Are they with us, or against us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZksdzVxic
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
renegadetribune.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Focus on the Jews peasant, don't mind us

it's literally a drinking club for old white people.

i was working as a gopher for a local business person. he's old but a really cool guy. He asks one day if i wanna to go "mass"... Mass is actually just breakfast and coffee with local business owners where they discuss shit and make deals with one another.

if you have the option and you're not a total loser you should consider joining up...

A bunch of overly liberalistic faggots who used to be decent but then fucked up some time a hundred and fifty years ago. They made Catholicism the assfucking organization it is today.

Fuck off, occultist.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZksdzVxic

Aren't Masons just another sect of Jewish tricks?
I know almost nothing of Freemasons.

>that image

is this the most multidimensional meme of all time or am i giving you too much credit?

Masons are faggots who play weird tunnel games for 1000$ a month. Literal wicca tier manbabies

wow I actually got that book years ago from my grandparents (cringe) - is that actually in that book?

and wtf the 23rd day of Elul? why does everything about the Jews sound like they're Satan worshippers?

To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure it's legit. It mind fucked me when I found it. Feel free to go check out the book to see if it's there. If it is just a meme it's a pretty kickass meme.

I prefer to be hands-off in threads like this, but Satan worshipers in my experience are either pretty alright dudes or edgy faggots.

Also Hebrew is a Semetic language, which is where a lot of names and terminology used in demonology and shit come from. Also also, basically every culture and religion has their own calendar.

>Jew servants
>money
>against

dude it is probably in the book but its a fucking joke. its not even subtle sarcasm

Catholics and Masons do not get along. My grandfather on my mother's side would not talk to my grandfather on my father's side. My Father's Father was a Mason, as is my Father. My Mothers Father Was a Catholic, as is my Mother. They wouldn't be in the same house, much less room with each other. My Mother's Father attended the wedding ceremony, but not the reception. My Father's Father attended the reception, but not the wedding ceremony.

I'm not really a joiner, so I'm neither a Catholic, nor a Mason. I'm a deist that hangs out with Masons and Catholics. I can tell you there is nothing sinister about Masonry, other than Masons can keep secrets better than most. Therefore Masons in government, the military, and the legal and law professions tend to move up quickly based upon the fact that they are deemed more "trustworthy", especially by other members of the lodge. In this Nation they tend to favor the Scottish Rite, as opposed to the York Rite. Normal blue lodge Masons are generally just goofballs, and Shriners(known internally as Jesters) are the "party" people.

If you want to be a Mason, ask a Mason.

>why does everything about the Jews sound like they're Satan worshippers?
They ARE Satan worshippers.

Revelations 2:9 KJV
>"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelations 3:9 KJV
>"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

John 8:43-45 KJV
>"Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

1 John 2:22 KJV
>"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

With us. If they were against us there would be evidence and not piles of crumpled up tinfoil left by jewish authors

All the answers are here, they serve the Jew

nigger you work for the Jew. Black Sun says hello remember us? Pay back is a bitch

It's an old system of how to live your life that stemmed from medieval (and some say, older, but I haven't seen that much evidence) builders and architects who formed guilds together and checked each other's credibility through knowing special codes that only they were supposed to know. A mason who would arrive in your town to get a job working on your cathedral or whatever project you had going on, was supposed to know these symbols and secret codes and be checked by builders there. If he passed then they knew he was in good standing and properly qualified for the job and would recommend hiring him because they knew he was a safer bet to hire than some other guy.

there end game? being retarded country bumpkins who think they rule the world. actually tools of zionist

this is how it started, not what it is, not is a tool of destruction wielded by the kikes. Besides they know a lot more than just building, and so do we. We know the real history and how to find the architect. Well most masons probably don't takes them years to find this information even in their own organizations, we are magicians desu we know how to harness the magic

The magic
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

Find the Black Sun

Visit our publication and teach others
renegadetribune.com/

Find the Black Sun

Continental Freemasonry is a whole other animal to what we Americans are used to. Also the esoteric kinds that do indeed have an old lineage like Egyptian Freemasonry or martinism.

There are illuminated lodges even to this day. The Jews have a version called bnai brith, or sons of he covenant.

>he's not self enlightened
>has to join a faggot old men group and walk steps like an alcoholic

come at me when you can shape reality to your will

Just cryptokikes.
It's fun to see threads like this one because they get called and that really makes them angery.

Final Goal= Zion, One World Government.

I don't know who they are, but I have heard that there is a certain cure.

Continental Freemasonry is the cancer that is destroying Europe

Sad that even European freemasons are cucked