kept winning those wars. In order to make peace Israel has given palestinians tons of free land, when no one in history has ever given them land nor have they ever had a country of their own.

To return the favor Palestinians try to kill Israelis every chance they get, which causes conflicts and Israel to take a hard line against Palestinians.

Palestinians literally vote in terrorists to lead them.

Britain stole "Israel" from the Palestinians after WWII. Kicked them all out then gave it to the jews. The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since, with US backing.

>2000 years ago romans kick the jews out of judea
>jews go be cucks and gyppo style getting kicked out of every country to ever exist until they manage to get enough non arab genes to become less than half retarded and infest european banking which they leads them to: >control britain when they start to lose ww1 and then the USA a little later
>make goys give them israel which is their supposed homeland (but they cucked their genes so hard they probably dont have any relation anymore)
>genocide some palestinians and get that lebensraum
>present day use USA/EU goy states to fuck up more shit in the ME
probably 90% accurate to what happened

Israel is where Jesus was born and should be protected at all costs. Palestine is full of a bunch of jealous sandniggers that want to ruin Israel because they can't make shit on their own.

As the West becomes more and more Muslim you're going to see increasing problems however. When we inevitably collapse you will find yourself alone in a sea of hostile nations.

your are thieves, liers and criminals everyone knows that now.

You realize you’ve been brainwashed, right? The majority of the world looks at you like you’re swine.

Israel is an illegal state but Arabs missed their chances to obliterate it. You know, even if they lost like 10 million people it would be still worth it. But they blew it.
Now Israel has nuclear weapons so it's not going anywhere. It can only be contained now, not destroyed. Also they own ISIS and Saudis, they own all these dumb Sunni Arabs
Just think of it, Israel doesn't even need America to do the dirty work, Arabs are doing it themselves!

Yeah, I bet we didn't take that into consideration
liars*
Ok I am from the JIDF

Not that I view Americans as swine, but that's pretty ironic coming from you.
It's not like they missed their chance, they just didn't succeed.

Especially after that retarded "le 56%" meme.

Which means that they missed their chance. Now, when Israel has nuclear weapons, they have no chance.

I don't think Jews are plotting to bring down the West if that's what you're implying. You guys are just doing what benefits you like everyone else. It's that in the long term the people most hostile to you are Muslims, and Muslims are winning against whites.

What exactly gave the British the authority to give Palestinian land to Jews? Did the Palestinian population democratically elect these British authorities before the concession?

a pack of brain dead /polacks isn't the majority of the world. And the ones that do look at us that way have been brainwashed by their leftist media, and non-truth jpegs

t. JIDF

Now do countries with Jewish influence.

Isn't this from the Israel alt right group?

Yes