Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Ripple should have kept her arm. and stayed friends with Snow White

Ripple had already won the Snowbowl. All that's left is for SW to give her reward.

How much do you think Ripple get bullies from being a cripple on top of being a well known whore?

I doubt she even goes to school anymore.

I want to MARRY Marika!

Also, I want Marika to fight Rippuru post ACES to snap her out of her funk and to make her realize she needs her arm and eye back.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

My Ojousama Pfle has is better in every regard and has a higher body count, too.

I want to be her slave.

Would you wanna be friends with Puk Puck?

Of course, I wasn't truly happy until I became friends with PP

Pfle's not a loli though.

As long as I don't get paid.

Is there a for free paste edit for SW or Ripple?

How can a rapist be this cute?

>she's a magical girl hunter
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's friends with Puk Puck
>She does it for free
>She takes her "job" very seriously
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and friendship she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she brings out her fire extinguisher
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girls she still has to fail to save
>She will never have an anime
>She will never move out of her parent's house
>She will never have a healthy mental state
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides jobbers
>She will never have a boyfriend
>She will never have any real friends
>She does it FOR FREE

>she's a magical girl hunter
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's friends with Puk Puck
>She does it for free
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and friendship she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she brings out her fire extinguisher
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girls she still has to fail to save
>She will never move out of her parent's house
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides jobbers
>She will never have any real friends
>She does it FOR FREE

She's just that cute, no need to question it.

And now, a word from Shadow Gale..

Ripple ver when?

Who needs boyfriends when they can have girlfriends?

Those two jelly girls are literally me.

QC:
>are really so close
are really close

>She's a magical girl free lancer
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's owned by Pythie
>She does it for free
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and affection she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She kills magical girls Pythie doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she turns them into pincushions
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with her trying to rebuild her friendship with Snow White
>She will never move back into her parent's house
>She will never have be not brainwashed
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides children
>She will never have a real dad
>She does it FOR FREE

Is Ripple the ultimate Mary Sue? Her backstory is literally "I'm too fucking hot for my own good, everyone I know wants to sleep with me."

>she's a magical girl free lancer
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's owned by Pythie
>She does it for free
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and affection she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She kills magical girls Pythie doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she turns them into pincushions
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with her trying to rebuild her friendship with Snow White
>She will never move back into her parent's house
>She will never have be not brainwashed
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides children
>She will never have a real dad
>She does it FOR FREE

Thank you lads.

Most MAry Sues don't kill kids and get their eye gouged out and arm chopped off and spend the next 2 years under house arrest.

Ripple fucks up too much to be a Mary Sue.

I'm pretty sure there's tons of people who dislike Ripple so just by that alone she's not a mary sue.

Nah, what I like about the series is that all recurring characters and one offs are never Mary Sues, they fuck up all the time and have flaws

Who would be the closest to being a mary sue?

Not sure, everyone has clear flaws and fuck ups

>she's a crippled ninja
>In the Land Of Magic
>who's friends with Pythie
>She does it for free
>She fucks up magical girls her master doesn't like because they hinder her Ideal Magical Girl
>She fucks up magical girls her master doesn't like because they don't have the perfect hair
>She will never stop getting molested
>She will never look at her own hair the same way ever again
>She will never increase her luck stat
>She will never be able to embrace someone with both arms
>She will never win the Snowbowl
>She does it FOR FREE

The closest Mary sue we got is Deluge has an army of demons in her hands from Pfle that can brute force their way through everything,Patricia's cuffs,offensive ability and Luxury mode that boosts her stats.

How many Magical Girls(male) are in this series?

Yeah but she gets triggered easily, fucks up her plans, and is being manipulated

There is also mode 2.

Not only that she fucked up a lot in Jokers too, has issues connecting with people and failed to save anyone

I don't think you two understand the definition of a Sue.

Punished Ripple?

To add to that, not everyone loves her in universe

BBC forbids anyone else to.

Yeah, this was for this Ripple's hair is that long?

Drug dealer loves her, is that counted?

Hello, my fellow free workers

And despite all of that going for her, all you need is a laser pointer that displays a picture of a shufflin and you could play her like you could a cat.

She's rehabilitating, don't be mean user

None the less I get what that user mean, her path to power is too fast. Not that I ever like power ups, even more if they have two mode.

Thank god she is a junkie and obviously manipulated.

Kek, everyone wants a piece of the Pfle stuffed down their throat sadistically.

Why is Pfle such a terrible friend? Poor Mamori; how young was she when she lost her purity?

Two. One's dead and the other's a murderer.

How can this mad woman be stopped?

>Magical Daisy
Which kind of retarded ass name is this?

Fuck off, Keek.

>Miracle! Logical! Cynical! Magicaaaal Daisy!!!

Wait Cynical?

The lyrics really need more work.

>logical
>cynical

What sort of DEEP and PHILOSOPHICAL show was Magical Daisy?

