Demi-chan

suki-sensei is obvipusly best, the others are just extras, why is she not the main girl?

I wasn't expecting much from this show but the girls are all cute as fuck. That took me really by surprise.

Hikari is incredibly cute. This first ep set my expectations for the whole season, and it's a simple enough format that they shouldn't fuck it up

The show really took me by surprise. I was expecting Monster Musume levels of wacky and fanservice, but I got a cute overdose instead.
Glad I picked it up.

Because she'll be rocking a tracksuit in every episode until the obligatory swimsuit episode.

dullahan > vampy > succubus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > yuki

Why do you dislike the yuki?

Would you punish your students for poor grades by denying them hugs, headpats and sex?

Haha, oh OP~

You didn't spell vampire-chan correctly!

I always wanted to study Biology but my depression made me drop school before graduating. When I think about living in a world with monster girls I always think about studying them, learning more about how they work. Today I found the first chapter of the anime. It made me totally happy and depressed at the same time.

That's funny, I dislike dullahan-chan.
I find her rather dull.

Succubi is shit.
Boring le shy girl.

Why does the police need an anti-succubus weapon in the form of a cute shota?

Why don't they just hire a female straight detective?

he might be an incubus, or a male succubus, or a succubus (male) or whatever the affliction sensei has in male form is called in-universe

iirc she can still affect females, like in the train car

What I want to know is what's his routine.
Fuaaark.

just a mythical hard gay

They all get plenty of attention and it's looking like she's the most likely to actually get with him.

He's even more buff in manga.

While a sweet workplace romance would be nice, romances tend to be better written as the b-plot rather than the a-plot.
Also, cute girls are cute.

Is Demi-chan this seasons anime with no substance other than muh waifus?

No, that's probably urara. Demichan is more along the lines of Spice and Wolf, where waifus exist, but the worldbuilding is legitimately interesting.

>conventionally sexy
>expiring cake
>awkward, shy
>concerned about "genuine love"
>semen thirsty race
Most blatant waifu bait of the lot. I'm glad the others exist otherwise this would be indigestible.

That would be Urara

Is Sensei a virgin?

it pretty much all mythology succubus don't really care what the sex of teh other person is and can change their own to suit their needs.

Hikari has more experience than her. Take that any way you like it.

I want to turn that Succubus into a Momcubus.

Even dullahan has more experience. But I think he meant buff sensei and there's no way he didn't score some pussy with those arms

I realized that after I posted, then got embarrassed, and then hoped no one would notice my mistake.

I like to imagine that Sensei could've but got distracted by demi research instead.

Succy is the cutest in the manga.
She's a true semen demon. I've already had 1 sexual dream about her.

You will never ride the train together with ai cha-

Where did these doodles come from?

>shy
She ain't shy, she just doesn't want to be raped again.

Now let's go overboard here, Demi-chan is good, but it's not even close to Spice&Wolf levels

I'm not saying they are the same quality, merely that they both have appealing female characters and interesting worldbuilding, rather than just being another cgdct quartet and/or waifu gallery.

Careful, user. Having dreams with succubi in them is good way to have your soul eaten.

> until the obligatory swimsuit episode
> implying swimsuit episode

I'm sorry, user

The male teacher is the best character

drawthread

Ironman?

good question

He's a relateable protagonist for Sup Forums. Autistic but not to a fault. Athletic like some of us are but admired by many others. Inquisitive but can show a bashful side from time to time. The inquisitiveness also moves the exposition naturally. He's a pretty great guy.

mein dark skinned pal

KINNIKU

>doesn't blush or get flustered when Vampy kisses him

At least, as a teacher, it should bother him, but it doesn't.

Why?

he is a big guy

UUUU

for you

when did she kissed him? i dont remember the chapter

Was in an extra chapter

16.5 . Takanashi Hikari is a vampire

>Hikari
>a vampire
every time

everyone except yuki onna is likeable

what