Do you believe in Aliens Sup Forums? What do you think (((their))) motives are?

Do you believe in Aliens Sup Forums? What do you think (((their))) motives are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1FHraIrKD8
youtube.com/watch?v=DTgGdqUHZf0
youtube.com/watch?v=mSBudez6wyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée
lds.org/new-era/1971/04/people-on-other-worlds?lang=eng
fairmormon.org/answers/Question:_Is_Jesus_Christ_the_savior_of_other_worlds?
youtube.com/watch?v=w5m6MUkWh5w
youtu.be/UitiwiLpvKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe it's more of an impossibility for life to NOT exist elsewhere than to believe we are alone in the universe, but I don't think anything has the ability to harness enough energy to travel here.

Of course what do you think Fagerson Cooper from CNN is

i have some ayy dna.
>ayy lmao

>I don't think anything has the ability to harness enough energy to travel here

Posting original spoop

Well, judging from the fact that we may have just been scouted by them (look up 11/'Oumaumau), I shit you not, I would have to say their motives are probably not much different from ours, survive and explore.

Fuck off space niggers

To reap and harvest us

youtube.com/watch?v=n1FHraIrKD8

I'm not sure what the fuck they are but they have held a presence here for awhile. Could range from reptillians, demons, fallen angels, or interdimensional beings that feed off energy of the young.
Whatever it is, its real

ye. (((they))) work for (((them))).

Earth is just a biological experiment and they're our creators and scientific overlords.

real image here

Life (including sapient life) exists ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE in the universe. Humans and the general humanoid form (i.e. a head, two arms and two legs) are common throughout the universe. Humans are billions of years old and are not native to Earth. In each galaxy (including the Milky Way galaxy), the closer a star system is to the centre of that galaxy, the more spiritually advanced (and often also more technologically advanced), complex and sophisticated the civilisation or civilisations in that star system tends to be. Conversely, the further a star system is to the centre of that galaxy, the more primitive and nigger-tier the civilisation or civilisations in that star system tends to be. This is because of the electromagnetic radiation emanating from the centre of each galaxy, which has an expansive effect on consciousness the closer one is to it and has a contractive effect on consciousness the further one is from it. So it should come as no surprise that our civilisation, which is about 28,000 light-years away from the centre of our galaxy, is primitive and nigger-tier (including even Western Civilisation) in comparison to other civilisations that exist further afield in our galaxy.

No, I think we are the most advanced beings in the universe. And that makes me sad. I do believe life exists elsewhere, I just think we are at the top and there is nothing else like us. I think the uniqueness of humans is undervalued.

DELET

Wrong. This is the real image.

checkmate Christcucks

Any civilization capable of FTL travel and non-detection capable of visiting earth would be so far advanced above us they'd not consider humans to be anything more than animals. We'd be even lower than niggers are to humans.

Simply, they can't exist. If they did, we'd know it. They'd be as concerned about being detected as one might be strolling past a cow.

They may have existed, but not on this same timeline.

>he doesn't even Fermi paradox

They give us the hottest of dead fuckin memes

I know a bunch.

>>he doesn't even Fermi paradox

There are many solutions to the so-called 'Fermi paradox', like the simulation theory, the zoo theory, the Prime Directive theory, etc.

Did you ever watch the Thunderbolts project? I honestly think that's how our universe is designed. I also think tesla was right about the Aether Theory and that the theory of relativity is wrong.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=DTgGdqUHZf0

Well recently a Star has been examined to contain elements that we have always thought could never be created by nature. This implies a few things.
1- we were wrong about these elements not occurring in nature
2-it isnt 100% confirmed that these elements are actually in this star but some information points to it being true
3-aliens dumped these elements into this star.
heres a video explaining what might be happening with this star.
youtube.com/watch?v=mSBudez6wyo

Oops wrong pic

BANTS AND INFORMATION
YOU GUYS ARE THE TOPPEST OF CUNTS

>Did you ever watch the Thunderbolts project?

Yes, but a long time ago, so I don't remember much of it. I do believe that there is an electrical/electromagnetic level of our universe, in any case.

>I also think tesla was right about the Aether Theory

Tesla was right, the ether is real. All information exists eternally in the ether (which is also known as 'the akashic records'). So-called 'copyright' is copyWRONG. Copyright is an EVIL CONCEPT. The base state of EVERYTHING in existence is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. You can call this 'the akashic records', if you want. This is how psychometry works - you pick up an object and can learn about that object's history by accessing the base state of that object (which is an energetic wave-form information field). Everything is made of energetic wave-form information fields. EVERYTHING. This is why when you realise any fundamental truth, it seems so familiar - it's because you have simply REMEMBERED the innate wisdom of your TRUE IDENTITY as an ETERNAL SOUL. In this sense, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly creative. 'Our' thoughts are NOT our own, we have simply tuned into thoughts that ETERNALLY EXIST in the ether. George Lucas did NOT create Star Wars, because the IDEA for Star Wars ETERNALLY EXISTS in the ether.