Not deep enough, thanks to Keek.

>keek24.jpg
Post the rest

Well, Daisy was a good-hearted person who also loved hotblooded battle. She laughed after getting kicked in the face. She spent days investigating a drug ring before taking them down. And Genopsycho noted that Daisy only solve violent crimes to protect Earth, not doing small favours like the MGs in kiddy shows.

So I'm not surprised to see the Logical and Cynical part.

>Keek24
That's 24 more than she deserves.

Ripple's body is so lewd no wonder her father raped her

JOKERS Chapter 4: The death counts in this chapter is really crazy that's unbelievable.

>Violent crimes
These are rare times user, also daisy do both.

>Welcome to the daily life of Magical Daisy. As a Magical Girl, she helped many people and fought crimes.

She is burning out since she started college though.

Pfle is my wife.
Fuck off.

Wasn't she retired at that time?

Her father didn't get to rape her. Hairfag did.

She helped people by fighting crimes.

>For one thing, Magical Daisy never used her powers for daily life things, and Palette never encouraged her to do so regardless.

>Daisy only ever used her powers in emergencies, not to clean up the trash. Magical Daisy always emphasized that you do hard work, and it’ll pay off.

>And where’s the fighting? Daisy was supposed to protect the earth, not do favors for it.

Not really she just don't transformed much due to college.

>Magical Daisy had received orders from the Land of Magic.
>‘Raid the warehouse. Report back once the criminals are arrested’.

What's the LoM population?

Magical Daisy is so dreamy.

It's frustrating that Daisy worked so hard for so long, was one of the most famous MGs of LoM to get an anime, and yet still remained dirt poor. Didn't Glassianne say that having an anime is the dream job because it pays well? So where did all the money go?

Daisy should have thrown her human life away and become a freelancer like Patricia. $200k yearly income, man.

>So where did all the money go?
Palette?

>She basically did it FOR FREE

Magical girls really need to form a union.

They did with the mages.

Stella Lulu did nothing wrong.

You get royalties from getting an anime?

Yeah but we saw how well that turned out.

Exactly, fuck LoM.

>Very strong
>Popular
>Hard working
>Cool mascot
>Poorfag
With a bit more support she could have become the ideal magical girl Pythie dreamed of. LoM is shit.

>not becoming Keek's girlfriend and getting 1 million pounds

How exactly does someone remain poor that way?

It's like if Mao Pam were poor despite being such a well known and liked figure and I'm sure as heck she was not a poorfag.

Daisy was never an official worker though.

I never had any problems with normal district magical girls not being paid. Doing heroic things should be voluntary, not paid with money.

LoM only paid money to its workers not the magical girls assigned to their own district. Those girls just lived their life freely while being small time heroes. There really is no reason for LoM to gave them money.

But yeah I do wonder about the anime money part of daisy.

Glassianne said it pays well as long as your in season. Daisy probably wasted all her money on stupid shit in High School like a teenage girl would, and she was clearly out of season by the start of Restart.

>yeah I do wonder about the anime money part of daisy.
The real problem is with how popular Magical Daisy show was then even the 1% of the money would be an amazing amount, so why she was still poor is a mystery.

She live alone isn't she?
May be daisy was just that shit with money.

>Tot Keek literally prostituted herself to old women for pounds

She probably signed a terrible contract that gave her none of the profits.

Damn LoM and their magical accountants. What capitalist dogs they are.

Author probably hadn't thought that far ahead and just made her a poorfag for reasons.

She got, what? 3 Seasons?

That's without counting all the merchandise and shit.

Even as a retarded high schooler you have to try HARD to spend away all that money like nobody's business.

My guess it's that it was something like this.

3 seasons AND an OVA, I also remember reading about a movie in a side story.

daisy beam
But that's about the closest it gets.

Yes.

I mainly talked about the anime part, yes, since Glassianne confirmed that it pays. However, Daisy also take out criminals under LoM's direct order, not just walking around her neighbourhood to punch thugs, so she should have gotten paid for that too.

I initially thought that LoM simply is that poor as a whole, until that Filuru side story with the MG union protesting capitalist dogs. It's obvious MGs not getting their deserved compensation is a deep root problem.

LoM needs a reform.

>wasting her money on stupid shit
She's proven herself to be a hardworking and thoughtful girl. There's no way she's dumb enough to waste a large sum of money to the point of living in a rundown shithole, juggling between part-time jobs and college.

The fact that she lived in a place like that also proved that her family is poor. So if she had money, she would have helped them instead of wasting.

>until that Filuru side story
Hard to say they are poor when some global banks are part of LoM, they're just a ton of Jews.

I think it's a bit like with Snow White. She had goodwill and was efficient, LoM abused of this and let her work without a care. Snow is an unofficial member and considered the ace of "her division" but unlike Daisy, she has a family with enough money for her daily life.