HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
Holy Shit
Anime is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03LcA6blL4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Yuri On Ice did have the best animation

No it didn't, it had good animation but never the best and it often had very shit animation even if its peaks were good.
The fact that re:Zero is even considered for best animation is an absolute joke.

This looks like it was done by polling, I just think people voted their favorite anime for whatever positions it was available for without considering whether or not it deserved it

The real question is why so many people like an ice skating anime

>not mob
tnx crunchyshit

This. Are you guys blind or what? Episode 1 is probably the best animated episode in the anime history. That alone makes it the best animated anime.

It was pretty good, but i think Mob psycho 100 had better animation really. But Yuri on ice getting both best OP and ED, Mob psycho got fucking snubbed. But what can you do, this is a popularity contest.

Only retards don't realize the depth of Yuri on Ices animation.

someone redpill me on yuri on ice

why is it called yuri if it's yaoi

why are fujoshits eating it up, what's it doing differently

It was great, but like you have to judge the show as a whole. The series was great, no doubt about it. But the animation fell a bit short later on, and of course the first episode will have the best animation out of the entire series. Since that episode is make or break if people will watch it after all.

Go watch it instead of asking to be spoonfed the entire plot.

>le spoonfeed meme
it looks really gay though

Proof of the fujo cancer.

It is really gay.

CHECK EM

>being salty over the fact that tens of thousands of YOI fans love the show so much they overwhelmed the voting

It deserves every award it gets for doing so well.

>why is it called yuri if it's yaoi
Welp. Time to drink.

So basically only women are stupid enough to pay to stream anime.

>muh shitty blurred flashing lights are good animation

Thank fuck Flop Psycho got BTFO again, if that kind of lazy shitty animation gained traction it would be a disaster.

F U J O S H I T

It's not doing ANYTHING differently, it's just being so progressive for having gays (despite them just being eye candy setpieces, as if better gays in other animes [see: flipflap] didnt exist)

i was expecting some yuri ice skating action but then i saw the cover and i thought to myself 'no fucking way thats yuri'

This.

/u/fag leave

You sound very salty your favorite lesbian show didn't win.

Please link me to an anime where two MEN are a couple by cannon and the show visibly showing that relationship

Liking characters with two inches of depth instead of one inch of depth isn't unreasonable.

You have to go back.

So deep

>Sup Forums unironically likes Fags on Ice
What happened to make this board fall so far?

Boku no Pico

Gravitation

This.

Also Yuri on ice didn't have none of the " But we are men " bullshit, and i think it sets the standard for all gay/lesbian shows of the future.

>flip flappers
>depth
Cool imagery isn't character /u/fag

>It's not doing ANYTHING differently
Except they actually kissed and got married. Shit I don't even watch it and even I knew that much.

They still haven't gotten married.

Engaged then, whatever. That's a lot more than any of the usual seasonal fujobait show.

Anime is only just being born.

wait that's it?

they showed two gay dudes and suddenly it's AOTY lmao

Super Lovers

Doukyuusei, but it's a movie.`

YAY!

I don't think there's any question that Mob Psycho had the most technically accomplished animation of the season and probably the year, but I also don't think its deliberately crude aesthetic did it any favors among non-sakugafags.

youtube.com/watch?v=03LcA6blL4I
>this is bad animation
Whew.

Gay main characters=ATOY CONFIRMED PS FUCK MOB PYSCHO

I for some reason missed watching every series up for nomination. I did watch all the openings though just as something that I could judge. How the fuck did this one win? I know it is opinion, but the song was so bad that I actually laughed. The animation of it was pretty good, until I realized it was the same animation repeated over and over again. Seriously, how did this win best opening? How did it even get nominated for best opening?

Pretty sure Haikyuu had the best animation in 2016 for a TV anime.

I can link you to an anime where two men weren't a couple by canon: Yuri on Ice. It was just another fujobait ambiguous fanservice shit.

Of course not, there are tons of trash fujo shows that don't get talked about and don't sell.

>they showed two gay dudes and suddenly it's AOTY lmao
That shouldn't have been surprising, were you living under a rock during 2016?

The poll was open to non subscribers.

Yeah but for some reason that trash won fight scene of the year. That's fucking bullshit

It's technically unimpressive and simple, yes. There's zero need for finer details or proportions because everything is 'stylized simply'.

More like being salty at most YoI fans being retarded. I liked the show a lot but I'm not retarded enough to convince myself that the show had good animation.

Nah, it was plenty fun even before it came out of the closet.

"I watched only YOI so I will vote for it in every category" the poll.

Uuggghh... guys, come on it's 2017
Stop being so homophobic
YoI was the best show in the last decade, it was so progressive and mature

The voters were trolling and you idiots took it seriously.

most guys in fujoshit aren't openly gay tho, that much i know
shut up Sup Forums i have more faith in the world than you do
how was it plenty fun

elaborate

Naruto vs Sasuke should have won desu
And I don't even watch the series

It was the magic of Georgi

>technically
>unimpressive
>simple
I don't think you know what any of those words mean.

Doukyuusei is great, i love that movie.

You guys do understand that this is the style Japanese animation is mostly known for, right? The simplistic and saturated aspect is the essence of Japanese shounen fights.
Who am I kidding, you're just some refugees from another site like reddit.