>and that the theory of relativity is wrong.

The (((theory of relativity))) is wrong. We can travel faster than the speed of light.

This is the real image.

Thank you, other me.

How do you learn to use this energetic wave-form information to your advantage?
I think the ether theory can explain a lot of questions about spirituality like astral projection

Truth
12/02/2017 19:24:58
FOIA Apollo contract requests special hygiene care for "Buddy" very different from human co- astronaut. Always referred as "Buddy" in 1960s documents/contracts.
Crop circles began getting attention when one of a face appeared to be printed by dot matrix printer. It was quickly buried labeled a hoax. However, NSA at that time was communicating with something. Read declassified documents "Key To The Extraterrestrial Messages."
In 1974 Carl Sagan sent message to space. 2001 reply came back.
That reply claimed the "aliens" looked like us but we're silicon not carbon and dimensional.
So no I don't believe in aliens. I do however believe in AI.

They will be demons, or fallen angels in a false flag operation. It will be televised and be designed to destroy humanity by getting us to merge with machines into a 'singularity'. Afterall, everything is just a simulation in a computer anyway. Why not go into #Transcendence, or Heaven? You can't take it by force!

There's one in EU Parliament, they call him Donald Tusk

>How do you learn to use this energetic wave-form information to your advantage?

Through meditation.

>I think the ether theory can explain a lot of questions about spirituality like astral projection

You are correct.

"Aliens" exist, but they're not extra terrestrial creatures from another galaxy visting earth to study us like the modern myth says. They're interdimensional beings, creatures from what's known in traditional metaphysics as the subtle/intermediate world.

Jacques Vallée's books do a great job showing how the UFO phenomenon is simply the modern manifestation of the encounter with another order of reality, creatures that ancient cultures throughout the world called fairies, djinns or yokais.

Alot of goverments has investigation files for strange phenomena which they don't ever want to mention anywhere. This could either be for misdirection or actually covering up aliens. If its a misdirection , what were we directed into in the first place? Long story short: The goverments has massive secrets that they can't reveal for variety of reasons. Given that there were millions of strange things occuring in the earth throughout history , I dont think believing aliens is not something so far fetched.

>"Aliens" exist, but they're not extra terrestrial creatures from another galaxy visting earth to study us like the modern myth says. They're interdimensional beings, creatures from what's known in traditional metaphysics as the subtle/intermediate world.

Both extraterrestrial beings AND extradimensional beings exist. Don't be obtuse. What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! (end)

No

Life exists everywhere, even inside every atom. There is no limit to how small something can be, nor is there any limit to have large something can be. Also, Gautama Buddha said that there are worlds inside each grain of sand and those worlds have their own grains of sand in them which in turn have their own worlds inside them ad infinitum. In fact, in the ancient Indian scripture known as 'Yoga Vasishta', it states: "There are vast worlds all placed away within the hollows of each atom, as multifarious as the motes in a sunbeam."

so are you telling me that ETs and EDs are carbon based?

Nah

>... More spiritually advanced...
Stopped reading, couldn't digest that level of faggotry. KYS user.

Some ETs are carbon-based, but not all of them are.

>KYS user.

No. :)

>Don't be obtuse.
fuck off with your new age drivel you sperg

>fuck off with your new age drivel you sperg

No, you fuck off with your small-minded bullshit, you dirty shitskin.

>the zoo theory,
This, personally, is the most likely.
>evidence of Greys throughout history
>complete silence from the stars
>constant rumors of weirdness on Lunar farside and Antarctica
>Greys show up in force after WWII and apparently leave in early 2000s
WTF more proof do we need?

bump

>Do you believe in Aliens Sup Forums?
Neutral but, if they exist, they're from inside the Earth's crust. Civilizations can go to the stars or take the easy route and move underground where decadence and degeneracy thrive.

That scares the nuts off me though lad.
I used to have very ... VERY vivid lucid dreams/sessions where i'd fly all over the place and stop varient species of growing intelligent life from destroying their planets in war.

Makes me feel like i'v got a responsibility to figure how to do it on Earth.
I was just a kid though man... what the fuck.

Jacques Vallee's books offer an extraordinary insight into the subject of 'inter dimensional entities,' 'aliens,' 'ayys' .. whatever term one prefers. There are few people who've written and spoken on the subject who have done so from a more technically informed background. His authority on the matter is very impressive. In short, inter dimensional entities are real, they exist, and among them are white hats and black hats .. angels and demons. There are books that have made this clear for thousands of years but today the majority of people dismiss them as just so much myth and fantasy. Nothing obtuse about your input.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée

"Nobody has in the whole time seen a flying saucer, and the reasons for believing that anybody has are utterly pitiable. Probably they can be explained just as you've explained them, and never mind about Jung and his thump-headed crowd. But, Adolph, you and I have seen a demon." - J.Blish, Black Easter (1968).

The greys visiting earth and try to warn us for the arrival of planet Nibiru and the invasion of the Anunnaki. Planet Nibiru is on a collision course to Earth. It will be the end of mankind.

>colour
Its 'color' you fucking fruitcake.

Thanks. l'm always surprised to see how Vallée is often ignored in debates about ayys while he's by far the most qualified scientist to have written on the subject, with a unique and fascinating take on the phenomenon to boot.

Ofc ayys exist, they're right in the parliament of U.S and rule the world. Btw, they also appear in movies, and I even met one: George Takei-n-the-ass, Anthony Rapp, Uhura and Kevin Spacey.
The alleged sex offender bill cosby and weinstein, they're all disguised aliens.
Their motives are to light our mind through LGBT, join it now young man!

I believe their existence is very possible. As for their motives, there could be countless different lifeforms of varying intelligence and temprament out there so who the fuck knows.

in a realistic time span
>t. brainlet that failed physics

I wish they are real because our boring world is boring.

Nonsense. I believe in God and His Son. I also believe Earth is not the only planet He created.

lds.org/new-era/1971/04/people-on-other-worlds?lang=eng

It's 'color' in your dialect of Broken English. But it's 'colour' in REAL English, Americoon.

If there are sapient beings on other planets in the universe, are they doomed to spend eternity in Hell for not knowing about the existence of Jesus Christ or did Jesus Christ visit their planets too?

He has to go back

>implying humanity knows dick about physics compared to an alien civilization 1 million years ahead of ours

I saw two ufos and met many witnesses. It's a weird phenomenon.
When retired i will probably spend the rest of my life chasing ufos.

yeah but i dont think they know about us or maybe they do but they just dont know how to contact

Nope, the modern way of spelling is "color".
Come with me at the glory-hole, you good-looking young man with glasses there you'll meet Kevin Spacey!

I dunno about that, this place still has some interesting shit.

I watched two Racoons fight over a used fleshlight they found in a trashcan. Shit was pretty entertaining.

What if we finally find sapient species and they all have their own jesus christ story?

>when the bog pill kicks in hard

Yeah but imagine this on an other planet.

>Do you believe in Aliens Sup Forums? What do you think (((their))) motives are?

Creating random nonpolitical threads because Sup Forumspol is random. OP had no reason to post except being, wait for it,

a Jewnigger.

>Nope, the modern way of spelling is "color".

No, the way it is spelled in Real English is 'colour'. Now fuck off, you dirty poo-pusher.

Creating a successful line of communication is the most difficult step.
They've likely tried for a long time, long before we had English.

I miss that time, Sup Forums going down for 30 minutes after the photo was uploaded was spooky.

Low gravity racoons fighting over a used fleshlight?

I kek'd, I won't hide that fact.

This man knows

Imagine earth in 500-1000years. We explore space n shit and find a planet like earth 2017.
What would we do?

Beware the (((bearers))) of false gifts and (((their))) broken promises. Much pain, but still time. Believe. There is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing.

Oh please, we outnumber you faggots like 300 million to 40 million(Your L2 speakers immigrants aren't included)

>implying there are no limits
>implying that alien civs 1 million years ahead would give a shit about some random niggers on a tiny speck of dust

Not entirely sure how it all works but all are given the chance to accept or reject the Eternal Truths of the Gospel. It wouldn't be just or merciful otherwise.

fairmormon.org/answers/Question:_Is_Jesus_Christ_the_savior_of_other_worlds?

2/3

You have a good day, KaaL. Good thread.

Demons. they've been here a long time.

This

We are the equivalent of an intersteller gas station

a cosmic oddity
like that hotel shaped like a dog in Idaho

or the worlds biggest corndog.

People also forget to understand earth is on the fringes of the milkyway

Imagine being part of the galactic community near the center of the galaxy.

Shits gotta be busy as fuck with intelligent races.

We are the remote area of alabama of the universe

the center of the outback of the milky way

FUCK ALIENS!

youtube.com/watch?v=w5m6MUkWh5w

>Oh please, we outnumber you faggots like 300 million to 40 million

No you don't. Keep dreaming, you AIDS-infested faggot.

Wanna fug? :3

>anything has the ability to harness enough energy to travel here.
youtu.be/UitiwiLpvKw

Demons not aliens.....

Well there’s life here so I don’t see why there wouldn’t be life elsewhere. The universe is pretty big desu. I think most people imagine aliens to be super intelligent and highly advanced beings like in your related pic. But they could just be crabs, or space niggers or something. We could be the universes apex life forms, which is depressing. But I’m sure the ayys are out there, in one form or another.

>People also forget to understand earth is on the fringes of the milkyway

This right here. We're almost as far from the galactic core as you can possibly get. We probably live in the space equivalent of the Wild West.

Yes! #^_^#